3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
This is one of those surprisingly interesting games that you just hate to see accompanied by those three cursed letters.
I'll probably still play it despite the MTL if there's no proper translation within a year or so.
Dunno really, for these random, no-name artist games I don't know who you'd be expecting an official translation from.
Chances there are slim.

Though to be fair ... as far as dlsite sales numbers go ... I've seen a lot worse than this one. So never say never I guess.

Reactions: kcj300 and Toushiro

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Why does everyone have to chime in about how they hate MTL. We get it, we don't care. If I have a choice between no game, and game with MTL I'll take MTL. You don't have to tell us you are skipping, good for you, we don't care.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Well well well, im coming for a real challenge, MTL and mystery. This also should have corruption

Im in

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Also no, in many cases I've managed perfectly well with a basic MTool translation. Stuff that would've otherwise never been possible to go through.

This in general is true of course.
I've managed just fine playing the base Japanese games without any knowledge of the language too. I think what the other guy meant to say is that he'd rather have a free copy of a game than having to buy it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Jokes on you, MTL, played it perfectly fine with Cliploger and Textractor last year, the overall (Eng) experience probs being better, too.
Muhaha, you've been cucked mofo!! But seriously, sometimes (most times) that's a better way to go than with some totally unedited garbage. That said, I dunno how "eloquent" the actual poetry in this one here is (not gonna try it again), maybe not that bad. Just saying that there are alternatives to this kind of MTL for some of the games.

IIRC, the game was quite decent, I think the art is quite fine and there was some panting voices for the scenes, so might be worth the try.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes