LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
No, you kinda have to let the anal slugs enter, as you keep doing that, your intestinal tolerance increases (max 10 on first playthrough)

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone having issues playing the game on JoiPlay (Android)?
The framerate drops massively every time I engage in any battle with monsters, but only that.

EDIT: Nevermind. I downloaded another RPGM MV emulator and now everything works fine. Turns out JoiPlay is having some issues with RPGMaker MV engine.

Last edited:

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know the extent of corruption mechanics in this? Do the girls ever "get into" sex or do they stay resistant no matter what you do? The nun in the capitol said to come to her if you get "addicted" to sex but I don't see how that can happen.

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone know the extent of corruption mechanics in this? Do the girls ever "get into" sex or do they stay resistant no matter what you do? The nun in the capitol said to come to her if you get "addicted" to sex but I don't see how that can happen.
They never get into it with regards to the text during BF/other scenes but they do become easier to Battle fuck as corruption increases since they'll gain new skills that make it easier.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
They never get into it with regards to the text during BF/other scenes but they do become easier to Battle fuck as corruption increases since they'll gain new skills that make it easier.
I was hoping for something like that too, since there's skills for each monster. And, since the same skills can progress during gameplay (to get easier getting them aroused), I was hoping for some skills that, if you progress enough, instead of rejecting that monster, the characters would become more willing or even aroused towards that monster. And the foreplay would even change during battle fuck.
That would be amazing but that's not the case, unfortunately.
Who knows, if the developers get to star a new sequel ou a new story, they can get this feedback and implement it in the future.

Futtaki

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone know how to fix lagging on Joiplay? I just on/off WebGL setting and when I use Rin skill still stuck

Edit : Problem solved, I know how to solve this. Just click ur home button whe battle start and back again until the picture of ur character came out

Last edited:

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone know how to fix lagging on Joiplay? I just on/off WebGL setting and when I use Rin skill still stuck

Edit : Problem solved, I know how to solve this. Just click ur home button whe battle start and back again until the picture of ur character came out
You can use MaldiVes app instead of JoiPlay. That's what I did when I got the same issue.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there a way to turn off the stuff with spiders? I am really, really, REALLy grossed out by spiders.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the stuff with spiders? I am really, really, REALLy grossed out by spiders.
Well, you can just NOT get in battle with spiders.
Other than that, there's no way to "disable" specific monsters from the game.

Flameri

Aug 11, 2020
Wow, that party looks so much like the one from Jumble Jokers, it's like an alternate universe version where everything's the same but slightly different. In fact, I'm pretty sure the pink-haired girl is Amelia from the other game. Makes you wonder why they didn't just use the same characters. Well, I liked the other one, so I guess this'll go on my high priorities list.
Not an alternate universe, it is the continue story of the first game. i think this this game take place a year later the end of the first game. as they had stated the blue cloaked old man that is being framed by the kingdom a year ago had being proven not guilty. for the reason why the three character has changed mainly Claire had go the separate road to earn money from odd jobs she takes after they defeated the final boss, in this game states Lucie is now busy as her job as a commander and Estelle doesn't want to get involved as you can see she is trying to escape in this game.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Finally a decent RPG game with a battle-fuck (only the enemies though) system.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I really love both this and the previous chapter (Jumble Jokers). Is there any other game like these two?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes