Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
still waiting for the fix for my issue o.o
Oh, for the love of God, please just at least glance through the thread...
Your problem has been discussed to death and the solution(s) was already posted.
More. Than. Once. Even. :cry:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Oh, for the love of God, please just at least glance through the thread...
Your problem has been discussed to death and the solution(s) was already posted.
More. Than. Once. Even. :cry:
if i new what the issue was i wouldnt have asked
i look threw the threads i couldnt find the problem solved D: why i asked.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
if i new what the issue was i wouldnt have asked
i look threw the threads i couldnt find the problem solved D: why i asked.
Okay. Honestly, quoting the whole thread would be fine at this point, but here are some bullet points, just for you.
#glancemore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

h9246ihno246

Nov 19, 2018
I can't play it, it says "RGSS-RTP Standard ???????????" what I have to do ?
You're missing the RPG Maker client required to play on the engine the game runs. Since the language localization is kinda fucked, I just downloaded every RPG maker client until I got it to work.

You can download their packages

Run their setups and reload the game, should be working at that point.

Reactions: Verasmile

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
So, after applying the english Patch, all text has disappeared. I downloaded the correct RGM maker, but I can't get the text to appear - not even the text in the menu.

Had no text too, fixed it by changing " library = RGSS104J.dll " to " library = RGSS104E.dll " in the Game.ini
This fixed it.

Last edited:

Moot

Jul 17, 2017
I keep getting this message and I have looked everywhere for a solution. If anyone could lend me a hand I would be forever greatful.
1619240187108.png

Moot

Jul 17, 2017
Install RTP.
So, I have done this and , still getting the same error. So, this might be something on my end I am assuming and just can't play the game. I'll just move on and find something else to play I guess. Thanks anyhow.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So, I have done this and , still getting the same error. So, this might be something on my end I am assuming and just can't play the game. I'll just move on and find something else to play I guess. Thanks anyhow.
Which RTP did you install? Because there's one for each RPGMaker version; that particular file path is only found in (what I assume is) the oldest.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
The one I have says RPGVX_RTP. vx_102e
Well, you need XP as mentioned in OP. RGSS-RTP-Standard-pt-br.exe includes 104e (an English runtime dll, supposedly you want this) and RPGXP_Upd comes with 104j (Japanese runtime update you install it after xp_rtp103), not sure how official xp_rtp104e.exe is (it's the file I found somewhere) but you probably could use it instead. You can switch runtime library with game.ini -- Japanese and English has different font rendering (sometimes an English version far less readable). If you have problems with midi, you can convert it into ogg with your preferable soundfont (I use fluidsynth and soundfont which sounds like windows font). For better experience you can try ( ) opensource implementation, but personally I'm fine with the real thing for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: XCShadowless
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes