edurand

Oct 19, 2018
I played the game and besides the issues that others have already mentioned, I enjoyed it.
Good luck with development. With a bit of polish and bug fixes, the game has a lot of potential.

• Love
Reactions: BigT141

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
how much mind control is there, and are we the ones doing the mind control? hopefully and a lot, and yes.
1- This is an early build, there is not much, 2-it’s just a word, but I was thinking of making like a quick time event or something like that for example the pc player holds a button to full a bar making you mind control this person idk

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
nice game

but

1-there is a bug when you try to talk back to Ella after talking with the dealer at internet
2- when the dialog say you need at least 2 str after finding the the panty on the other girls quest it doesn't do anything yet
3-many typos

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
nice game

but

1-there is a bug when you try to talk back to Ella after talking with the dealer at internet
2- when the dialog say you need at least 2 str after finding the the panty on the other girls quest it doesn't do anything yet
3-many typos
1- yep and already been fixed it was a small line of code:(

2- you have level 2 str right (I will check it out) :unsure:

3- sorry, I will have to talk to my writer

Reactions: XX-topic

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Does this 'mind control' mean that MC simply uses this thing to fuck girls and bring them into the harem? I don't see the Romance tag, so...

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Does this 'mind control' mean that MC simply uses this thing to fuck girls and bring them into the harem? I don't see the Romance tag, so...
Gonna fix that, yes there is Romance in the game and it’s good too the game it’s not that dark

Reactions: Faxe10%

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
whats the other 4 if you dont mind
Origin Story
Glowing Stones
Superheroes suck
A Superhero story
Bonus: Villains Legacy

And that's just the 3D ones
I haven't mentioned "Something" Unlimited (formerly Injustice Unlimited before the Injustice games started being made and WB spooked the dev) and Null Hypothesis

• Hey there

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Origin Story
Glowing Stones
Superheroes suck
A Superhero story
Bonus: Villains Legacy

And that's just the 3D ones
I haven't mentioned "Something" Unlimited (formerly Injustice Unlimited before the Injustice games started being made and WB spooked the dev) and Null Hypothesis
Love the list, but mine not only ref some comics or movies but has an origin story that would blow yours minds in the future ofc

Last edited:

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
1- yep and already been fixed it was a small line of code:(

2- you have level 2 str right (I will check it out) :unsure:

3- sorry, I will have to talk to my writer
1-Thanks :)- btw i re downloaded the game just now and still it doesn't proceed. I suppose the the fixed version isn't uploaded or a bug fix file?

2- yes. I tried with and without console commands and it just skips it . I also tried with 102 str and still the same result.

3- Most of the typos was at the first half of the game :)

keep up the good work man :) Thanks for the game :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
1-Thanks :)- btw i re downloaded the game just now and still it doesn't proceed. I suppose the the fixed version isn't uploaded or a bug fix file?

2- yes. I tried with and without console commands and it just skips it . I also tried with 102 str and still the same result.

3- Most of the typos was at the first half of the game :)

keep up the good work man :) Thanks for the game :)
sorry was not clear I fixed the error but I didn’t update the version* cuz ‘m still working on all the bugs (yeah bugs are sucks)

And for str thing, I will look into it, sorry again and hope the next update fixes most of those issues

• Red Heart

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I tried the game and after less than 5 minutes I have to stop. Please let someone check the english before actually releasing the base game or an update.
The synopsis is nice and i want to play this game but I just can't if have to decypher the meaning of words "dealcer -> declare" (only 2 letter are right, all the other in random order).

Good luck and i hope it gets better, I may be back in a few updates, hoping the text isn't an issue anymore X)

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
srry wrong reply
Oh btw in case you haven't seen it I left a reply with bug reports here it is
Ok I just played this some notes:
1. Obviously going with the Injustice backstory
2. Wonder Woman doesn't look right, I don't mean she doesn't look like the movie actress but that this model is too soft/small/young looking to be Wonder Woman make her blonde and she'd work as Wonder Girl/Cassie. I think the problem is mainly the face, I think Wonder Slave Trainer is a good example of a 3D Wonder Woman model. Though it's not just the face I think the hair style being wrong is also part of it. Mia looks more like Wonder Woman. give her long black hair and there you go
No notes/problems with Batman the DKR look is an acquired taste but it is from one of the most iconic batman stories to exist
I thought because the first time you have a choice of whether or not to use your power you'd always have a choice between whether or not to act villainous but you're forced into mind raping Jane
Also bug report you can infinitely loop talking to Henry both before you get your three per day thing and after same thing happens when you go to buy clothes for Isaac, also for talking to Akari and when Naomi asks you Superman or Wonder Woman and the Jane rape.
The go further option with Alice is BROKEN, Ella quest is very broken you can kind of skip it by just talking to her again, and if instead the go back to Ella part is broken, also you can't complete power up because Mia's room is locked after her quest so you can't use the new power on her.

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
I tried the game and after less than 5 minutes I have to stop. Please let someone check the english before actually releasing the base game or an update.
The synopsis is nice and i want to play this game but I just can't if have to decypher the meaning of words "dealcer -> declare" (only 2 letter are right, all the other in random order).

Good luck and i hope it gets better, I may be back in a few updates, hoping the text isn't an issue anymore X)
Hey thx for taking a like in my game, i will need to have a serious talk with the writer, yeah i wrote the story but i didn’t write the dialogues cuz i am busy at the moment with other major projects, sorry and hope most fixes come in the near future
Ok I just played this some notes:
1. Obviously going with the Injustice backstory
2. Wonder Woman doesn't look right, I don't mean she doesn't look like the movie actress but that this model is too soft/small/young looking to be Wonder Woman make her blonde and she'd work as Wonder Girl/Cassie. I think the problem is mainly the face, I think Wonder Slave Trainer is a good example of a 3D Wonder Woman model. Though it's not just the face I think the hair style being wrong is also part of it. Mia looks more like Wonder Woman. give her long black hair and there you go
No notes/problems with Batman the DKR look is an acquired taste but it is from one of the most iconic batman stories to exist
I thought because the first time you have a choice of whether or not to use your power you'd always have a choice between whether or not to act villainous but you're forced into mind raping Jane
Also bug report you can infinitely loop talking to Henry both before you get your three per day thing and after same thing happens when you go to buy clothes for Isaac, also for talking to Akari and when Naomi asks you Superman or Wonder Woman and the Jane rape.
The go further option with Alice is BROKEN, Ella quest is very broken you can kind of skip it by just talking to her again, and if instead the go back to Ella part is broken, also you can't complete power up because Mia's room is locked after her quest so you can't use the new power on her.
1-you would be surprised what the story holds

2- okay you might be right maybe she is a bit young, but there is a good reason for that and I won’t spoil you, future updates will tell you more (and sure yeah I will adjust the character look)

3- using power on Mia, you sure mean Mia cuz I didn’t do an x-ray on Mia render for this version (for this version only Alice, Ella, and Sofia)

4- Jane's rape mind was supposed to be optional I will look into it

5- About Talk Infinite it was intended for the player to go back and see if he missed something or wants to repeat the scene again

6- in Alice's quest option I will look into sure

7- go back to talk to Ella I fixed it, it was a small error (I didn’t update the game yet)

8- finally about Batman I want to tell you more but in future updates you will be amazed at what he will look like.

9- any errors, or questions you can ask me directly in Discord anytime.

Edit:
Any bug fixed won’t be updated till the next version either the quick one v0.03.2 or the next one v0.004

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjasamuri

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Anyone can upload android version in Google drive? Because in my country Download in Google drive its high speed
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote