Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to modify weapon mastery?
cheats I think.....
I used this one
Usage Steps:

PS: Before anyone goes "Is it virus free?" or anything similar, check the attached report

Last edited:

jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
how do I install this game? I can't follow the instructions
I have been clicking kamidori english and it is always error

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
how do I install this game? I can't follow the instructions
I have been clicking kamidori english and it is always error
You're not giving enough info. What error? What part of the instructions is difficult for you to follow? I thought the installation instruction in the OP were quite detailed.

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Hi, I can't play install the game. I followed the instructions and when I run Autorun.exe as admin with japan locale, I get that:
e.png

And then, if I click on the second option, there's the authorization to download and when I accept it, this message shows up:
eee.png
And after clicking OK, nothing happens.

Ps: I tried finding the location mentionned in the message (second image) but it doesn't exist since I don't seem to have an AppData file. I also recreated the files but nothing changes.

Ps*: I tried something else. I extracted the content of the "KAMIDORI.mdf" file, and the message changes: ee.png
The location is that of where I put the game and it seem to mention the "神採りアルケミーマイスター.msi" file, which is also the name of the game.
Here's the content:
eeee.png

Ps**: I put the game in my "C:" drive but i get the same error

Ps***: so I searched and apparently, the error means the program didn't find the file needed, in this case, "神採りアルケミーマイスター.msi".

Ps****: I opened "Setup.ini" and the .msi file is mentionned at the very end, not in kanji, but in the same weird characters as in the error:
eeeee.png
I replaced them with kanjis but now i've got a different error message:
eeeeee.png

Last edited:

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wondering, are you using appLocale or have you changed system locale.
Your setup window should look something like this
If you're using appLocale, that won't work (never worked for me)
For system locale

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
I'm wondering, are you using appLocale or have you changed system locale.
Your setup window should look something like this
If you're using appLocale, that won't work (never worked for me)
For system locale
Thanks a bunch, it finally works, since i'm on Windows 10 it's quite different from you but I managed, I just didn't realize you had to go this far in the setting.

Last edited:

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Hey yall, is there a "best" version of this game to play? I have successfully downloaded the game (the version posted on the first page) but seem to be missing some 2.0 stuff in the settings? Got interested in the game from watching the Sseth video, and his mega download link seems to be much smaller than the one posted here. Wondering what to go w/ for the most up to date experience, or if there's an option w/ the 2.0 bonus characters and stuff.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Hey yall, is there a "best" version of this game to play? I have successfully downloaded the game (the version posted on the first page) but seem to be missing some 2.0 stuff in the settings? Got interested in the game from watching the Sseth video, and his mega download link seems to be much smaller than the one posted here. Wondering what to go w/ for the most up to date experience, or if there's an option w/ the 2.0 bonus characters and stuff.
If I remember correctly, those options unlock after completing game once (New game+). I have those options and I just downloaded the game yesterday (my save was from way before so didn't need to complete it again).

Reactions: slykoru

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
guys i wonder, i ve been playing few similar games and to run them i use locale emulator and i found out that when i use emulator my saves/gallery are different than without the program(some games dont require local jap due translated starter)

would it be possible to use that to somehow carry full gallery ? (i had to reinstall my system few times over 3 years)

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
In case anyone's has been following every single step, the game runs on English, but it crashes after some seconds or touching configuration, the way I managed to make it work is simply by running the "Kamidori English.exe" file as Locale Japanese Administrator.

The guide says to just run it, but I found that by doing that it all works well

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
guys i wonder, i ve been playing few similar games and to run them i use locale emulator and i found out that when i use emulator my saves/gallery are different than without the program(some games dont require local jap due translated starter)

would it be possible to use that to somehow carry full gallery ? (i had to reinstall my system few times over 3 years)
The first page has a save that you can use to unlock the full gallery otherwise if you want to use your saves I would see if the emulator is saving the save files in a different location and move them as needed.

AkaiKo

Jan 23, 2018
How do you stop skipping text?

Only way I've found is to save, quit to title, reload.

Edit: Don't click the skip button, hold the Ctrl key instead.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone have any idea what the drop rate for the "rocket punch" is that's required for sharty's ultimate weapon? I have over 300 kills and it hasn't dropped making me think im doing it wrong or that the drop rate is incredibly low. Maybe I might just give up or look for a cheat because 300 with no drop is fucking insane.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Anyone have any idea what the drop rate for the "rocket punch" is that's required for sharty's ultimate weapon? I have over 300 kills and it hasn't dropped making me think im doing it wrong or that the drop rate is incredibly low. Maybe I might just give up or look for a cheat because 300 with no drop is fucking insane.
I haven't played for a long time, and too lazy to google up a reliable answer for you, but. I'll make a wild guess that may be helpful. Any chance you are looking for it in some NG+ endgame dungeons on your first visit there? If so, and if I remember correctly, some drops only unlock on 2nd+ visits.

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I haven't played for a long time, and too lazy to google up a reliable answer for you, but. I'll make a wild guess that may be helpful. Any chance you are looking for it in some NG+ endgame dungeons on your first visit there? If so, and if I remember correctly, some drops only unlock on 2nd+ visits.
Well this is my first run of the game. I'm on Emelita's route trying to get it and it's my first run of the game which would explain why it's not dropping. I don't think the wiki mentions that some drops might be NG+ only so fuck meeeeeee.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes