• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This game reminds me of Creature Hunter, a much older title. What sold me on CH was that the party members could sometimes end up assaulting each other mid-battle (courtesy of being futa'fied).

Is it just "vs enemies" here?

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I got fucked by the captors 100 times and only the pink girl got pregnant. How do you increase chances of pregnancy?
It's mostly random, yet you can find some accessory that increases those chances. Also being impregnated more times from a specific enemy increases the chances of them impregnating you again. Anyway the only "use" for being impregnated by the abductors are some small scenes after defeating the final boss, you can't give birth to human babies.

Feb 25, 2022
It's mostly random, yet you can find some accessory that increases those chances. Also being impregnated more times from a specific enemy increases the chances of them impregnating you again. Anyway the only "use" for being impregnated by the abductors are some small scenes after defeating the final boss, you can't give birth to human babies.
Which items are those in particular? And can I see those small scenes?

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Which items are those in particular? And can I see those small scenes?
The ring that increase the pregnancy chances is obtainable after you've defeated the final boss. If you made it once, you can safely open the .txt and see all the locations of the special items.
For those small scenses you need to defeat the final boss when the girls are pregnant with a human, but you can see only 1 of them at a time. So if they are all pregnant you'll only see 1 scene randomically selected among them.

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1434460

Overview:
Rin, the self-proclaimed hero of Doinaka Village, is fighting for peace in the village.
Later, a female martial artist is kidnapped in the Imperial Capital close to Doinaka Village.
Just when Rin thought she had fought off the kidnappers, they attacked her with a giant worm.
Rin fights back just in time, but the kidnapper escapes.
The next day, the imperial princesses Luche and Melfi visit the village, and things take an unexpected turn...

The kidnapping of a female martial artist, a bug monster, a girl from beyond time, and ancient ruins.
What is the truth behind all these incidents?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2020-12-06
Developer: ToraumaCompany
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.25
Language: English (fan translated)
Translator: candyfloss
Translation Thread:
Other Games: Jumble Jokers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Others:
COMPRESSED
View attachment 1434451 View attachment 1434452 View attachment 1434453 View attachment 1434454 View attachment 1434455 View attachment 1434456 View attachment 1434457 View attachment 1434458 View attachment 1434459
How do I get rid off the anal parasites and the milking effects? It's stopping me from attacking the enemies and it's getting on my nerves

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do I get rid off the anal parasites and the milking effects? It's stopping me from attacking the enemies and it's getting on my nerves
Been awhile but there are usually medicines you get somewhere that remove the parasites, forget about the milking.

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
Another update on the developer's blog.

He has been testing between using colored silhouettes (the way it has been for previous games) and fully drawn images for the monsters. He seems to find fully drawn ones less attractive, so he will stick to colored silhouettes.

A new minor character was introduced - Luna, a nun.
No, she won't be selling her body to pay off debts. (references to nun stereotypes in h-games I guess?)

Main character's name - Shia/Shire
Green-haired glasses girl - Elcott

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
For Joiplay users, you might have huge lags/freezes issues during battles with this game. I provided a fix here. (tl;dr : disable SceneFormation plugin.)

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes