VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Hmmm... after searching for "incest" and "ntr" I see conflicting comments.

Can someone tell me what is the nature of [ntr] in this game? Also what is the nature of [incest] in this game?

Thanks in advance! :)
Not much of any at this point. There is a scene where D discovers stuff but not going too far and there is very little incest in the game so far. Game is hinting towards possible incest (M/D, M/S) in the future but right now everything is very, very softcore. The game dev is probably working alone for renders and stuff and very part-time so updates are either small/short or they take months to pop out or both. At the moment the game feels a bit more than a demo so don't get your hopes up (or anything else lol) just yet.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not much of any at this point. There is a scene where D discovers stuff but not going too far and there is very little incest in the game so far. Game is hinting towards possible incest (M/D, M/S) in the future but right now everything is very, very softcore. The game dev is probably working alone for renders and stuff and very part-time so updates are either small/short or they take months to pop out or both. At the moment the game feels a bit more than a demo so don't get your hopes up (or anything else lol) just yet.
I see, thanks. And ntr?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Jessie: Mother's sins v0.09ext.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Anyway, it’s couple of images and one/two scenes.
max. 10 minutes/update is absolutely normal for Caprice...but still muuuuuuuch better than before, bacause 1 month instead of several.

0.3->0.4 = 6 months
0.4->0.5 = 4.5 months
0.5->0.6 = 16 months (!)
0.7->0.8 = 4.5 months

0.6->0.7 = 1 month
0.8->0.9 = 1 month

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
When I first tried the game when it was released it showed promise. It left me really wanting to see the family relationships develop. Instead the story has devolved into a lame quagmire of contrived blackmail with the son's douche of a buddy. Jessie should've told him to pound sand the first time he tried to blackmail her. I'm really not appreciating the direction the story has been taken. I would rather see how the family relationships develop.

Last edited:

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I like that we seemingly get away from the blackmail, since a lot of people didn't care for it in this game. But it's also good, that the little douchebag actually followed up on his threat. So now, he has no ammo, but the situation between mom and son is a bit shaken and she will have to work to fix it. I think that will give the story, which was all over the place before, a direction.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Nice little progression. It was good to see Jessie make a decision, and its ramifications.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.09 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: despaireducer
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes