VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

tomy91

Jul 30, 2017
I liked the introduction, good quality renders and interesting story. Looking forward to further versions.

Reactions: Renzon

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The new update features mostly more renders \ images than anything else. Still, they are beautiful!
If only the updates were more frequent, I would have certainly supported Caprice on Patreon.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Let me get this right, this Dev took 3 months to release 3 minutes of gameplay in this version 0.0.2, amazing. Well in 2030 i will come back here to download the full game.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
A new version? I can not even believe it. I hope the next update will not have to wait 3 months.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I like what's in the game so far, I just fear I'll never to see it completed.

As ridiculous as it may seem for a such a short update that took such a long time it felt rushed. Advising the daughter on her swimsuit seemed like an obvious opportunity but it was wasted.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
This is like just my opinion, but why would you be such a perfectionist about your renders when you have a potato pc?
That is the way a perfectionist generally is. They do their absolute best to make their product picture perfect no matter what type of tools they have at their disposal and the amount of time it takes to do so. I can personally relate to this since I am a perfectionist as well.

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, pretty lame update after that amount of time, lol, but perfectionist and profit don't mix, if it's all personal then great, but if you are trying to start a business, then it won't work.

Paniya

May 28, 2017
This game looks awesome. Didn't download it yet. Cuz some comments mentioned theres very little content. So i'm gonna hang on to this game. Looks promising that i'm gonna like this very much. Keep us updated. Very much thanks for the developers and the uploader.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I never judge any game after the early release, but in this case I can make an exception. It looks very, very promising. Let's hope it stays this way.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Gonna say too that the game looks very good, chars dont look generic, and thank god no big-ass breasts hehe,...but looking at how slow it runs, i doubt it will be finished :(

Reactions: Xqwzts and pootin
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes