VN Others Completed Kanojo no Imouto to Himitsu no Stay Home ~Uchiki Musume ga Haitoku Netori!~ [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
1778650_004_title_bg.jpg

Overview:
Sayoko Amafune and Aritomo have started living together in preparation for marriage.
Then, Sayoko's parents decided to renovate their home, and her parents moved to a rented house near their place of work.
However, Sayoko's younger sister Emiru has to live with Aritomo for a limited time at Aritomo's house near her school because her school is far away.

Emiru is not good at socializing and is a little off.
At first, she doesn't greet Aritomo and doesn't even speak to her.
Over time, they became more open and less grumpy.

Then one day.
One day, while working side by side with Emiru, Emiru accidentally started to cling to Aritomo and entwine their legs together.
She stares at Aritomo awkwardly but seductively.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-14
Release Date: 2022-04-14
Original Title: 彼女の妹と秘密のステイホーム~内気娘が背徳寝取り!~
Aliases: Kanojo no Imouto to Himitsu no Stay Home ~Uchiki Musume ga Haitoku Netori!~
Developer: Appetite - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (EDITED MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Translator: Yuma -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

050_AP6H_081.jpg 035_AP6H_060.jpg 027_AP6H_043.jpg 012_AP6H_020.jpg 050_AP6H_081.jpg 005_AP6H_010.jpg

Patches:

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
iYuma

Some corrections for the tags: No incest (is sister to wife not MC), Also under genre, remove Netori, Netori is where MC steals a woman, when MC is stolen it is Reverse-NTR. Also add cheating tag to the thread.

edit: O and the bdsm tag. (cause of the bdsm scene).

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I think I did an okay job on editing the MTL atleast.. feel free to provide improvements on it. I did my best to make it as sensible as possible. Granted its my first time but don't hold back I guess.
it's OK
but when i see MTL on an VN i get worried as fuck , if faggots start to do the same as in RPGM i will quit playing jp hentai games for good

Ruberick

Jul 29, 2018
So your translating from a language you don't know into a language you don't know and at no point it occurred to you that it was a bad idea. hmmm..
If you only count native speakers for "knowing the language" nobody could translate anything.
For now I just go on a case to case basis for edited MTL. Give them a chance and stop reading when it's incomprehensible.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
If you only count native speakers for "knowing the language" nobody could translate anything.
For now I just go on a case to case basis for edited MTL. Give them a chance and stop reading when it's incomprehensible.
Feel free to provide your honest criticisms on it as well.. I know I made a few mistakes there and had some trouble understanding some sentences but I tried my best on cleaning it up. I want to strive and improve more on it. I believe that MTL should be edited along with a human rather than just by itself as its still not good enough on its own.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Finally!!! Some actual Reverse NTR eroge, translated. I would first like to say thank you for editing this, at least you didn't just MTL it and called it a day, like a lot of rpgm games. I hope you can try Ore was Kanojo o Shinjiteru next, it's something I've been looking forward to for an actual decade now.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Finally!!! Some actual Reverse NTR eroge, translated. I would first like to say thank you for editing this, at least you didn't just MTL it and called it a day, like a lot of rpgm games. I hope you can try Ore was Kanojo o Shinjiteru next, it's something I've been looking forward to for an actual decade now.
Thank you! As for your suggestion.. unfortunately I'm currently occupied with another VN right now (MILF VN). There's also a problem where I could not translate any VN because I'm not knowledgeable enough on unpacking and repacking the scripts of certain engines. I can only do kirikiri engine and tyranno for now. But rest assured I'm doing my best to learn the intricacies of other engines.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote