Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know what the purpose of this area is? The purple pond there makes the screen flash red every time you step on it, but doesn't seem to affect anything like HP...

Really great series though, did the devs make anything else beside Jumble?

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Does anyone know what the purpose of this area is? The purple pond there makes the screen flash red every time you step on it, but doesn't seem to affect anything like HP...

Really great series though, did the devs make anything else beside Jumble?
This area will contain hound mutants spawned from girls after their pregnancy. Also, the pond does reduce their HP by 10 for every step(just tested), if it did nothing to you then there's either an item preventing this or a bug, no idea about that.

The devs went for quality over quantity and only made the two Jumble games.

Jan 28, 2022
This area will contain hound mutants spawned from girls after their pregnancy. Also, the pond does reduce their HP by 10 for every step(just tested), if it did nothing to you then there's either an item preventing this or a bug, no idea about that.

The devs went for quality over quantity and only made the two Jumble games.
Thanks mate. Do the hound mutants have any rare drops or is it just an optional fight?

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks mate. Do the hound mutants have any rare drops or is it just an optional fight?
Every mutant drops (100% chance) either a piece of armor or a weapon(always the same drop type from each specific type of spawn) exclusive to its mother. Of course, it's also an optional battle for lots of xp- but be careful, mutants inherit all parental skills and (final ones especially, like hound or tree) are very beefy and hit like a truck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Every mutant drops (100% chance) either a piece of armor or a weapon(always the same drop type from each specific type of spawn) exclusive to its mother. Of course, it's also an optional battle for lots of xp- but be careful, mutants inherit all parental skills and (final ones especially, like hound or tree) are very beefy and hit like a truck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've finished the game many times, but I've never encountered the "spoiler". I did make her scene happen, but after that nothing else happened. Or is that in a different place?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
what a nice sequel. i'm so glad they decreased the number of mobs in the map. Amelia's ED2 is sequel material. i hope they make another sequel.

the only thing i didn't like was the pregnancy RNG, em like spamming the lewd incense over and over to fill the tank with white stuff faster but for some reason dat magical fertilization image doesn't show up. It does get a lot easier to get fertilized with the preggo ring but that's a post game item =_=

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
what a nice sequel. i'm so glad they decreased the number of mobs in the map. Amelia's ED2 is sequel material. i hope they make another sequel.

the only thing i didn't like was the pregnancy RNG, em like spamming the lewd incense over and over to fill the tank with white stuff faster but for some reason dat magical fertilization image doesn't show up. It does get a lot easier to get fertilized with the preggo ring but that's a post game item =_=

A lot of the pregnancy related skills help increase the pregnancy RNG but those require you to get a character fertilized quite a few times before you get them so it starts quite slow. Once you have them though, you can expect the character to get fertilized every time they have sex. I used a cheat engine to get the figures up but since the value names are in japanese, you may need to use google translate to find the right figures.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
A lot of the pregnancy related skills help increase the pregnancy RNG but those require you to get a character fertilized quite a few times before you get them so it starts quite slow. Once you have them though, you can expect the character to get fertilized every time they have sex. I used a cheat engine to get the figures up but since the value names are in japanese, you may need to use google translate to find the right figures.
i only had 3 births before post game, just to see the birth variety so i didn't know there were preggo skills, and i was only lewding melfi the other 3 are virgins before i tried getting ED2s.

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
i only had 3 births before post game, just to see the birth variety so i didn't know there were preggo skills, and i was only lewding melfi the other 3 are virgins before i tried getting ED2s.

Iirc at 5 fertilizations from the same species with the same heroine, you get a skill that makes it easier to get fertilized again by that same species for that heroine (So 5 hound fertilizations for Melfi= Increased chance of getting fertilized by hounds only for Melfi) and you have this skill for every type of monster including humans.

There is another skill at 5 births which follows the same principle as above and reduces the time it takes to give birth(5 Goblin Births for Melfi= Reduced time to give birth if Melfi is fertilized by goblins).

There should be a note pad attachment in the game folder (I believe it is in a winrar file that comes up with the game), this folder has all the possible skills you can get. Some are really useful as they make it easier to get fertilized and also make it so that enemy mobs are more likely to use restraining attacks and follow up with H.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Iirc at 5 fertilizations from the same species with the same heroine, you get a skill that makes it easier to get fertilized again by that same species for that heroine (So 5 hound fertilizations for Melfi= Increased chance of getting fertilized by hounds only for Melfi) and you have this skill for every type of monster including humans.
um well 5 is kinda hard before i got the preggo ring. i had to do 30-40 creamies for one egg/gob fertilization, i dunno if i was just really unlucky there, the belzeebub one is easier tho. But i'll keep the info in mind if i'll replay the game or if a sequel comes.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
um well 5 is kinda hard before i got the preggo ring. i had to do 30-40 creamies for one egg/gob fertilization, i dunno if i was just really unlucky there, the belzeebub one is easier tho. But i'll keep the info in mind if i'll replay the game or if a sequel comes.
By what I saw it's really random. Like I did a new game, Rin lost her virginity to a spider which got her pregnant at the very first creampie.

Reactions: Mychael Dark

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah but if you're like me and get turned on by it, you can use a save editor for it as well but you will need to use google translate to check which stats are related to fertilizations, set those to 99 and then win a battle. You'll learn all the fertilization skills immediately.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
By what I saw it's really random. Like I did a new game, Rin lost her virginity to a spider which got her pregnant at the very first creampie.
I just started and was goofing around in my first battle and both rin and melfi got knocked up on their first creampies. In the same turn no less. lol

Reactions: Verasmile

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
I just started and was goofing around in my first battle and both rin and melfi got knocked up on their first creampies. In the same turn no less. lol
Ah well, maybe the next playthrough you can go for a virgin clear, if you're interested.

Boogerman2020

Mar 16, 2022
Dev has started working on a new game and he says that this time it won't be a party system based game and will feature only one main character (no more jumble jokers) and this time it will instead feature sub-characters. Now whether those sub characters will have H-anims hasn't been decided yet and he might provide an update on this soon.
image-800 (5).jpg
It seems like he is trying to increase the variety of enemies while limiting playable characters to one(Rats and Slimes are confirmed making a comeback). He says that if he tried to make another Jumble Jokers game and tried to improve upon the second game it could take him around 6 years to finish which he doesn't want.

tldr:
So basically he is gonna make a single character game this time, because making a third sequel with improved gameplay will take an absurd amount of time.

Here are some illustrations he shared for the new Main Girl Character:
image-800.jpg
image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (3).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg image-800 (4).jpg

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Dev has started working on a new game and he says that this time it won't be a party system based game and will feature only one main character (no more jumble jokers) and this time it will instead feature sub-characters. Now whether those sub characters will have H-anims hasn't been decided yet and he might provide an update on this soon.
View attachment 1758385
It seems like he is trying to increase the variety of enemies while limiting playable characters to one(Rats and Slimes are confirmed making a comeback). He says that if he tried to make another Jumble Jokers game and tried to improve upon the second game it could take him around 6 years to finish which he doesn't want.

tldr:
So basically he is gonna make a single character game this time, because making a third sequel with improved gameplay will take an absurd amount of time.

Here are some illustrations he shared for the new Main Girl Character:
View attachment 1758390
View attachment 1758391
View attachment 1758392
View attachment 1758393 View attachment 1758394
I hope the x-rays remains, hopefully also with a possibly to patch the censorhip out.

Reactions: Mychael Dark
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes