Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
look i won't lie i don't know shit about computers just how to play them sorry i an't no rocket scientist
I'll be honest here then, too. If you can't make it work with all the help in this thread, you should give up on it.
Hell, the game is in .7z since October in the OP, so you can't fuck extraction up as you could with a .zip compressed on a Japanese localed system, and since you can start the game up, I assume you somehow got the required RTP installed, so all you need to do is get the effing software 'Locale Emulator', follow its reeeeeeeally easy instructions on how to start your Game.exe up in Japanese emulated locale and YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH TEXT SHOWING AND NO ERRORS.

Supposedly. Also, try this if all else fails:
Also, just for fun, make sure to try to run the .exe from a very "easy" folder, ergo put the game's files and folders in somewhere like 'D:\Games\JJ v115\', making sure there are no special characters in the path name (for example your User name if you were to extract it somewhere under it) and it's not too long.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well, if this little kerfuffle hadn't happened, I'd have forgotten this game existed. Jumble Strikers was an excellent game, so I'm looking forward to playing it.

Also, on the off-chance this helps, the devs did do a re-release in v1.17 that improved compatibility, in case this helps, here's . Works fine for me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i am sorry if i sound rude there. i am tring everything even what i read and it does not work for me. i have played the other game with no problems. also i have been very sick so i also get very anoyyed and angty so agian sorry.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, when I click ''run as japanese'' on Locale Emulator... Nothing happens. Why? Game isn't opening.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hi, when I click ''run as japanese'' on Locale Emulator... Nothing happens. Why? Game isn't opening.
... :unsure:
I guess my "golden" is more like a fake one, as apparently it doesn't even start when I try to launch it with LE. I do the right-click and tell him to launch it in japanese, but then nothing happens. So I tried to launch it by double-clicking the game, and it goes back with no text at all.
Is there something I'm still missing? I tried to launch Jumble Strikers (the sequel) the same way, and it works perfectly with it.
Also, just for fun, make sure to try to run the .exe from a very "easy" folder, ergo put the game's files and folders in somewhere like 'D:\Games\JJ v115\', making sure there are no special characters in the path name (for example your User name if you were to extract it somewhere under it) and it's not too long.
As per kinda dumb as it sounds, moving the folder to a "simpler path" worked immediatly. For other games I have no issue to launch them in the same folder as I store them, but for this one apparently I need to move it to actually play it.
Previous page, dude... Just read through it, please. But I hope this fixes it.

FacelessLN

Nov 6, 2018
I'm stuck at the beginning of the game... I need to explore forest, but there is no way except one with an unbeatable tree monster. Can anyone help?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm stuck at the beginning of the game... I need to explore forest, but there is no way except one with an unbeatable tree monster. Can anyone help?
IIRC you need to lose to the tree to advance the story. It's not a game over, I don't even think it does any naughty stuff.

FacelessLN

Nov 6, 2018
IIRC you need to lose to the tree to advance the story. It's not a game over, I don't even think it does any naughty stuff.
Thanks ) There is a chance It'll do some naughty stuff in the battle, but not if you lose it seems.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Well, if this little kerfuffle hadn't happened, I'd have forgotten this game existed. Jumble Strikers was an excellent game, so I'm looking forward to playing it.

Also, on the off-chance this helps, the devs did do a re-release in v1.17 that improved compatibility, in case this helps, here's . Works fine for me.
the exe shows it as 1.15...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
:unsure:
1.17... Que?

I mean...
1644523079478.png
and if my google-fu and intuition is right, that just means they bundled in the RTP, no? Oh well.

Jan 28, 2022
Does losing virginity alter anything like endings or dialogue? I noticed there's dialogue near the endgame with the wizard saying the princess can't get married anymore, wondering if that changes something. Seems like there's only 1 ending though.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
game is gud, pretty much gud on a lot of stuff. Except the excessive amount of mobs and the limited preggo(coz eggs only), but sex stats are hot(i still dunno why i am so aroused at numbers). Me gonna play the 2nd game tommorow.

dis thread tho, kinda surprising dat many ppl are having probs running the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do get it to work but there are no words are anything like no load are start stuff lol.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes