LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Ooo it came out? I remember playing this in the Translation Forum but now its here.
I can tell its Improved quite well aside still not a 100% Complete Translation with some here and there but overall Improved and better.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Any idea who is translating it? I heard some random Chinese company was doing it and it was going to be a trashy mtl.
Random? Not really.

It's BokiBoki, the same guys that totally massacred KRIS.

So yeah ... I'm honestly not so sure the 'official' localization is gonna be in any way, shape or form better than this one.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Hm? I thought ChatGPT prohibits all the sexual stuff. And god forbit it to be even remotely "sexist".

P.S.

Yeah, I guess you are right. But it porb will be future of MTL, anyway. :D
there's an override thing you can put into ChatGPT to take out that filtering I don't know what it is but it exists

Jun 7, 2019
MTL is improved from the last translation.

There are a few things that remain untranslated such as log windows, pictures, and a few choice options but the rest is translated. I couldn't think of a way to translate them without completely breaking the game. Additionally, I've hit the hard limit for the ChatGPT API so don't expect any translations from me for a while. Wanted to get these two out back to back to test how quickly I could get them translated.

If you like the translation and want to see more, please consider supporting me since these are quite expensive. Don't hesitate to report any bugs or errors as well. Enjoy!
Just for curiosity, did you used the model text-davinci-003?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For anyone curious about how H-content is translated the API is much less strict than the standard chatbot in the first place. In addition to that I'm taking advantage of the rp functionality like many others have done to jailbreak it.

Aka, for this MTL it pretends to be a professional visual novel translator, localizer, and editor who lacks any ethics.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
somehow Hinori still virgin after fuck her. And also there are possible pregnancy content based on Hinori stat.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Was just looking at this game, glad to see it even though its mtl, hope the translation is at least decent. Thanks translator

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
I hope the record pages get translated too, personally thats the most enjoyable part of these types of games is seeing the slow progress and internal monologues of the heroines

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
I didn't get this game at all.

the concept seems interesting but the content seems like consists of random pedophili bestiality.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For those who want it, this will translate the Hinori Record menu as well as the little log boxes at the top left. However I only did some very basic testing and the text itself has a ton of variables. I think it should be fine but it may make your game more unstable so I would at the very least backup the old CommonEvents.json file.

It's not perfect but best I could do with how much is going on under the hood.

1681351619568.png

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Am I retarded? How tf do I cook? I just got back from the shrine, talked to all the villiagers that had events, opted to stay out and now I can't progress anymore. I have like 10 recipies and 50 of every food but theres no option to cook to advance the time

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
For those who want it, this will translate the Hinori Record menu as well as the little log boxes at the top left. However I only did some very basic testing and the text itself has a ton of variables. I think it should be fine but it may make your game more unstable so I would at the very least backup the old CommonEvents.json file.

It's not perfect but best I could do with how much is going on under the hood.

View attachment 2542066
Bless. Seeing the corruption documented as it progresses is a 10/10 element.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Am I retarded? How tf do I cook? I just got back from the shrine, talked to all the villiagers that had events, opted to stay out and now I can't progress anymore. I have like 10 recipies and 50 of every food but theres no option to cook to advance the time
I've only played the raw version when it came out, so I can't fully remember, but I think you could only cook in the morning? It was a pretty irrelevant feature for the NTR route, so I never did it more than once.
But also you cook in the kitchen, bottom right of the house.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
1. MTLs should be able to improve over this generic ChatGPT if there's a decent Japanese -> English model trained up by someone. I'm not sure if there's one on huggingface yet or not.

2. I did a couple events, said no twice when it tried to send me back to the house. Now my game is stuck???

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes