PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So some of my characters have a distressed expression and I'm not sure why, is there anything you can do to undo that? There are no status effect icons displayed.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So after just trying a bunch of items it turns out my characters were handcuffed? I used the key and they all went back to normal ><

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
The fights get incredibly laggy after the princess joins the party,it was fine when it was just Rin at the start but now it's unplayable(playing on Joiplay)

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
I really like this circle's works, though I do wish that there were less insects, and that there were more erotic things to do outside of combat, so that the statuses caused some fun things elsewhere.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Where do you get the spirit gem ?
EDIT: nvm, you get it after clearing the haunted mansion

Last edited:

dilmendoza

Mar 24, 2021
cant get it to unpack in 9zip keeps giving me an error and nothing is showing up on my antivirus saying its blocked can anyone help

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
In the first fight in the game with Earth Worm if i loose i get some uber skill Rin Ranbu which cost 300 but deal uber massive damage. Should i get it or is it some kind of cheat.

Does the game have some sens story or is it just for showing some HScenes only ? for rpg games fan is it better to play on normal or hardest difficulty to have fun from fights and need to think how to win ?

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
In the first fight in the game with Earth Worm if i loose i get some uber skill Rin Ranbu which cost 300 but deal uber massive damage. Should i get it or is it some kind of cheat.
It was put in so that losers like you could still play ;) You normally get it at a higher level.

Does the game have some sens story or is it just for showing some HScenes only ? for rpg games fan is it better to play on normal or hardest difficulty to have fun from fights and need to think how to win ?
I played it once in normal and then again on hard. The real challenge is maintaining control of the battles so as to avoid too many ecchi acts, as these will add permanent debuffs once you hit certain milestones. I maxxed them all out once and restarted the game and found everything extremely difficult. That was how I lost to that damned worm at the beginning.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
How do you increase intestinal tolerance and advance h scenes in the inn?
I believe the tolerance has a max of 10, but unlimited in your second playthrough.
For the inn, you have eat dinner, then go to the scientist's house and you should see her giving the innkeeper sleeping drugs. Repeat once, then eat again. There should be 3 scenes total.

BTW, there is a walkthrough included in the files that has this information.

Iced Jelly

Sep 12, 2020
I believe the tolerance has a max of 10, but unlimited in your second playthrough.
For the inn, you have eat dinner, then go to the scientist's house and you should see her giving the innkeeper sleeping drugs. Repeat once, then eat again. There should be 3 scenes total.

BTW, there is a walkthrough included in the files that has this information.
Does the intestinal tolerance increase as you continue the story? Mines stuck on 1 intestinal tolerance.

Reactions: devalvo28
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes