VN Others Completed Kanojo no Imouto to Himitsu no Stay Home ~Uchiki Musume ga Haitoku Netori!~ [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fuckM3

Jan 18, 2020
I think I did an okay job on editing the MTL atleast.. feel free to provide improvements on it. I did my best to make it as sensible as possible. Granted its my first time but don't hold back I guess.
Thank you iYuma.

You actually put a lot of effort into the translation, which automatically separates you from the rest of the beta dickwads that shit out illegible MTL, a.k.a.「 Gibberish 」

I know how translation can get tedious and lengthy, as I have had experience translating myself.

Thank you again for investing your precious time into this translation, I appreciate your efforts deeply.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you iYuma.

You actually put a lot of effort into the translation, which automatically separates you from the rest of the beta dickwads that shit out illegible MTL, a.k.a.「 Gibberish 」

I know how translation can get tedious and lengthy, as I have had experience translating myself.

Thank you again for investing your precious time into this translation, I appreciate your efforts deeply.
I actually enjoy the challenge of fixing it. Thank you for reading it. To be honest.. I was expecting a massive backlash ahaha..

woulez

Jun 9, 2017
>Translated with DeepL
I don't mean to be rude or anything but as someone who's very close to the manga scanlation scene, I have to inform you guys that any machine translation (mtl) loses a ton of nuances and, of course, context.
I wouldn't fully trust that the translation is very accurate.

Reactions: prpa

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
>Translated with DeepL
I don't mean to be rude or anything but as someone who's very close to the manga scanlation scene, I have to inform you guys that any machine translation (mtl) loses a ton of nuances and, of course, context.
I wouldn't fully trust that the translation is very accurate.
Oh that's just for the overview. I didn't translate the whole script with DeepL.. I should probably make it more clear..

May 6, 2017
I think I did an okay job on editing the MTL atleast.. feel free to provide improvements on it. I did my best to make it as sensible as possible. Granted its my first time but don't hold back I guess.

Thank you for taking your time for editing this. So far it look fine.
I also has some exp when dealing with editing some mtl so i know what you going through. I usually dosent like mtl but if its use it right, it can make the exp much better. That why i still respect anyone who take their time editing it.

If u want my advice, (i dont know if u know this method or not, if u do u can ignore it) its much better to translate the text part by part, like copying the jp text till it stop at coma (,) fullstop (.) or any other punctuation. The translate text will be much clearer that way even as MTL.
The reason why i know this is because, eventhough i cant read jp, but if the chara talk i still can understand what they saying so i usually compare it vocally and determine that it much better to translate it part by part. (i usually put it in any vocal reading app like google translate to make them speak for me)
For the sex scene, u can pretty much ignore the sound effect and just translate the actual senstence. Those scene is always horrendous to go through in any game, especially in VN but if u learn the word that usually come up especially the sound effect like, MMmm, Ah~Aaaa, it be much better, those thing can just be copy paste after all.

So that it. Good luck on the work u go into.

Reactions: Shadowen and iYuma
Feb 3, 2020
Thank you for your hard work. Hope you will translate old games(idk maybe > 1 yr) that has not received any translation(decent and MTL). You might even get respected and thanked since those games has no translation for a while and any kind of translation for them would be appreciated by the public. Hopefully. Good luck to your future plans regardless.

If hentai games are fated to mostly be MTL, I hope that there atleast be a middle ground where many people, like you, put in the effort to roughly make a better MTL translation. And to atleast not have to face backlash due to the public's bad experience with other MTL. Bonus if you guys would be respected and thanked for the effort.

Last edited:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for taking your time for editing this. So far it look fine.
I also has some exp when dealing with editing some mtl so i know what you going through. I usually dosent like mtl but if its use it right, it can make the exp much better. That why i still respect anyone who take their time editing it.

If u want my advice, (i dont know if u know this method or not, if u do u can ignore it) its much better to translate the text part by part, like copying the jp text till it stop at coma (,) fullstop (.) or any other punctuation. The translate text will be much clearer that way even as MTL.
The reason why i know this is because, eventhough i cant read jp, but if the chara talk i still can understand what they saying so i usually compare it vocally and determine that it much better to translate it part by part. (i usually put it in any vocal reading app like google translate to make them speak for me)
For the sex scene, u can pretty much ignore the sound effect and just translate the actual senstence. Those scene is always horrendous to go through in any game, especially in VN but if u learn the word that usually come up especially the sound effect like, MMmm, Ah~Aaaa, it be much better, those thing can just be copy paste after all.

So that it. Good luck on the work u go into.
Ahh... I see.. I'll take note of that of that trick. I actually had a hard time understanding some of the sentences. Didn't know that it could be improved by stopping at the comma or full stop.. as for sex scenes.. I wouldn't really want to just ignore the moans lol. But yeah the alternatives you've given is better than the dots from the RAW MTL..

Reactions: Shadowen and Alter

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
FYI - If you need help translating text because it is a raster image and not text you can extract or hook, there is a free utility maintained by MingShiba that will capture text on screen and convert it into a translation. I have a hard time believing that any translater can't download gimp and fix an image. I think it's more a cover story for being unable to text hook images. This utility should bridge that gap and provide a working translation to edit back into an image.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
FYI - If you need help translating text because it is a raster image and not text you can extract or hook, there is a free utility maintained by MingShiba that will capture text on screen and convert it into a translation. I have a hard time believing that any translater can't download gimp and fix an image. I think it's more a cover story for being unable to text hook images. This utility should bridge that gap and provide a working translation to edit back into an image.

I can translate the image fine.. I was just more worried that I might break the game by tinkering the files or something like that.. but thanks for the suggestion. I'm working with a friend on teaching me how to do it right now.. so expect a patch for it coming...

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017

Added the Choices fix. Please download it from the OP and put patch3.xp3 in the game folder.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Aww its nukige according to vndb... I actually liked the setting from how its described but turns out the story is either secondary or pointless.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
14 lines of expository dialogue
heroine says "....Ngh.."
10 line of more dialogue
she says "........"
12 lines of thoughts
"Mmmh.."

Why

Reactions: Ericopa12

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
iYuma

Some corrections for the tags: No incest (is sister to wife not MC), Also under genre, remove Netori, Netori is where MC steals a woman, when MC is stolen it is Reverse-NTR. Also add cheating tag to the thread.

edit: O and the bdsm tag. (cause of the bdsm scene).
Wouldnt it be incest if they had a threesome? I mean there is a harem tag...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote