Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks, nopy worked today. Maybe there's a regional block for nopy, gave me invalid or not found error yesterda but today worked when I connected my VPN.
Zippy I just effing hate on principal; any site dishonest enough to make me hunt for a hidden element to right-click then save-as instead of giving me any kind of normal file download is completely crap. Maybe I'm spoilt but still...
Huh, your post made me wonder - I've never had an ounce of trouble with zippy. Then again, I've always used an adblocker extension (in my case, for my Firefox, uBlock Origin), so I decided to try it without it... And indeed, it's much less enjoyable...lol
But really, with the adblocker it's just click on the link here, then click on 'Download Now' at the zippy page. And it's done. And usually quite frikkin' fast, too.

Reactions: superelmo
Feb 8, 2018
Huh, your post made me wonder - I've never had an ounce of trouble with zippy. Then again, I've always used an adblocker extension (in my case, for my Firefox, uBlock Origin), so I decided to try it without it... And indeed, it's much less enjoyable...lol
But really, with the adblocker it's just click on the link here, then click on 'Download Now' at the zippy page. And it's done. And usually quite frikkin' fast, too.
Firstly, your feedback is genuinely appreciated. Secondly, I also use an ad-blocker (Specifically I use NoScript, Ghostery, and AdBlock Plus). and I must be seeing some element blocked but there is not any link that actually says "Download Now" unless I disable one or all of those, but that only ever links to ads, and there's this blank monochrome picture which I have to right-click then save as in order to make work.
But you're right, it is definitely faster than nopy. Personally that's why I love mega, cuz even with a free account that suspends downloads every few GB, if you use a VPN to change your IP then you can keep going at full speed.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
How do i solve this? i'm running it with locale emulator in japanese and i just downloaded the game from there, anyone know what is wrong?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Firstly, your feedback is genuinely appreciated. Secondly, I also use an ad-blocker (Specifically I use NoScript, Ghostery, and AdBlock Plus). and I must be seeing some element blocked but there is not any link that actually says "Download Now" unless I disable one or all of those, but that only ever links to ads, and there's this blank monochrome picture which I have to right-click then save as in order to make work.
But you're right, it is definitely faster than nopy. Personally that's why I love mega, cuz even with a free account that suspends downloads every few GB, if you use a VPN to change your IP then you can keep going at full speed.
This is what I get after exactly one click-worth of effort, using Zippy, with latest Firefox and uBlock Origin extension for ad-blocking. I guess your mileage could very much vary...
Zippy.png
And it finished in under 20 seconds, so... No bad words from me! lol

One question, does anyone know why I get this fault

View attachment 485206
Well, I could just be disdainful and say "just read the effing thread!!", since your question has been discussed and answered more than once already...
But instead I will say, gentlemanlike, "please read through the thread, your question has already been answered."
However, since there are also quite a few misleading posts, just follow these rules:
1) have you got the RPG Maker XP RTP installed? No? Then please install it. (Was mentioned in the OP's installation notes. Just saying.)
2) are you starting the game in Japanese locale? No?! Then please do so! (either get Locale Emulator (LE), or switch to actual Japanese system locale; I would suggest LE) (also was mentioned in the OP's installation notes, btw)
And you will be able to play the game, with text properly showing, without any sudden error messages popping up or any such problems.
(still, try to read through the thread or use the search option in the upper-right at the top of the page, next time! lol)

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
This is what I get after exactly one click-worth of effort, using Zippy, with latest Firefox and uBlock Origin extension for ad-blocking. I guess your mileage could very much vary...
View attachment 485224
And it finished in under 20 seconds, so... No bad words from me! lol

Well, I could just be disdainful and say "just read the effing thread!!", since your question has been discussed and answered more than once already...
But instead I will say, gentlemanlike, "please read through the thread, your question has already been answered."
However, since there are also quite a few misleading posts, just follow these rules:
1) have you got the RPG Maker XP RTP installed? No? Then please install it. (Was mentioned in the OP's installation notes. Just saying.)
2) are you starting the game in Japanese locale? No?! Then please do so! (either get Locale Emulator (LE), or switch to actual Japanese system locale; I would suggest LE) (also was mentioned in the OP's installation notes, btw)
And you will be able to play the game, with text properly showing, without any sudden error messages popping up or any such problems.
(still, try to read through the thread or use the search option in the upper-right at the top of the page, next time! lol)
Could you also help me? I have installed all the things and running in Japanese but still not working, the screenshot of the problem is in the same thread page of these

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Could you also help me? I have installed all the things and running in Japanese but still not working, the screenshot of the problem is in the same thread page of these
Clearly "all the things" doesn't cover the installation of the RPG Maker XP RTP. Because that's what you are missing. At least that's what it's saying in the error message...

Butbutbut, you are sure you did everything, you say?!
Fine. Let me show you what happens if I try to run the game after uninstalling the RTP.
1.png
Looks vaguely familiar, doesn't it?

Now look what happens after I reinstall that certain RPGMaker XP RTP, linked in the OP...
1576274876629.png
Well, would you look at that?! It started up just fine!
M-m-magic!

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Clearly "all the things" doesn't cover the installation of the RPG Maker XP RTP. Because that's what you are missing. At least that's what it's saying in the error message...

Butbutbut, you are sure you did everything, you say?!
Fine. Let me show you what happens if I try to run the game after uninstalling the RTP.
View attachment 486003

Now look what happens after I reinstall that certain RPGMaker XP RTP, linked in the OP...
View attachment 486005
M-m-magic!
and now? same bitmap error(or whatever is called)
my bad before, i supposed that even the Ace version could work

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
and now? same bitmap error(or whatever is called)
my bad before, i supposed that even the Ace version could work
You have *got* to be shitting me, right?!

Clearly "running in Japanese" doesn't cover running the game in Japanese locale for you. At least the no-text happens when you are NOT running it in Jap-locale...

Butbutbut, you are sure you were running it in Japanese locale, you say?!
Fine. Let me show you what happens if I try to run the game in my native, non-Japanese system locale, without LE.
1576311456904.png

Now look what happens after I try to run it with Locale Emulator (LE), in emulated Japanese locale...
1576311761857.png
M-m-magic!

It's kinda sad having to say this after you clearly reading and even replying to my
post just a little while ago...

Reactions: FerKing and iju513

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
You have *got* to be shitting me, right?!

Clearly "running in Japanese" doesn't cover running the game in Japanese locale for you. At least the no-text happens when you are NOT running it in Jap-locale...

Butbutbut, you are sure you were running it in Japanese locale, you say?!
Fine. Let me show you what happens if I try to run the game in my native, non-Japanese system locale, without LE.
View attachment 486300

Now look what happens after I try to run it with Locale Emulator (LE), in emulated Japanese locale...
View attachment 486302
M-m-magic!

It's kinda sad having to say this after you clearly reading and even replying to mypost just a little while ago...
Man this fucking game is the only one that giva me that problem, LE doesn't open it and evn setting location and jap language on the pc is not working, it's the only game that gives me problem
i mean, right click use locale emulator,run in japanese do not even open the game, it just load something and then nothing

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Man this fucking game is the only one that giva me that problem, LE doesn't open it and evn setting location and jap language on the pc is not working, it's the only game that gives me problem
i mean, right click use locale emulator,run in japanese do not even open the game, it just load something and then nothing
Well, it's time to download the (latest) LE and reinstall/update it, maybe? There is also NTLEAS (you could try with that too, though I'm not 100% sure it's gonna work perfectly), or switching to Japanese locale (but I'd rather you didn't).
Just fix your LE.
Also, changing location/language(??)/formats to Japanese doesn't do jack shit around 99% of the time regarding these games.
What you need is Japanese SYSTEM locale, ergo telling Windows what to use when encouentering non-unicode programs (under the Administrative tab in the region settings). Or you know, emulation... (LE)

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
latest version of LE, tried NTLEAS(say that cannot open the file) so i don't know what to do.
LE still doesn't open any game mada with the same program of JJ
Well, it's time to download the (latest) LE and reinstall/update it, maybe? There is also NTLEAS (you could try with that too, though I'm not 100% sure it's gonna work perfectly), or switching to Japanese locale (but I'd rather you didn't).
Just fix your LE.
Also, changing location/language(??)/formats to Japanese doesn't do jack shit around 99% of the time regarding these games.
What you need is Japanese SYSTEM locale, ergo telling Windows what to use when encouentering non-unicode programs (under the Administrative tab in the region settings). Or you know, emulation... (LE)

EmyIsLewd

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to get rid of the ass parasite thing? it's pretty annoying when you travelling around and the characters keep orgasm and pause the gameplay

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the ass parasite thing? it's pretty annoying when you travelling around and the characters keep orgasm and pause the gameplay
There's an item in the shop that you buy, which kills them instantly.
Pretty sure it's a reusable item too.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for the trouble shooting Zippix.

This game is pretty fun too. I was level grinding with the first two characters and before I knew it, both of them were captured with no chance to break free from slimes before getting pregnant. Even when trying not to get that it can happen if you're not careful.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
doing the part were Lucia suppose to be able to get preg i get that. 100 of the time. everytime the meter gets to full

all the images are translated so what missing

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes