moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Fun fact spider genitals are actually in their mouths.
Kissing a spider has a whole new meaning.
Yea sure ......

Both the male and female reproductive organs are at the rear of the abdomen, but spiders don't mate by coupling these organs. Instead, the male deposits some sperm onto a small web and picks it up on the end of his pedipalps. When the female is in position, the male deposits the sperm in the female's genital opening. The female stores the sperm in receptacles near the ovaries. When she is ready to lay her eggs, months down the road in some species, she uses the sperm to fertilize them. Some spiders may lay hundreds, even thousands of eggs in one shot.

It's probably true that some spider have their genitals near their mouth (rarely) but never in their mouth........

The male spider's primary objective in life is to impregnate one or more female spiders before other males can. As it turns out, this is no easy task in most species ...........guess everyone got it hard :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is probably ton of more info on some other site but one should be enough to teach you i guess :whistle:

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Yea sure ......

Both the male and female reproductive organs are at the rear of the abdomen, but spiders don't mate by coupling these organs. Instead, the male deposits some sperm onto a small web and picks it up on the end of his pedipalps. When the female is in position, the male deposits the sperm in the female's genital opening. The female stores the sperm in receptacles near the ovaries. When she is ready to lay her eggs, months down the road in some species, she uses the sperm to fertilize them. Some spiders may lay hundreds, even thousands of eggs in one shot.

It's probably true that some spider have their genitals near their mouth (rarely) but never in their mouth........

The male spider's primary objective in life is to impregnate one or more female spiders before other males can. As it turns out, this is no easy task in most species ...........guess everyone got it hard :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is probably ton of more info on some other site but one should be enough to teach you i guess :whistle:
Come for nut, but stay for the knowledge. I think i'll look up these infos. Thank you XD

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
not bad the translation is sorta perfect also what i do find odd is Tetra maybe the youngest yet she whas knocked up after 2 creampie's while the other 3 have had more sex from the men in the sewer thus also more creampie's
but nope Tetra somehow whas straight away at second creampie knocked up.

and i think therer whill be a 3rd chapter killing the adult Queen in another dimension i think

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Wow, that party looks so much like the one from Jumble Jokers, it's like an alternate universe version where everything's the same but slightly different. In fact, I'm pretty sure the pink-haired girl is Amelia from the other game. Makes you wonder why they didn't just use the same characters. Well, I liked the other one, so I guess this'll go on my high priorities list.
It's a direct sequel and three of the characters are new, but yeah, given the new characters' designs are SO similar to the originals' kinda makes you wonder why they went that direction.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is a pretty neat game, need to play the other one and find a few other games like it. im a bit sad that you couldn't see them naked in battle or see them down in their bra and panties. i cant tell, is this a goblin slayer reference? sounds like it to me Screenshot (127).png

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
This is a pretty neat game, need to play the other one and find a few other games like it. im a bit sad that you couldn't see them naked in battle or see them down in their bra and panties. i cant tell, is this a goblin slayer reference? sounds like it to me View attachment 1435072
Yup. There is a girl called 'fighter' (Because all characters in goblin slayer are named by their class) in goblin slayer who is black haired, has a ponytail, and is a martial artist. I'm pretty sure the developer is referencing goblin slayer here.

Reactions: Roseyurilife
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes