Slayer2416123

Sep 17, 2021
any specific reason ? are you using linux/mac ? or was there a problem with the exe file ?
the laptop im using has no admin access. I can't install using the compat_layer trick
But anyways I found a file that doesn't need the rtp so I can play the game already

Justaguy76

Nov 18, 2018
The game is working fine now that I've changed the dll name in the configuration. But now I'm getting a error message about the characters folder in graphics whenever a character orgasms.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The game is working fine now that I've changed the dll name in the configuration. But now I'm getting a error message about the characters folder in graphics whenever a character orgasms.
It's actually impressive how many things you've done wrong with this.

That sounds like you unzipped it in the wrong localisation. Try again with . You shouldn't need to be renaming anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Meat_unr and Zippix

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i unzipped the game but at the opening and stuff there are no words just blank boxes and if you try and start the game stops what do i do. it say's ????? window_message" 342 ??? rgsserror ??????? faild to create bitmap

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i unzipped the game but at the opening and stuff there are no words just blank boxes and if you try and start the game stops what do i do. it say's ????? window_message" 342 ??? rgsserror ??????? faild to create bitmap
Bruh, literally look at the post above you. Fuck man, the entire page is people having this exact issue.

• Haha
Reactions: acalade

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry of late i have been haveing troubles sleeping and reading stuff lol. i also did not read the top post becuase there is alot of stuff to read and truthful i am lazy as hell.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes