3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
man why is every good looking game MTL nowadays :FacePalm:
If you've ever hung out in the translations requests section, basically many people there are just happy to play a more recent good looking game even if its MTL because we can play it right away. Honestly I've given up on waiting for manual translations and just use mTool myself since I don't have to wait

Of course manual is still superior by far, but that's just how it is. That's why every good looking game is mtl. They are the most recent ones that everyone wants to play right away

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
There is no point in specifying the translator with pure MTL. It's different if it's the "edited MTL" version.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
after some of the word salads ive suffered thru this wasent that bad. The syntax error that kept me from finishing the recollection room however.....

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
why does every MTL game thread i see always turn into people hating MTL vs people that okay with MTL debate lol
If there is barely no gameplay nor animation art won't carry "game" by itself. That's why most of those games have some sort of plot and dialogues to at least get immersion going.
In case of RPGM engine, RenPy, 99% of VNs and like 80% Unity games on f95 having "MTL" slapped on title is equivalent of eating cake through glass window.

I agree tho, too much of these comments is too much.

Reactions: FerKing

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Election? MTL much like real politicians both never makes sense, entertaining to read, yet so frustrating to deal with.

Reactions: Kuluar

Snow Queen

May 20, 2019
If you've ever hung out in the translations requests section, basically many people there are just happy to play a more recent good looking game even if its MTL because we can play it right away. Honestly I've given up on waiting for manual translations and just use mTool myself since I don't have to wait

Of course manual is still superior by far, but that's just how it is. That's why every good looking game is mtl. They are the most recent ones that everyone wants to play right away
The problem is some fetish can't MTL, it just not have the same feeling like I like corruption game because the girl slowly(or fast) from reserve girl to slutty girl, and something like language use and behavior change is also part of corruption fetish. I would rather wait than MTL because I play H-Game or read H-Manga not just picture you know. .-.

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
so after reading through 3 pages of complaining im just going to ask a real question for a change. does this have multiple endings? because it seems like the type of game that would have at least 2 endings. like you avoid being corrupted = you win or you get corrupted and lose which means the player wins anyway but you know what i mean. lol but since its not tagged i thought i ask before playing it.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
The MTL is not that bad in this game to me, pretty enjoyable in my opinion. For those who have doubts give it a chance.

Reactions: NeoGenesis
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes