Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Very nice indeed. I really like the male's design in Eushully games and their angels are always divinely sexy.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
I've tried everything! I've gone through over 21 pages on this site to try and found a solution to my strange problem and the game still crashes as soon as I load up a new game, I've even used the new patches and the date patch error but nothing works my PC is set to japan so I just have no idea what the problem even is...Plz help

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Is it possible to change the screen resolution? Kamidori was older, yet I believe it was able to have a higher screen resolution. Font is a bit blurred on KnR.

Ricardo17

Aug 6, 2017
The game works nicely but there’s no audio for me. The only audio I can hear is the in the intro when you start up the game, when the Eushully logo flashes. Any fix?

spademan

Jun 30, 2017
I've tried everything! I've gone through over 21 pages on this site to try and found a solution to my strange problem and the game still crashes as soon as I load up a new game, I've even used the new patches and the date patch error but nothing works my PC is set to japan so I just have no idea what the problem even is...Plz help
you need to download the japanese supplemental fonts and restart pc after, worked for me

The game crashes because the agepatch.exe uses font you don't have installed

Reactions: Serance

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
there is this pop up that appears ever couple mins that is very annoying.i did look thru the comments but there is too much to go thru and most are old comments.is there a way to fix it so it no longer appears?

randodrew

Jan 31, 2018
there is this pop up that appears ever couple mins that is very annoying.i did look thru the comments but there is too much to go thru and most are old comments.is there a way to fix it so it no longer appears?
If it's the pop up that has a bunch of japanese writing and at the bottom gives you the option to select yes or no then all i had to do to get rid of it was click NO it will close the game and have another pop up saying something about fixing the compatibility and you can select "run program" which should start game back up. I did this and haven't had the annoying pop up appear since and i am several hours into it.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
If it's the pop up that has a bunch of japanese writing and at the bottom gives you the option to select yes or no then all i had to do to get rid of it was click NO it will close the game and have another pop up saying something about fixing the compatibility and you can select "run program" which should start game back up. I did this and haven't had the annoying pop up appear since and i am several hours into it.
yes thats the popup im talking about.when i click no it just closes the game with no follow up :(

Arcvear

Jul 26, 2020
can someone help me with error fullscreen like this?

EDIT :
well i solved it myself , if you have trouble like me you can setting manually your monitor and searching "H position / Horizontal position" setting and move left. Remember you must fullscreen your game first before setting it. Dont worry it will not affect your monitor or other game

Last edited:

Ricardo17

Aug 6, 2017
The game works nicely but there’s no audio for me. The only audio I can hear is the in the intro when you start up the game, when the Eushully logo flashes. Any fix?
I fixed the audio issue. Removed Eushully folder from my local folder in AppData. God I’m a computer genius.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
you need to download the japanese supplemental fonts and restart pc after, worked for me

The game crashes because the agepatch.exe uses font you don't have installed
HOLY SHIT IT WORKED...WTF HOURS I SPENT ON THIS FOR SUCH A SIMPLE FIX...thank you

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Crash here and have Japanese font pack, found this old post. Solved problem. Bumping for future victims of that awful checkbox.

So I've been going crazy trying to find out why I couldn't get this game to run even though I'm already on Japanese sys locale and even dropped in those files everyone keeps saying to add. Then I went to check my sys locale settings again and saw that some beta option was checked, so I unchecked it and restarted. Everything worked fine after.

So yeah, if you're on win10 and you have that checked, that's probably why nothing's working.

View attachment 507887

Other tips: Hold ctrl and double click AGE.exe to open game config settings.

To fix full screen cutoff: right click age.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Change High DPI Settings >
setdpi.PNG

Get rid of reoccurring popup: extract these files to game folder and run game with nomsgbox.exe instead

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuroc

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone have a guide to get all different endings in this game?
There are only two routes. You have to choose between one of the two heroines (Ravilie or Mistoria) throughout the story.
But in NG+ you can unlock more scenes and new characters. Must google a bit, but there is a guide to the game.

DragooMind

Feb 2, 2019
There are only two routes. You have to choose between one of the two heroines (Ravilie or Mistoria) throughout the story.
But in NG+ you can unlock more scenes and new characters. Must google a bit, but there is a guide to the game.
But from what I have read there are still 5 endings

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Maybe you're mistaking the game for something else from "Eushully"? Or maybe I'm wrong too.
From what I know, there are only the two routes...

But I've only played the game once with Mistoria. I haven't finished the other end yet. Maybe there will be others afterwards, but I don't know for sure...

DragooMind

Feb 2, 2019
Maybe you're mistaking the game for something else from "Eushully"? Or maybe I'm wrong too.
From what I know, there are only the two routes...

But I've only played the game once with Mistoria. I haven't finished the other end yet. Maybe there will be others afterwards, but I don't know for sure...
There are two routes but there are still 5 ends. At least thats what I read from the jp wiki
and google translate

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes