Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
IK this is not a NTR game, but I found this game a bit underwhelming. Lets put her age aside, which Im just gonna ignore since its in that grey area that makes me uncomfortable. But the NTR could have been done a lot better. Just a few hints in the entire story is just too little, and the payoff at the end was a bit lackluster. I think what diappointed me the most is that the scenario had such great potential. stranded in a supernatural village that is closed off from the outside world and having to hide your true identity to stay out of harms way is a phenomenal setup for all kinds of shenanigans and plotlines. So its a shame there was so little that actually came out of it. IK also dislike the brutality in some of the scenes. It goes into the grotesque here and there and I really dont like this kind of stuff.

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
hold on, i just started the game/intro, is the art also ai generated? ive only seen the first cg, prob the easiest things to point out is that the girls right hip sticks out weirdly on the first image, and on the second image that the dog's tail is abnorrrrrmally long. on the cg room too, when you interact with the pink hair girl the character design/art style is all over the place.

im down with ai translation, and i'm still prob gonna play this, but the ai art tag would be realllly important to have here (bestiality too considering it was the first cg)

• Angry
Reactions: atf.cosmos

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
a small bit of note to those looking for full saves, the thing is you don't need to since there is an "unlock all scene" in the gallery room, it's the lever to the left side of the room

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
Can someone explain to me why is the game 2gb while in the DLsite is about 4 gb? is there any difference in the gameplay?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
What's the deal with NTR in this game except that one scene at 100 suspicion? I had a great hope for this game considering there's such an interesting plot, but getting in return mostly vanilla scenes that don't engage me at all

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

jeyewi2607

Jul 7, 2021
What's the deal with NTR in this game except that one scene at 100 suspicion? I had a great hope for this game considering there's such an interesting plot, but getting in return mostly vanilla scenes that don't engage me at all
SAME. LIKE HOW DO I TRIGGER NTR ROUTE WITH TAHT BBM GUY

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
there are more NTR scenes but you will only see them in the post ending of the NTR route, follow the main story and events, always go for the obvious NTR choice and keep her horny...
there is a good amount of NTR scenes...but I seriously dont like how linear it is.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
its not translated its machine vomited

imagine being this ignorant without even playing the game for 2 minutes

the translation isn't some mtl garbage like you usually see, since you didn't even open the game of course you don't know

maybe test things before writing dogshit posts filling the threads with garbage like this :)

"Mlt"
No thx

did you even read what the op wrote?

did you even look at the previews?

no thx btw. nobody cares man if you don't like something stop filling the thread with nonsense.

it's not your standard mtl he created the tool and used ChatGBT which is a 100% different translation than the standart shit MTL you see on this site, check out his other game it's proof of that.

he even stated that he improved his tool for this and that it should be better, which it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Well, those log files that you are stuck at have the same "tag" structure as the "item" in the help menu. As long as you don't change the "tag"and translate the content inside it, it should be fine.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well, those log files that you are stuck at have the same "tag" structure as the "item" in the help menu. As long as you don't change the "tag"and translate the content inside it, it should be fine.
Yeah thats pretty much what I did with the new patch. Im pretty sure I created all the necessary safety measures but thought I'd throw in the warning anyway.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
there are more NTR scenes but you will only see them in the post ending of the NTR route, follow the main story and events, always go for the obvious NTR choice and keep her horny...
there is a good amount of NTR scenes...but I seriously dont like how linear it is.
Either I'm too stupid for this game or too frustrated now.
Does NTR switch in options should be ON or OFF to actually get those scenes?
Should I keep her horny in general (like 50-100 points) or always at 100 points?
TY

UPD: Ok, never mind, I've just opened the gallery and checked these scenes. Seems they weren't worth the whole day of grinding anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ion.TemUS

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
The NTR route is with a guy who with NTR safe mode off- has a outfit that is just a bunch of sperm cells patterned(with NTR safe mode on- it's hearts instead and he's a nice guy)-Taneo
Basically if you choose to reduce fem value at night after meeting him- Hinori is found to be a girl by him and blackmails her- trains her to be one of his puppys and it is very rapey yes. She comes home to Ao each night you reduce the value and it progresses that route with stranger occurrences- the end of it is she gets pretty yandere and teases Ao after the route as she tells you about the scenes. One of which involves Ao speaking to semen shirt guy on the other side of his hedges while he is raping hinoris throat.
How do I get this route I beat the game and I met him once early on and then never saw him again

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Oh, that happened to me as well. Unfortunately, you'll have to restart.
So, when the game actually prompts you to go home, you have to go home, because that triggers a scene and from then on the game proceeds normally.
There are several events available on the first day, but if you exhaust all of them and do not take a go home prompt you're basically soft-locked.
Thank you king
I would have spent fucking hours clicking over every square inch of that town trying to find what I missed

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah the word wrap is one big string that is reeeeeaally specific and there are a shit ton of them so it wasnt likely to work out unless its hand edited.
It is a very important point. And since you brought it up, I assume you've taken care of it. And I'm already grateful. (y)

ValeraTheWorm

Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, its because its a single long string with a bunch of newlines carefully placed. That would have to be hand edited and I'm not motivated nor patient enough to do that lol.
I fixed it, well, i think i did...

UPD:
Almost perfect, just line up the values for the left stats more to the left and it will be perfect
Done.

UPD 2:
Install here:

kakuriyo_1.4win/data

I also advise you to make a backup just in case.

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes