4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
1707218678#Bath2'-jpg.jpg

Journey to Bliss v0.05 is out!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer note:

I tried to balance out the quest and event requirements as much as I could without taking too much time. Don't forget to explore characters' dialog trees and re-check them once in a while as you progress among events.

I'll share the public version and update the game page here in a few days!

I hope you enjoy it!

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I updated the OP with new links for v0.051. I hope you enjoy it.

Please feel free to contact me for anything related to the game.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Journey to Bliss [v0.051] [crowsonn] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [939 MB]
- - -

Mac [951 MB]
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JourneyToBliss-0.051
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to play with the sliders in any game's character creator, lest their creation inevitably fly off the rails and crash land in the Uncanny Valley. This dev is one of them...

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to play with the sliders in any game's character creator, lest their creation inevitably fly off the rails and crash land in the Uncanny Valley. This dev is one of them...
You're misinterpreting Uncanny Valley. Try again.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This needs cheats and "skip time"
I can always balance it further according to general feedback, but it generally boils down to going through a few key dialogs and raising relationship via talking someone a few times.

Sometimes one bottleneck can be money, considering that I put (easy to see if you look around, spawns randomly) a few gift money into the game. Skip time also exist in the game.

If these helps good, if not as I said, I'm going to shape it to make players' experience better.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Timesucker

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You're misinterpreting Uncanny Valley. Try again.
Nope. I know that the program they're using is capable of making far less creepy and disturbing looking humans. This is trying to be a more 'realistic' take than something like Honey Select, and it's far less appealing in its depiction of the human form. So yeah, far deeper into the crevasse of the Uncanny Valley than most stuff just using off-the-shelf semi decent assets.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Just like NTR, F95 members create their own definitions for concepts. You are free to do that; it doesn't mean you are right.

My personal definition is this.
"The uncanny valley effect is a hypothesized psychological and aesthetic relation between an object's degree of resemblance to a human being and the emotional response to the object."

1712371624639.jpeg Not a human.

Additionally, it applies to actually being physically in the presence of the object. That's when you think, "Is this real? " You experience an unsettling feeling.
In scientific terms, it's your fight-or-flight response having trouble deciding what to do. The object is familiar, but something isn't right.
That's my take on the term Uncanny Valley. You think what you want.
Crowsonn's art is an expression of the human form, and much improvement has been made since the game's inception.

Alacin

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone !
Forgive me in advance for my terrible English!
I'm stuck on the main quest. I'm asked to look around the house. Additionally, I would like to know how to progress in Brad's quest at the gym?

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone !
Forgive me in advance for my terrible English!
I'm stuck on the main quest. I'm asked to look around the house. Additionally, I would like to know how to progress in Brad's quest at the gym?
For Brad quest you have to go in to the lockers from main gym position where you see the general view from the entrance.

Look around the house requires you to find a note in the house. Just look around the rooms.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote