3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
This happened to me when try to choose route with one of students in her school. (it requires 25 or less in the requirement to do H-route) when im trying it, the game was frozen and showing error on system. Let me show my screenshot and can anyone help me please? im trying to fix the game. Here is my save file, file6.7z using (7-zip application)

Last edited:

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
This happened to me when try to choose route with one of students in her school. (it requires 25 or less in the requirement to do H-route) when im trying it, the game was frozen and showing error on system. Let me show my screenshot and can anyone help me please? im trying to fix the game.
The reply literally just above you is a guy linking to the translators post where he said to report bugs there. This is a problem everyone is having. Maybe post in that thread and he will get a fix out later.

Reactions: Lovely Candidate

MIC132

May 14, 2018
As far as I can tell here virgin status does nothing to the ending. There is you win the campaign or you don't win the campaign and thats it I think.
Yeah. Though you do get a screen acknowledging your Virgin win, and another for basically "completely untouched", but they don't give you anything.
There is also an "achievements" thingy in gallery, but it's broken (error when trying to view it).

Reactions: MeltyQuest

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Good game, only problem is that most of the h scenes are non consensual, which is a shame considering the goal of the protagonist. Feels like a waste of potential

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This is like Medaka Box: Sexy Version.

The MTL is good and by that I mean that it's hard to understand rather than being incomprehensible.

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
bro thats like the point of this kind of game? lol
Not really considering the goal of the protagonist which is having more popularity than her rival. I thought that there would be something similar to Public Defense Corp to raise it

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Not really considering the goal of the protagonist which is having more popularity than her rival. I thought that there would be something similar to Public Defense Corp to raise it
I can sort of see your point, but a) this is the (h-)world we live in and b) her main "goal" pretty much should be a successful virgin run, which is, well, you know, possible...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone get past the 3rd warehouse? I always end up with one box I can't slide into the bottom right yellow bar.

3rd mouse seems to be more on luck when you can trap them.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anyone get past the 3rd warehouse? I always end up with one box I can't slide into the bottom right yellow bar.

3rd mouse seems to be more on luck when you can trap them.
I'm gonna be honest, I hate sokoban and I used a sokoban solver for that one.

3rd mouse was awful. I needed like 10 tries.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes