prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone wondering, ChatGPT is indeed a superior version of current MTL solutions. However, it still lacks hugely in the context department since it can't play the game like a proper translator. Version 3.5 is very limited holding past information in comparison to GPT 4 as well. Secondly, since the english level of chatGPT is probably better than a native English speaker, it can easily trick the reader in to thinking "wow, this text looks so amazingly written, this translation is amazing", but in reality the accuracy is poor because of, again, context. On the positive side, dialog lines that don't really require context are pretty much almost perfectly translated, so it's a win overall and much more enjoyable to read.

I'm not sure how the translator bypassed hentai scenes since chatGPT doesn't translate any H related stuff unless you work hard into tricking it to do it. It also struggles if the dialog has commands unless you tell it each time to include them, but games have so many random commands is impossible to be prepared for them all.

This game will get an official translation btw, I suggest you wait unless u really wanna fap to it.
Who's doing the official TL?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
For those who want it, this will translate the Hinori Record menu as well as the little log boxes at the top left. However I only did some very basic testing and the text itself has a ton of variables. I think it should be fine but it may make your game more unstable so I would at the very least backup the old CommonEvents.json file.

It's not perfect but best I could do with how much is going on under the hood.

View attachment 2542066
Helps a bunch but has some nasty word wrap on the miko 2 page

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Helps a bunch but has some nasty word wrap on the miko 2 page
Yeah the word wrap is one big string that is reeeeeaally specific and there are a shit ton of them so it wasnt likely to work out unless its hand edited.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah the word wrap is one big string that is reeeeeaally specific and there are a shit ton of them so it wasnt likely to work out unless its hand edited.
what are the 3 values to the top right? the only one I could see was the anal virginity one

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
MTL is improved from the last translation.

There are a few things that remain untranslated such as log windows, pictures, and a few choice options but the rest is translated. I couldn't think of a way to translate them without completely breaking the game. Additionally, I've hit the hard limit for the ChatGPT API so don't expect any translations from me for a while. Wanted to get these two out back to back to test how quickly I could get them translated.

If you like the translation and want to see more, please consider supporting me since these are quite expensive. Don't hesitate to report any bugs or errors as well. Enjoy!
I thought 1.5 or so was the latest version of this or am I thinking of another game?

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
I've only played the raw version when it came out, so I can't fully remember, but I think you could only cook in the morning? It was a pretty irrelevant feature for the NTR route, so I never did it more than once.
But also you cook in the kitchen, bottom right of the house.
Oh.... then I have no fucking idea what to do lol. Seems like nothing I interact with does anything. Theres no more events, or anything. I guess I'll try just clicking on literally thing til something words :p

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
1. MTLs should be able to improve over this generic ChatGPT if there's a decent Japanese -> English model trained up by someone. I'm not sure if there's one on huggingface yet or not.

2. I did a couple events, said no twice when it tried to send me back to the house. Now my game is stuck???
This exactly happened to me. I said no twice and now I have no idea wtf to do. I said no since I thought it would advance time to night since the game said all the horny shit happened after dark. But now I'm still in what looks like afternoon/evening and there's seemingly nothing to do

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
Oh.... then I have no fucking idea what to do lol. Seems like nothing I interact with does anything. Theres no more events, or anything. I guess I'll try just clicking on literally thing til something words :p
Oh, that happened to me as well. Unfortunately, you'll have to restart.
So, when the game actually prompts you to go home, you have to go home, because that triggers a scene and from then on the game proceeds normally.
There are several events available on the first day, but if you exhaust all of them and do not take a go home prompt you're basically soft-locked.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
For those who want it, this will translate the Hinori Record menu as well as the little log boxes at the top left. However I only did some very basic testing and the text itself has a ton of variables. I think it should be fine but it may make your game more unstable so I would at the very least backup the old CommonEvents.json file.

It's not perfect but best I could do with how much is going on under the hood.

View attachment 2542066
Miko 2 (Sex history I guess) was bugged.

Miko 2.png

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes