Aug 15, 2018
Very good game. Only downside i have discovered so far is that the girls pregnant belly is not visible during sex scenes. Probably because it would have required atleast double the amount of sex images in the game. a pregnant variant for each one.

I also wonder how many creatures can actually impregnate a girl at the same time? You can be pregnant from the BuzzleBee and the Spider for example at the same time. Are only buzzlebee combinations possible?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
What is the cancel button?
the "X" like most of the same rpg game.
How do you give up? Can you skip combat capture scenes?
When all your girls are down (after climax or being raped while fighting) just keep the "X" button pressed
You can skip with fast forward skip text you'll see the scene realy quickly...

Can you get pregnant from the big earthworms?
Yes all your girl can get pregnant from every single monster/human who rape them.

Very good game. Only downside i have discovered so far is that the girls pregnant belly is not visible during sex scenes. Probably because it would have required atleast double the amount of sex images in the game. a pregnant variant for each one.

I also wonder how many creatures can actually impregnate a girl at the same time? You can be pregnant from the BuzzleBee and the Spider for example at the same time. Are only buzzlebee combinations possible?
Yea too bad there is not a pregnant variant :(

You can have multiple variation of "orrifice" (any pussy raper with for example the slug or any pussy/anal in fact or parasite type too). I'm still far from the end because i play on "joker" difficulty but already saw multiple variant like this .

Are the sex scenes animated in this game?
Most animation are from the rape while in combats you can see the portrait of the girls switch for the different rape when they fight if not for that there is no animation (or still haven't found any since i play on "joker" and not on "normal" the game is slow to progress so saw only a limited number of cg atm)

Last edited:

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
I must have just had poor earthworm sperm luck, unless they don't nut right in the pink forest. But surely they'd think of that, right?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I must have just had poor earthworm sperm luck, unless they don't nut right in the pink forest. But surely they'd think of that, right?
A little clarification if you want the girl to get pregnant you have to force the rapes until the girl is totally filled to the brim with sperm and then she has a chance of getting pregnant (and not before unfortunately) there is probably item or stuff to increase that but i've not found any (only item to up their sensibility atm )

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
in the pregnancy part she can only get pregnant with monsters? or with humans too? and they give birth after how long?

Divus

May 6, 2018
So the guide included says that the V ring is on the east street of the capital... can anyone throw up a screen shot or give out more thorough instructions? thats the only one i can't find

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is cool but there are some comments:
when at the beginning of the game and after in the game we expose the display of H-scenes and everything is connected with pictures, this is not always displayed, for example, at the beginning, x-ray was displayed, after some time this function disappeared.

Also, all characters have auto repair of clothes enabled, which is very upsetting, add a sewing kit so it will be more realistic.

It is desirable to make the character status menu similar to the defiled heroine in the game or similar to this game.

Aug 15, 2018
Are there any other games that approach the nice balance of gameplay and H scenes Jumble Strikers has?

I have played the original Jumble Jokers,Roundscape adoravia and Melty/vitamin quest. but besides those i have not been able to find a game coming close to what Strikers seem to offer.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: JabFZone

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Are there any other games that approach the nice balance of gameplay and H scenes Jumble Strikers has?

I have played the original Jumble Jokers,Roundscape adoravia and Melty/vitamin quest. but besides those i have not been able to find a game coming close to what Strikers seem to offer.

Any suggestions?
https://f95zone.to/threads/kudarizaka-guardrail-quarta-knight-emerald-alpha-v0-04.86280/
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9b-b-remtairy.33777/page-906#post-6690947

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes