VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i not complain about the patreon reserved part... but i would like, at least, an free access to the changelog.
i mean, its interresting to know whats inside, and that can make some peoples starting pledges for this game .
just my opinion, but i m more into pay for something that i know , than something unknown. hope ya see what i mean....

its like :

pay for a car (nobody gonna pay , because we dont know wtf car it is)
and
pay for a lamborghini (everybody gonna pay, because we know wich car it is)

hoping something similar with games and changelog on patreon pages, that should help devs... i think

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Not much to get excited about with this update. Jessie goes to the mall to help her daughter get a bathing suit that turns out to be skimpy, and she meets another woman while there. There are also no new choices.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not much to get excited about with this update. Jessie goes to the mall to help her daughter get a bathing suit that turns out to be skimpy, and she meets another woman while there. There are also no new choices.
yes, veryshort update.
got some sexy situation here and there.. i guess the point is to present some characters and show some (already know) characters mind/attitude ( like the daughter loo pretty bitch and the son look like a sneaky voyeur )

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
man this is one of these games that i would be interested due to lolicon and shotacon looks of the daughter and son and the milf not to mention the renders are great however judging of how little content each version is and the fact i forgot about this game due to last update im thinking this game just just going to be milked game

Reactions: Namco15

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Another game that claims all actors are 18+ years old but when i look at the MC im just thinking how the fuck could he be 18+, clearly not older than 12, the sister looks also young but she could be 18 since a week

try this, go look at babymetal photos, the two girls yui and moa are both 18 halfway towards 19 yet neither look that old to most ppl.

Reactions: Namco15

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
try this, go look at babymetal photos, the two girls yui and moa are both 18 halfway towards 19 yet neither look that old to most ppl.
who care anyway about age ... i mean , its pixel ... its not some real camera shot. as long its pixel, we can suppose everything we want.. like an small child of thousand millions age old, and a gran' pa of 10 yo. a women with cat ears and a lizard men with a horse dick.

pixel is free, thats why its called "a game" , and not "reality".

that doesnt need explication anyway :D as its not real.

also, the MC is the mother, not the son. look like he didnt have understand that :p

Zal

May 5, 2017
Absolutely love the mother!!!!what a stunner!!!the version is shortHope more developments in the near future! :cool:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Game is made good. Erotic, not p0rn. Good renders/lighting etc. Thumbs up !

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
interesting another game done by a woman.very short but it has very good renders.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
an update this small and lame tooks him/her forever. like i said. it's always smart to watch a dev before you waste money on crap.
I agree. Next to no gameplay and charges monthly instead of by update. I get that she is going for quality, great and all, but redoing all her renders is really her problem and not her patrons. This is why she has less than 200 bucks a month. Great quality and solid would be story for the genre, but run down by her lack of content and poor communication.

Funny. Took me longer to download and install than to play the update

Reactions: cusa

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is like just my opinion, but why would you be such a perfectionist about your renders when you have a potato pc?

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes