gaogao

Aug 3, 2017
Are there any other games that approach the nice balance of gameplay and H scenes Jumble Strikers has?
If you can look past MTL and 'cheap' art, "[ahriman] The Moral Sword of Asagi" is probably the best recommendation that has similar mechanics. I dare say Striker and its predecessor took inspirations from this game.
You basically control 4 female characters, enemy can rape, kidnpap your teammate, force collars and bondage gears, and you have to search through the dungeon to find where they're having fun with that kidnapped teammate.

Sakique is an oldie but it also has rich amount of H and gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: JabFZone

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
Can human pregnancy be fully carried out like monsters? I noticed it doesn't seem to grow regardless of how many steps or sleeps performed

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Can human pregnancy be fully carried out like monsters? I noticed it doesn't seem to grow regardless of how many steps or sleeps performed

I'm afraid not but human pregnancy can effect the endings if one of your characters is pregnant with a human child.

Aug 15, 2018
If you can look past MTL and 'cheap' art, "[ahriman] The Moral Sword of Asagi" is probably the best recommendation that has similar mechanics. I dare say Striker and its predecessor took inspirations from this game.
You basically control 4 female characters, enemy can rape, kidnpap your teammate, force collars and bondage gears, and you have to search through the dungeon to find where they're having fun with that kidnapped teammate.

Sakique is an oldie but it also has rich amount of H and gameplay.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: valdreth

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
How do you get to the "deepest part of the ancient ruins" for the ending? I must have done it before by accident, because I finished an easy playthrough. But now that I am paying attention in hard mode I cannot find it.

I found it. It's not a spoiler to say it's near the the ancient "pencil". That much was supposed to be obvious.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I see the mage and the green haired girl, but I didn't see the female warrior... Ahh it's been awhile since I played the previous game... I like the puple haired warrior from the first game hahahaha

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Came in lookin for a good whack

Came out satisfied I played a very fun and solid game

Jun 5, 2018
I am at a donkey level and I'm trying to make it through that goblin cave. Is there any other way around those 4 gobbys at the top (where those cuffs can trap you)? Or is that a mandatory fight?

Norker

Nov 29, 2020
So the guide included says that the V ring is on the east street of the capital... can anyone throw up a screen shot or give out more thorough instructions? thats the only one i can't find
It's actually the road that leads east from the capital. Once you are to go to the old castle you will be able to go that way.
The chest is along the road.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Are there any other games that approach the nice balance of gameplay and H scenes Jumble Strikers has?

I have played the original Jumble Jokers,Roundscape adoravia and Melty/vitamin quest. but besides those i have not been able to find a game coming close to what Strikers seem to offer.

Any suggestions?
The Succubus Trap Island
Parallel Fantasy IF
Princess Go Round
Tilvaryu Recollections
Ambrosia
Cursed Armor
Cursed armor II
Succulence
Yorna

Actually there's a lot more but i can't be bothered to write it all lol

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone know the best way how to get past all the goblins you encounter on your way to the east castle through the dungeon?

I am level 30 but get absolutely rekt by the sheer amount of goblins.

Aug 15, 2018
The Succubus Trap Island
Parallel Fantasy IF
Princess Go Round
Tilvaryu Recollections
Ambrosia
Cursed Armor
Cursed armor II
Succulence
Yorna

Actually there's a lot more but i can't be bothered to write it all lol
Thanks! will check those out as well