EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview
An unexpected event that sets friendships on the line, only to create jealousy and competition! A Promotion creates jealousy in a group of friends leading to unforeseen events, turnarounds, and major conspiracies. Orfeus (MC) gets entangled between those events. His life is about to be turned upside down while the females of this rivalry use him as a pawn to overtake one another. Will you withstand the DRAMA and the MADNESS going on or will you succumb to being a puppet of those females? Your choice!
Enjoy a game full of secrets, drama, choices and A LOT OF SEX!

NEW EPISODE OUT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-13
Release Date: 2021-10-13
Developer: Tsodeon -
Censored: No
Language: English
Version: 0.3
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Download
Win64: - - - -
WIN32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Lin: - - - -

jsm1.png jsm2.png scene03_choice01_22.png scene02_33.png scene03_choice01_25.png scene01_14.png scene03_choice01_04.png scene03_choice02_29.png scene02_30.png scene02_40.png scene02_73.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys,
The latest update will always be available in the following order:
7th of the month for $15 supporters.
14th of the month for $7 supporters.
21st of the month for $3 supporters.

Last day of the month free update for everyone. So regardless if you are a supporter or not you will always be able to play the game. Just with a bit of delay! Supporting us has also many other benefits, first and most important is you help us do what we and you love, creating an adult game that will make you want to jump straight to it! And many others like Sneak peek wallpapers, mini animations, other mini games. But mostly it will help our team get better equipment for the best result! Our focus is to give out a game that everyone is going to enjoy and be in direct touch with every single of our followers. With immediate feedback and response! We always make an update per month, releasing new content and we plan on having constant mini-updates on regular basis. For any other questions feel free to reach us in any of our pages or discord!

Lots of love, Modifire, Sakil And Cus!

Zoukos

Jun 8, 2021
Another masterpiece over here, great renders guys.

Jasmin is the fucking boom! Never seen my dick so red before it grow like 2 inches

Can we either gangbang her or BDSM Please at some point???

Or Put a vibrator in her panties

• Red Heart
Reactions: TSODEON

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The renders surely catches the eye!
Pretty good game for the start and it just works smooth. I only wonder what is actually version number?
changelog says: 0.01
thread title says: 0.1
name of zip and folder says: 0.6

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
The renders surely catches the eye!
Pretty good game for the start and it just works smooth. I only wonder what is actually version number?
changelog says: 0.01
thread title says: 0.1
name of zip and folder says: 0.6
Thanks a lot for your feedback! It was a type-o the version is 0.01 it's corrected, and the .zip will be 0.01 soon, just a small type error!

Reactions: ustar

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Overview and screenshots look interesting, thanks for sharing!

I have one complaint, though: Where are the settings? I prefer to play all my VNs in windowed mode with no sound, and I can't do neither in this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TSODEON
Jun 8, 2021
Overview and screenshots look interesting, thanks for sharing!

I have one complaint, though: Where are the settings? I prefer to play all my VNs in windowed mode with no sound, and I can't do neither in this one.
Windowed mode is being added in the next hour, sound off will be released in the next few days, sorry for the inconvenience and we love everyones feedback on the comments! We are doing our best to have instant improvements!

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes