RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The one I have says RPGVX_RTP. vx_102e
That would be just about the second newest one (VX Ace is the newest that still used thr RTP system AFAIK). The file asked for in your SS is from the very oldest one, RPG Maker 2000 - none of the later ones even have a Graphics/Windowskins folder. Just .

Also, though at least the OP there doesn't seem to have 2000...

EDIT: nah it's XP actually, was just thrown off by the fact 2000 installs in a *really* out of the way folder by default. Anyway, point stands.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

xandeross

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having a problem on startup. The game opens on a black screen, stays like that for a few seconds, then throws up a dialogue box with a yellow /!\ sign that just reads ?????????????. Once the dialogue box is acknowledged, the game closes. The first time I tried to open the game it did work, but the game had no text (this seems to have happened to other people) but this has happened every subsequent time I've tried to start the game up. This has happened both with and without the translation patch installed.

I'm on a Mac and trying to run it with Wine.

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue?

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
I did it I beat the tree without ice magic and without having one of the characters becoming a H bait

and the diolouge after it?
japanese

WHILE I DRAW BREATH NOTHING PENETRATIVE WILL HAPPEN TO THESE GIRLS. and I completed the game with all the girl's virginity intact

isn't there going to be a sequel?

Last edited:

hanhan

Jan 3, 2018
I did it I beat the tree without ice magic and without having one of the characters becoming a H bait

and the diolouge after it?
japanese

WHILE I DRAW BREATH NOTHING PENETRATIVE WILL HAPPEN TO THESE GIRLS. and I completed the game with all the girl's virginity intact

isn't there going to be a sequel?
the sequel is already out, it's called Jumble Strikers. Translation though may never come...

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game is ok. i enjoy them getting pregnant. but you can't get them naked and also in battle. just like other, even if you remove there stuff, they still have there clothes. you can see there pussy, tits. but only they get rape or event.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So I haven't been able to find anything in this thread so might as well try and see if anyone else is bothered by this.
But is there a way to turn off/lessen the bright as heck read flashing during the girls climax/cumming during the scenes?

I swear if it was any worse then this we would be getting reports of epileptic people getting attacks during it.

Last edited:

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone tell me why once I load the game it just gives me empty spaces but once I press enter it just crashes.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
New version of game
  • Apr/10/2020 Miscellaneousver 1.16
    RTP同梱
  • RTP Compatibility (google traslate)

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
getting this error after everything is installed, RTP patch, etc. anyone knows how to fix Capture.PNG

dilmendoza

Mar 24, 2021
cant get it to unpack in 9zip keeps giving me an error and nothing is showing up on my antivirus saying its blocked can anyone help

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
getting this error after everything is installed, RTP patch, etc. anyone knows how to fix
Make sure:
RPG Maker XP RTP is installed (There are different RTPs for different RPG Makers. You need to install the right one.)
System locale is set to 'Japanese' (Google if you are unsure the steps)

The above two must be done before you download and unzip the files. Otherwise your files are already corrupted with the filenames incorrect.

Reactions: Sword26

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Make sure:
RPG Maker XP RTP is installed (There are different RTPs for different RPG Makers. You need to install the right one.)
System locale is set to 'Japanese' (Google if you are unsure of the steps)

The above two must be done before you download and unzip the files. Otherwise your files are already corrupted with the filenames incorrect.
I'm sure I did using XP RTP but I'm playing on English locale

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
I'm sure I did using XP RTP but I'm playing on English locale
Some japanese games can run on english locale, some cannot, and some will encounter partial errors.
So it's best to use jap locale to avoid all potential problems.

Changing locale after you extract from a zip file will not fix the file name though, so I recommend redownload and extract after those steps for the surest way to run the game smoothly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i down loaded this for nothing because i used both 7zip and win rare and the game came up with no words at all then would not play. then had an error

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Anyone know how to defeat the Spirit tree? Or around what level? I'm 45 and the boss seem to have infinite health and infinite damage.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes