hewewku

Jul 17, 2021
As with all I'm moralist games, this ones a funky one to navigate, especially with mtl (although ChatGPT is not quite nonsense poetry levels). Here's a link to a for the game. Right click google translate will be good enough.

Apr 30, 2020
The NTR route is with a guy who with NTR safe mode off- has a outfit that is just a bunch of sperm cells patterned(with NTR safe mode on- it's hearts instead and he's a nice guy)-Taneo
Basically if you choose to reduce fem value at night after meeting him- Hinori is found to be a girl by him and blackmails her- trains her to be one of his puppys and it is very rapey yes. She comes home to Ao each night you reduce the value and it progresses that route with stranger occurrences- the end of it is she gets pretty yandere and teases Ao after the route as she tells you about the scenes. One of which involves Ao speaking to semen shirt guy on the other side of his hedges while he is raping hinoris throat.
Thanks to the translation i wasn't really understanding it, but this must be it.
I thought nothing had happened after talking with Taneo, because the game didn't show any rape scene. But that means it's one of those games where she goes behind mc's back until he notices.

I thought this was a game that had some ntr bad endings, but it's a full blown ntr game.

Thanks for clearing that up. That misunderstanding ruined my playthought. Guess i'll start a new game and just enjoy the vanilla.

Thanks xD

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
The Hinori Records diary and stats are not translated so i'ts difficult to understand. But can someone who played tell me what the "?" stat on hinori means? For me it's 2/12 but i don't even understand at what point it got like that.

Also what does this page on the Records mean? It unlocked at some point as well and i don't know why xD
There's a single NTR route for her and the ? is the tracker of it's stages. It's the "puppy" trainer dude. If you talk to him and then 'lower fem value' at night, the girl MC goes to him.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69
Apr 30, 2020
There's a single NTR route for her and the ? is the tracker of it's stages. It's the "puppy" trainer dude. If you talk to him and then 'lower fem value' at night, the girl MC goes to him.
I noticed that mid playthrough.
I was expecting it to be more noticable than she just getting more annoying when talking to mc.
I was expecting to would see the scenes of him raping or groping, but it's just a few lines in the Hinori Record that tell you whats going on. Like, after the first encounter with him, Hinori gets "lost".
Does he do something to her that time and there's jsut no scene, or does nothing happen?
I almost never opened to try and read it so i was clueless of it.

The dlsite even states " You're always on her mind, no matter what happens to her... No cheating!" and that was a fucking lie xD

Edit: Actually i take the last sentence back. Yes it has ntr, not my cup of tea, but ok. But there's no cheating.
I just finished the NTR bad ending and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
I noticed that mid playthrough.
I was expecting it to be more noticable than she just getting more annoying when talking to mc.
I was expecting to would see the scenes of him raping or groping, but it's just a few lines in the Hinori Record that tell you whats going on. Like, after the first encounter with him, Hinori gets "lost".
Does he do something to her that time and there's jsut no scene, or does nothing happen?
I almost never opened to try and read it so i was clueless of it.

The dlsite even states " You're always on her mind, no matter what happens to her... No cheating!" and that was a fucking lie xD
Was that with NTR on or off?

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
this game needs a walkthrough who will be our hero Im on day 14 and still no sign of getting laid by the girl

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
this game needs a walkthrough who will be our hero Im on day 14 and still no sign of getting laid by the girl
It really doesn't need a guide- raise hinori love value by lowering your lust with her at night- or after a certain amount of days she'll just say it's okay to fuck her now. If you're losing the value with other characters then it will take longer.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
the ntr can be turned off.
there is an ntr rout and a non-ntr rout
Is there a good end where you end up with Hinori after leaving the village? Sucks that you either lewd Hinori or completely lose her our of your life. In that sense it really is an unavoidable NTR game cause she'll find someone else eventually

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Is there a good end where you end up with Hinori after leaving the village? Sucks that you either lewd Hinori or completely lose her our of your life. In that sense it really is an unavoidable NTR game cause she'll find someone else eventually
yes its called the true ending, but I do not know how to achieve it.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I wish I can understand her stat page, pretty sure I am still level one with her on all, I have done a few thing to her at night but, not sure if its progressing with her on sex act.

hewewku

Jul 17, 2021
I posted a link to a guide above.

As with all I'm moralist games, this ones a funky one to navigate, especially with mtl (although ChatGPT is not quite nonsense poetry levels). Here's a link to a for the game. Right click google translate will be good enough.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
With Opera I use this extension:
Works great as it translates the page itself like chrome does.

Apr 30, 2020
Was that with NTR on or off?
I played with NTR on. What i like to do on very special games like this one and, for example, Nymphomania Priestess is trying to play a vanilla walkthrough but with the risk of something happening.
If i do see a ntr scene just for curiosity, then i just go back and load the save again.

The issue for me was that untranslated Hinori Records, that made me really confused and i was late to realise i was already balls deep into the ntr route, when i thought Hinori was just being a tsundere xD

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I thought this was a game that had some ntr bad endings, but it's a full blown ntr game.

Thanks for clearing that up. That misunderstanding ruined my playthought. Guess i'll start a new game and just enjoy the vanilla.
Its not a full blown NTR game. The NTR route is pretty small and the bad endings are only 2. (altho they are longer then they usually are, too) From what I remember bulk of the content is in the main route. NTR & Bad are side content in comparison. As someone more into that kind of content, I thought the scenes were good but not remotely enough to call this a full ntr game.

Your mistake was for some reason not turning on ntr block when game mentions having one, and talking to a guy that 500% clearly a NTR dude, lol

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Hm? I thought ChatGPT prohibits all the sexual stuff. And god forbit it to be even remotely "sexist".

P.S.
For anyone wondering, ChatGPT is indeed a superior version of current MTL solutions. However, it still lacks hugely in the context department since it can't play the game like a proper translator. Version 3.5 is very limited holding past information in comparison to GPT 4 as well. Secondly, since the english level of chatGPT is probably better than a native English speaker, it can easily trick the reader in to thinking "wow, this text looks so amazingly written, this translation is amazing", but in reality the accuracy is poor because of, again, context. On the positive side, dialog lines that don't really require context are pretty much almost perfectly translated, so it's a win overall and much more enjoyable to read.

I'm not sure how the translator bypassed hentai scenes since chatGPT doesn't translate any H related stuff unless you work hard into tricking it to do it. It also struggles if the dialog has commands unless you tell it each time to include them, but games have so many random commands is impossible to be prepared for them all.

This game will get an official translation btw, I suggest you wait unless u really wanna fap to it.
Yeah, I guess you are right. But it porb will be future of MTL, anyway. :D

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes