Verasmile

May 18, 2019
What's the best level for the final boss, the spirit tree? I'm at 60 but still I can't defeat it, and grinding is getting boring

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
use the princess ultra arrow attack that drops enemie states to zero before attacking it

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
At which level is that unlocked? I only have the one that lowers the attack
oooo i think i got confussed with the second one XD just keep using the lower attack one. or try to get to lvl 70 btw what lvl do skills stop getting learned?

flints

Nov 15, 2021
So I'm very new to this and cant figure it out, I went through the installation just fine and got the game "running" but there is no text, so I went through how to install and use the LE and not sure where I'm going wrong is there another how to or I video I can watch to figure it out?
Thanks

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
So I'm very new to this and cant figure it out, I went through the installation just fine and got the game "running" but there is no text, so I went through how to install and use the LE and not sure where I'm going wrong is there another how to or I video I can watch to figure it out?
Thanks
You need the Japanese emulator to play, without it the game won't run correctly. Check the previous post, you'll also find the link to where download it

N13D3L

Nov 13, 2021
????´Window_Message´? 342 ??? RGSSError ?????
failed to create bitmap

I get this message when I start the game!!!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes