3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Just finished a virgin run in the game.

Have to say, looking at the h-scenes, it's pretty hot. Too bad it's mtl or it would've been more enjoyable

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Incidentally, does anyone know how to get the Saeki scenes? I've already unlocked the recollection room, but I wanna know how to get there.

Also yeah, I had to play multiple times till I finally got the pattern to that coin game

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Looking at the screenshots I'm surprised there isn't a corruption tag. Will give it a go once a proper translation is done so probably in a few years

MIC132

May 14, 2018
So I need help trying to win the game with the "legit" approach (so basically no H).
I did all I could find, other than things that hearts (and the fat boy's offer, it doesn't have a heart but I don't even have low enough reason). I'm at 94% approval and going to election just gives the "you start winning but the guy pays off electors" ending.
Any non-obvious approval sources I might have missed? I did all the minigames, etc. I did go to gym/pool once each. Used that one pin you win in a lottery. I don't think I have any spare quest items (only H book and the leaflets).

EDIT: Also, do "opportunities left" at the fortune teller count the H ones?

EDIT2: Apparently doing gym and pool once more did the trick, but I wonder if there was some other way.

Last edited:

KORJ666

Dec 30, 2017
Instead of approaching the character, the game automatically gave him the required item from the inventory of the main character, the Developer forces the player to climb into his inventory himself and activate the necessary item.

A great example of a crappy game design.

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
I have to say this might be the best MTL I've ever seen. Everything is understandable, almost no weird words or phrases are used, and the sex scenes are actually erotic. The only thing that makes it obvious it is MTL is that it regularly mixes up who says what and also what their gender is.

Reactions: kcj300

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Looking at the screenshots I'm surprised there isn't a corruption tag. Will give it a go once a proper translation is done so probably in a few years
This MTL is definitely passable enough you won't have problems understanding it (even if there are many mistakes). The writing really isn't the best but its certainly at a playable level ATM, speaking as someone who almost always skips MTL.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
so after reading through 3 pages of complaining im just going to ask a real question for a change. does this have multiple endings? because it seems like the type of game that would have at least 2 endings. like you avoid being corrupted = you win or you get corrupted and lose which means the player wins anyway but you know what i mean. lol but since its not tagged i thought i ask before playing it.
As far as I can tell here virgin status does nothing to the ending. There is you win the campaign or you don't win the campaign and thats it I think.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I have to say this might be the best MTL I've ever seen. Everything is understandable, almost no weird words or phrases are used, and the sex scenes are actually erotic. The only thing that makes it obvious it is MTL is that it regularly mixes up who says what and also what their gender is.
Hmmm, then it's probably a DeepL-based one. That means it really is quite possibly passable. Cheers, then.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes