VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Update was supposed to be released on 15th September and the new post on Patreon is still titled "Work in progress"?

I hope there will be a huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeeee update! Whenever that may be... :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Yeah, you know what. I'll give her (I'll stick with female pronoun because of the patreon's name) the benefice of the doubt for now. Things can happen and sure, it doesn't take too much time to write a message and inform your patreon but she might have had more important things to deal with in the last month. We'll see what happens in the near future.

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Hope everything is back on track. First release showed promise. Been waiting patiently for update.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
don't...never ! or you'll end with broken dream.
No. Of course I hope for an update but if this game really gets abandoned I move on to the next. I'm currently tracking around 30 games. So this wouldn't have a huge impact.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Update was supposed to be released on 15th September and the new post on Patreon is still titled "Work in progress"?

I hope there will be a huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeeee update! Whenever that may be... :)
Does anyone know what the Dev wrote under that title?
This Dev shouldn't have much patrons from now on, releasing the Demo and then so much time to release the first update and then letting his patrons without information for so long, that is never a good way to make Patrons trust him enough to pledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onysko

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
There was actually a Patreon update a few days ago. *Maybe* it isn't dead. But with the platform going to shit recently, who knows.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Erros76 Thank you very much for posting this. OK, if you look at all those big and small changes it is no wonder why it takes so freaking long. I'm really glad that I'm a very patient person.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That's all part of the creative process. I don't see how few texture changes are an excuse for disappearing for weeks and being months off of your targeted release schedule.
The problem is that most Patreon creators are afraid to be honest with their supporters and don't understand that trust is worth more than an extra month of free cash. But then again, Impure made serious money with his lies and crap, so maybe it's worth it at the end of the day.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
@Erros76 Thank you very much for posting this. OK, if you look at all those big and small changes it is no wonder why it takes so freaking long. I'm really glad that I'm a very patient person.
Same. Gotta keep myself busy with other games. Lol.

Reactions: Daijuna
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes