• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
I actually managed to hit max level and defeat Claire without cheating! (Still got accused of cheating though)

Using the spirit gem (10x EXP gained) on a stimulation battle with all enemies as plants got me straight to max level.
I then use timeslip to do a second playthrough, fought Claire normally and won.
Claire is in fact very possible to beat on lvl 55-59 without any cheats or max grinding cheese.
We are going to make use of the fact that her strength lies only in ability to one-shot your characters.
If she can't one-shot she is just a sack of HP without crowd control or disables.

Skills necessary:
-Rin ranbu
-Heart of justice
-Final shot
-Sidewinder
-Protect
-Assault buff
-Shiva's breath

Items needed:
Guard rings x7
Magical Jewel x1
Kamikaze shoes
Magic ring x3
as many full HP potions as u can carry (99 recommended)

Equip:
Rin - Magical Jewel, Guard rings x2
Tetra - Kamikaze shoes, Guard rings x2
Melfi - 3x guard rings
Amelia - 3x magic rings

With this equip, your lvl 59 Rin should have 6.5k HP, which is effectively ~8k HP due to high def. Claire does ~15k per hit so it is still a one-shot.
When Rin is buffed by Heart of justice, Protect, Assault, Claire does only ~8k. Still a one-shot.
However, when Rin is buffed and Claire is debuffed by Final shot+Sidewinder, she does 3~5k per hit. So, big deal. She will just 2-shot Rin and end the fight, right?

Buffs and debuffs last indefinitely in this game. Fully buffed Rin will do 65-70k damage with Rin Ranbu, 200k on critical. Claire will focus her mosty (as the main dps), while othe party members can heal her with full HP pots.

The fight that will defeat Claire should go as follows:
Round 1:
Rin buffs Heart of justice. Tetra buffs protect. Melfi debuffs Claire with Final Shot. Amelia kills two heal ninjas with Shiva breath. Claire one-shots Amelia.
Round 2:
Rin uses Ranbu on Claire. Tetra buffs Assault. Melfi debuffs Claire with Sidewinder (important - cast sidewinder AFTER Final shot otherwise it has no effect, likely resist due to high stats). Claire one-shots Tetra.
Round 3:
Rin uses Ranbu on Claire. Melfi defends. At this point, Claire can no longer 1-shot Rin, and can only 1-shot Melfi with a lightning attack (anything else she throws will not one-shot). Claire attacks either Rin or Melfi.
Rounds 4-onwards:
Rin hits ~70k with her Ranbu now, so Claire will mostly focus on her. Heal with Melfi, but dont attack with her. Since Claire has ~1million hp, it will take about 10-12 turns to finish her off.

When she is at low hp (20% or so), claire is likely to focus down Melfi, meaning you will lose your free heals. Does it mean the fight is lost in 2 turns? No. Every 3-5 turns Claire will throw a regular attack that damages for ~500. Chug full HP potions and tank until that happens, throw a ranbu afterwards. Eat a ~5k follow up shot. Keep chugging potions again till Claire throws another tickle attack. Repeat until victorious.
Claire drops 100k gold and enough XP to level your party from lvl59 to lvl62.
Honestly this encounter is one of the best "challenge fights" in JRPGs I've seen. It is difficult enough so it feels 100% impossible, yet can be solved without grinding, top gear or Newgame+ by simply using your existing abilities and equips right. Feels good man.

Also feels good to get hackusations from the developer while playing fair ;). Anyone who wants to try it out - the save file right before Claire is attached.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1434460

Overview:
Rin, the self-proclaimed hero of Doinaka Village, is fighting for peace in the village.
Later, a female martial artist is kidnapped in the Imperial Capital close to Doinaka Village.
Just when Rin thought she had fought off the kidnappers, they attacked her with a giant worm.
Rin fights back just in time, but the kidnapper escapes.
The next day, the imperial princesses Luche and Melfi visit the village, and things take an unexpected turn...

The kidnapping of a female martial artist, a bug monster, a girl from beyond time, and ancient ruins.
What is the truth behind all these incidents?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2020-12-06
Developer: ToraumaCompany
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.25
Language: English (fan translated)
Translator: candyfloss
Translation Thread:
Other Games: Jumble Jokers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Others:
COMPRESSED
View attachment 1434451 View attachment 1434452 View attachment 1434453 View attachment 1434454 View attachment 1434455 View attachment 1434456 View attachment 1434457 View attachment 1434458 View attachment 1434459
How do I cure the every side effect? It's getting on my nerves

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
How about things like androphobia?
Those are "skills", you can't remove them once acquired. You can only get those if you're harassed enough by enemies, so either 1. avoid combat, 2. git gud, or 3. reset heroine's attributes in New Game+ and refer to points 1 and 2. There are late- or postgame items too, scattered around the map, which can help you- some prevent impregnation, some prevent capture, some prevent H skills used on heroine etc. Each heroine must have her own item equipped for it to work on her, with exception of XP boost from growth bracelet which applies globally no matter who wears it.

Reactions: Verasmile

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Is there a way to increase the chances of encounter bigger groups of enemies, specially at the beginning? Like the first area with spiders, I'd like to increase the chance to encounter groups of 3x spiders (or even more if possible) while lowering the chances of encounter a single spider or a team of 2x.

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Is there a way to increase the chances of encounter bigger groups of enemies, specially at the beginning? Like the first area with spiders, I'd like to increase the chance to encounter groups of 3x spiders (or even more if possible) while lowering the chances of encounter a single spider or a team of 2x.
Nothing like that but if you want to grind for Bad status or just to see the animations, finish the game, there will be a statue in the main town that leads to a gallery

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Nothing like that but if you want to grind for Bad status or just to see the animations, finish the game, there will be a statue in the main town that leads to a gallery
I've already completed it many times, I just felt it would have been nice an "harder" difficulty

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
I've already completed it many times, I just felt it would have been nice an "harder" difficulty
The closest thing to making the gameplay more difficult is to carry over the sex stats when you start a new game since if a character gets raped by the same type of enemy multiple times they eventually get a perk that reduces their attack against that particular enemy

Reactions: Jimthesim

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so this may sound crazy but is there away there clothing you now but naked lol. i would not mind seeing all the girls sexy body's.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i just finished the game and so far yeah its not bad but not good enough i pretty much like the stories and the content but i think having higher level other than 30-40 was make the game more easy like when i was fought the flies when i was 30-40 it was pretty much challenging but now with one blow of rin's beam all of them dead in one shot and the story was pretty short compared to most of RPG game i've been played but still good game i was hoping for the 3rd season

lp456

May 24, 2018
Claire is in fact very possible to beat on lvl 55-59 without any cheats or max grinding cheese.
We are going to make use of the fact that her strength lies only in ability to one-shot your characters.
If she can't one-shot she is just a sack of HP without crowd control or disables.

Skills necessary:
-Rin ranbu
-Heart of justice
-Final shot
-Sidewinder
-Protect
-Assault buff
-Shiva's breath

Items needed:
Guard rings x7
Magical Jewel x1
Kamikaze shoes
Magic ring x3
as many full HP potions as u can carry (99 recommended)

Equip:
Rin - Magical Jewel, Guard rings x2
Tetra - Kamikaze shoes, Guard rings x2
Melfi - 3x guard rings
Amelia - 3x magic rings

With this equip, your lvl 59 Rin should have 6.5k HP, which is effectively ~8k HP due to high def. Claire does ~15k per hit so it is still a one-shot.
When Rin is buffed by Heart of justice, Protect, Assault, Claire does only ~8k. Still a one-shot.
However, when Rin is buffed and Claire is debuffed by Final shot+Sidewinder, she does 3~5k per hit. So, big deal. She will just 2-shot Rin and end the fight, right?

Buffs and debuffs last indefinitely in this game. Fully buffed Rin will do 65-70k damage with Rin Ranbu, 200k on critical. Claire will focus her mosty (as the main dps), while othe party members can heal her with full HP pots.

The fight that will defeat Claire should go as follows:
Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:
Rounds 4-onwards:

Claire drops 100k gold and enough XP to level your party from lvl59 to lvl62.
Honestly this encounter is one of the best "challenge fights" in JRPGs I've seen. It is difficult enough so it feels 100% impossible, yet can be solved without grinding, top gear or Newgame+ by simply using your existing abilities and equips right. Feels good man.

Also feels good to get hackusations from the developer while playing fair ;). Anyone who wants to try it out - the save file right before Claire is attached.
When win again her, she become 4 wall breaker ))))

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
This game brought me back good memories from some classic old school games i played. I was enjoying Jumble Strikers until it becomes a lose to progress game.. I almost killed Claire with a lvl 50 team (did a crit with every buff stats as Rin with her 'special super move' and lowered Claire's health to 1/4).

After some attempts of not getting crits and getting rekt by Claire, it felt bad beating her with a bento as Rin says 'it's not the justice way'. I couldn't be bothered continuing because i wasted too much time of my life farming these type of games already.

Props if you did it without bribing or bento though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wish you could see the body's of the characters better are at least have a way to remove there clothing lol. the girls are hot and sexy sane for the first game. but it's a same i could never get the first one to work. i also hate that you need an emulater are have to change the language.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Just be patient I guess? I remember the developer saying Jumble Strikers took four years before completion, and that a bigger game would be beyond what he can handle alone.

My fingers are still crossed that the developer can create another great game once again.
Yeah, if you're not an amazing programmer then making games is quite slow. Especially if you also have to draw a bunch of good art for it. Takes time. Which I imagine may have something to do with the sequel being slow to come out.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes