Sep 23, 2021
Anyone know how closely this follows jinpingmei? It's said to be one of the greatest works of literature of all time. I wonder if I can play this and claim to have read it lol.
InB4 someone make a review comparing literature, movie adaptation & this game.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
wolegeXXXX,jinpingmeishashihouchengwuxiale,gangmandeguoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you saying? I know this is not a different or foreign language. Just seems like jargon. What do you mean by this?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I downloaded the archive, but the executable was positive to a virus. Anyone else?

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
What are you saying? I know this is not a different or foreign language. Just seems like jargon. What do you mean by this?
He used Chinese pinyin and the first half of the sentence means 'When did Jinpingmei become a martial arts novel?', I can't understand the last part too...

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Surprised to see that someone is interested to turn a erotic novel into game
Jinpingmei maybe the most famous erotic novel in China...But since it is written in ancient Chinese, I don't think many people have read it, but the story of Pan Jinlian and Ximen Qing in the Water Margin is well known. I'll download it and see what it does. :KEK:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Jinpingmei maybe the most famous erotic novel in China...But since it is written in ancient Chinese, I don't think many people have read it, but the story of Pan Jinlian and Ximen Qing in the Water Margin is well known. I'll download it and see what it does. :KEK:
后半句,刚满德国啊啊啊:KEK:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
it is Renpy so you can probably get the Linux parts from the Linux version and use them to open the win version in Linux ;)

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
talk to yue niang
just black screen no conversation, some time later and that's it

am i missing something or its just like that

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes