VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Caprice, you just HAVE TO give us some update! This is awesome, and BEST MOTHER RENDER EVER. Give us a sign that you don't give up!

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just played again, seems to short but i guess its alright for start, mom jessie is sexy with that body. I gotta say if she continue to resume the story of the game she can make alot of cash, and maybe create another project of her`s!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@noone1234 , rarely a Patreon developer would admit to abandoning a project. Silence until the cash drops to a very low levels and then maybe another 5 min. of content to spark the interest. It can go on for years.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
just stop supporting this game. devs just milking you. 250$ each month for nothing, sounds fine for me

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Can someone share whats mentioned.?? Appreciated.

Reactions: Onysko

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017

Version 0.03 is in the final stage, and will be posted soon. I would say the exact date, but another person is translating into English. But I promise to do everything in my power to not make you wait for an already prolonged update)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I wanted to give it a review, but there is just not enough content for that. It would be like reviewing a regular game after seeing only a teaser trailer.

As far as the content the is already there goes:
- Please make the son older! No shota stuff! If you don't want to start a new character from the scratch, just attach a beard and some wrinkles. But as it is, it's just extremly gross :confounded:
- Add the option to avoid the male characters altogether and play the game as a mother-daughter lesbian affair. Also some bdsm action with a dominant daughter would be nice.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I wanted to give it a review, but there is just not enough content for that. It would be like reviewing a regular game after seeing only a teaser trailer.

As far as the content the is already there goes:
- Please make the son older! No shota stuff! If you don't want to start a new character from the scratch, just attach a beard and some wrinkles. But as it is, it's just extremly gross :confounded:
- Add the option to avoid the male characters altogether and play the game as a mother-daughter lesbian affair. Also some bdsm action with a dominant daughter would be nice.
That's a pretty drastic request, I think. o_O

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes