dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Interesting. Will Miss Martian or some shapeshifter be included in the future update? Using superpower in kinky way is a necessity in these kind of games

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Seriously we are hit with naming the super hero/villain name at the starting...with NO knowledge of his powers. Yet we have some goat / demon guy who is a complete asshole constantly talking in MC's head. And I looked everywhere to know what is MC's power... And this naming feature should be delayed a bit more in the story, so the player can actually gain more information about the MC and his powers before the choice is offered. :unsure:

Can anyone who has played this, let me know what MC can do? Besides having some gross looking stick looking horn coming out of his forehead. :ROFLMAO:

Any super hero name suggestions, based off of the skill tree I posted? I'm stumped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Horny Bastard

• Haha
Reactions: BigT141 and cxx

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok I just played this some notes:
1. Obviously going with the Injustice backstory
2. Wonder Woman doesn't look right, I don't mean she doesn't look like the movie actress but that this model is too soft/small/young looking to be Wonder Woman make her blonde and she'd work as Wonder Girl/Cassie. I think the problem is mainly the face, I think Wonder Slave Trainer is a good example of a 3D Wonder Woman model. Though it's not just the face I think the hair style being wrong is also part of it. Mia looks more like Wonder Woman. give her long black hair and there you go
No notes/problems with Batman the DKR look is an acquired taste but it is from one of the most iconic batman stories to exist
I thought because the first time you have a choice of whether or not to use your power you'd always have a choice between whether or not to act villainous but you're forced into mind raping Jane
Also bug report you can infinitely loop talking to Henry both before you get your three per day thing and after same thing happens when you go to buy clothes for Isaac, also for talking to Akari and when Naomi asks you Superman or Wonder Woman and the Jane rape.
The go further option with Alice is BROKEN, Ella quest is very broken you can kind of skip it by just talking to her again, and if instead the go back to Ella part is broken, also you can't complete power up because Mia's room is locked after her quest so you can't use the new power on her.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JLNextGeneration-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ept

Aug 26, 2022
I feel the need to self-isolate... because this is super buggy.

How do you 'optionally' increase stats to 6, 8, 10 if you don't get skillups? Got maybe six in total before the whole thing became softlocked ("talk to ella") and definitely didn't have enough ups before the first round of 'optionals' went away in the quest log.

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
I can't complete the go to Training Room quest option. When I go, Ella is there. When I talk to her, I have the supposed dolution to her problem and am meeting somebody. Then I get an error, that I can clear with an "ignore." Buggy as hell. Are there any more quests after the optional upgrade stats (Agility and Charisma)? Has anybody managed to complete the "Go to Training Room" quest?

Nov 22, 2021
I can't complete the go to Training Room quest option. When I go, Ella is there. When I talk to her, I have the supposed dolution to her problem and am meeting somebody. Then I get an error, that I can clear with an "ignore." Buggy as hell. Are there any more quests after the optional upgrade stats (Agility and Charisma)? Has anybody managed to complete the "Go to Training Room" quest?
I managed to complete it.

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
how you complete to talk with ella? i talk with her but nothing happen

Last edited:

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Concept : Pretty good.
Implementation : Not great.
Engrish : Grade 2 Special Ed.

First and foremost, dev, if you read this, you are in desperate need of a proofreader. I don't know if this is a case of a non-English speaker or something else, but you can't type or spell for shit.

The sandbox is one of the more annoying and clunky types out there. There's no clear indication of where to go. For example; when you have to "Find Finn" I ended up going through every fucking room back in the HQ (several times in some cases because it isn't immediately obvious what leads where) only to figure out I left his retarded ass back in the shopping center. Now, admittedly, that was my bad, but I honestly blame the fucking awful English since it caused me to just text-skip through all the dialogue after a certain point.
And of course once I found him I got treated to a musical "action sequence" where some Arabic (I assume) Deadpool knockoff shows up and runs people over with a tuk-tuk.

All that aside, the concept / plot has potential. Assuming you don't get hit with a Cease and Desist order from WB / DC.
Hey, First of all thx for the negative comment I do like them more than the positive it helps me improve second I’m not the writer yes I wrote the story and how it will go but the dialogues, not me, cuz I don’t have the time right now second i am aware of the bugs fixing most of them at the time, anyway if you wanna see improvements, stick around if not it’s 100% okay it’s yours choice

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Interesting. Will Miss Martian or some shapeshifter be included in the future update? Using superpower in kinky way is a necessity in these kind of games
Might happen in the future, why not

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Haven't played this yet (definitely will!) but just from the images of the Flash I am impressed.
From the motion blur of him racing through the streets to him standing casually cocky on the stage: looks great!
Thx man, sorry about the bugs, and you would be surprised about what will happen in the future updates

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hey, First of all thx for the negative comment I do like them more than the positive it helps me improve second I’m not the writer yes I wrote the story and how it will go but the dialogues, not me, cuz I don’t have the time right now second i am aware of the bugs fixing most of them at the time, anyway if you wanna see improvements, stick around if not it’s 100% okay it’s yours choice
No worries. I'm glad you're taking constructive criticism in stride. Seriously though, proofreader. Lol. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BigT141

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
how much mind control is there, and are we the ones doing the mind control? hopefully and a lot, and yes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote