throwaway65y6134

Oct 15, 2018
sorry was not clear I fixed the error but I didn’t update the version* cuz ‘m still working on all the bugs (yeah bugs are sucks)

And for str thing, I will look into it, sorry again and hope the next update fixes most of those issues
The str bug is that your conditional is inverted. In choice_red_2_2 you are checking "if strength <= 2:" but it should be "if strength >= 2:". That will work but another option some games do is put the condition directly in the choice so it doesn't show up (or isn't clickable) if the condition is not true. See for some examples.

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
The str bug is that your conditional is inverted. In choice_red_2_2 you are checking "if strength <= 2:" but it should be "if strength >= 2:". That will work but another option some games do is put the condition directly in the choice so it doesn't show up (or isn't clickable) if the condition is not true. See for some examples.
Yep thx for pointing it out, but I already fixed it yesterday for now (I fixed Ella quest, Alice, and small errors) if you find more pls send them to me it helps me

Alberto4172

Dec 7, 2021
Why when I came back to ella on quest "on the internet" when I talk to her, there is none conversation.

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Why when I came back to ella on quest "on the internet" when I talk to her, there is none conversation.
it’s a bug sorry I fixed it and will update it in the future (her scene is telling her the good news that’s it, in the next version the quest will continue)

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
is this game safe to download ? i don't want some betcoin farm to install on my pc
It’s safe, ask anyone, and if you asking cuz of the size that on me bad optimization is the short ans, i will make it better next update

Reactions: ProPlay

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Question for the BigT141 , using your powers makes you stronger, but will doing this make you a villain? Or you can get stronger and use your powers only to corrupt girls (bitches) and make them yours, but still be a hero? Is it a mistake that after he finishes the missions and goes to sleep, the demon that is with the MC disappears and he can no longer continue earning points to raise his statistics? And finally, the choices that are in red are the ones that lead you to be a villain, because when choosing between Superman and the option of accepting the date with Isabella, is it also in red? As a recommendation, it would be good for each choice to be accompanied by what or how said choice affects, for example: "use mind control" (+1 point, villain +1), "do not use metal control" (0 point, hero +1) , as well as with the different choices either for the story or for the relationship with the girls; A quick tour would also be good, because clicking on the arrows over and over again becomes tedious, without further ado the game looks good and has potential and the designs are good, although they could improve, for example, Mia doesn't like it. Short hair doesn't look good at all, Isabella's design is very good, she is definitely my favorite, I have always seen Wonder Woman with her hair down, it is how she looks best when she is in the suit, hence her normal state, definitely the braid is a 10, I also hope you correct the errors, because there are several of them, without further regards and good luck DEV

I'll leave it as a passing review as well.

• Love
Reactions: BigT141

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Question for the BigT141 , using your powers makes you stronger, but will doing this make you a villain? Or you can get stronger and use your powers only to corrupt girls (bitches) and make them yours, but still be a hero? Is it a mistake that after he finishes the missions and goes to sleep, the demon that is with the MC disappears and he can no longer continue earning points to raise his statistics? And finally, the choices that are in red are the ones that lead you to be a villain, because when choosing between Superman and the option of accepting the date with Isabella, is it also in red? As a recommendation, it would be good for each choice to be accompanied by what or how said choice affects, for example: "use mind control" (+1 point, villain +1), "do not use metal control" (0 point, hero +1) , as well as with the different choices either for the story or for the relationship with the girls; A quick tour would also be good, because clicking on the arrows over and over again becomes tedious, without further ado the game looks good and has potential and the designs are good, although they could improve, for example, Mia doesn't like it. Short hair doesn't look good at all, Isabella's design is very good, she is definitely my favorite, I have always seen Wonder Woman with her hair down, it is how she looks best when she is in the suit, hence her normal state, definitely the braid is a 10, I also hope you correct the errors, because there are several of them, without further regards and good luck DEV

I'll leave it as a passing review as well.
First thank you for playing my game, And to answer all your questions without spoilers:

1- when I wrote the story I knew there would be two paths a hero and a villain but with a twist “D” idea corrupts Mc he is not a good guy and only thinks about himself while Mc's idea is trying to be a hero but he is young does not make him perfect and does that mean he can not use D's power, no he can but in a good way and sometimes a bad it's balanced, but where are the good choices now when the choices lead to either corrupting someone or not doing it, The Next update will tell that, the next update will shape the story and change everything about the definition of a Hero.

2- Regarding Mia's design, when I finished her design, I was aiming for a strong woman with short hair but when looking at her she is shy and not confident about herself, so her look is strong but soft.

3- Isabella is on my top 3 too, there will be more new characters too, and ofc some iconic ones in the future updates

Ps: choices do matter in this game but I won't just let you know after you choose this or that, and because after some time in the game, I want the player to feel the consequences later in the game without changing back or having to go a long way back to do so, this story is not soft or easy

Add new characters, change their looks, suggest fan requests and ofc get the next update early all on Patreon (totally optional and if you feel comfortable with it)

Stay safe and sorry about the bugs I’m working on it and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockero_69

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
I already got strength 6 but still can't get the extra scene in here View attachment 3714749
Go to console and type: strength = 2
Why: cuz it’s a bug (fixed but not updated yet) that i set in this choice if strength <= 2 not >
If you want a guide on how to open console in game
Have any other questions or point out a bug contact me on discord

Reactions: jiutianbaili
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote