VN Others Completed Kanojo no Imouto to Himitsu no Stay Home ~Uchiki Musume ga Haitoku Netori!~ [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The guys who are complaining about it being edited MTL can just fuck off or at least try it first. There's no curse - it's very readable, better than many of the awkward official translations on here. At the very least it will not kill your boner. Thanks for translating this!

artyzdio

Apr 4, 2018
Am I supposed to extract the .rar in a certain way? Extracting it directly gives me a folder with the Japanese name. When I open the folder, I'm presented with another folder with weird symbols, and running the .exe gives me a weird error in symbols as well. I tried downloading two other files from other sources, but get the same issues. error.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Am I supposed to extract the .rar in a certain way? Extracting it directly gives me a folder with the Japanese name. When I open the folder, I'm presented with another folder with weird symbols, and running the .exe gives me a weird error in symbols as well. I tried downloading two other files from other sources, but get the same issues. View attachment 1756879
You need to run it with Japanese locale.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
"The choices were not translated because they were images. I can't do image editing unfortunately but I do think the choices are simple enough."

Well that's true, it's simple enought just pick one of two "no idea what i'm doing" xD

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
This might be an edited MTL but my god does it not make sense.

Example A: Of course, I love her, and after I get a job, I plan to get married and continue my relationship with her with the intent on getting married...
Example B: I wanted to get married sooner with Sayoko, live together, and get engaged to her.

There is also talk about getting a job and having a job.

It seems like there is just no consensus on anything. He wants a job. He has a job. He wants to get engaged. They are married. Just all over the place.

I don't know if this is a translation issue or if the original text is just all over the place but so far it doesn't raise my opinion of anything with an MTL tag.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
This might be an edited MTL but my god does it not make sense.

Example A: Of course, I love her, and after I get a job, I plan to get married and continue my relationship with her with the intent on getting married...
Example B: I wanted to get married sooner with Sayoko, live together, and get engaged to her.

There is also talk about getting a job and having a job.

It seems like there is just no consensus on anything. He wants a job. He has a job. He wants to get engaged. They are married. Just all over the place.

I don't know if this is a translation issue or if the original text is just all over the place but so far it doesn't raise my opinion of anything with an MTL tag.
Yeah.. the first part was kinda rough on me.. I don't blame you for disliking it. I'll keep these in mind. Thank you for reading and giving out your opinion on it.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you! As for your suggestion.. unfortunately I'm currently occupied with another VN right now (MILF VN). There's also a problem where I could not translate any VN because I'm not knowledgeable enough on unpacking and repacking the scripts of certain engines. I can only do kirikiri engine and tyranno for now. But rest assured I'm doing my best to learn the intricacies of other engines.
That's fine, I'll still be patiently waiting for it, btw, spoiler alert: This eroge has one of the most hilariously wierd ending I've ever seen.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ahaha.. Sorry.. I picked a short VN to test on how would I do.. Rest assured I'm currently translating a longer one and will keep the opinions and criticisms I got from here and apply it to the one I'm currently translating.
Nothing to be sorry over. I appreciate the effort you're putting into this.

I'll be looking for next one. (y)

Last edited:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
"The choices were not translated because they were images. I can't do image editing unfortunately but I do think the choices are simple enough."

Well that's true, it's simple enough just pick one of two "no idea what I'm doing" xD
The choices are:
1 You like Emiru (Go to 2) or you don't (Game over)
2 You must choose one (Go to 3) or you want them both (Harem end)
3 I love Emiru more or I love Sayoko more

Ended up extracting most of the xp3 archives, got the patch3.xp3, converting all the tlg to png, edited a few images with help from translate.yandex.com/ocr, edited a few of the ks scripts, repacked it into a rar archive since old school zip sometimes has problems with different languages, and changed the root folder to "Kanojo no Imouto to Himitsu no Stay Home" as having Japanese in the path can mess with how games run.

2022-04-14_22-49-03.png

Thanks to iYuma for the translation.

Last edited:

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
MTL is really helpful IMO. Just thinking that there are tons of great works that are not translated. MTL Helps people have a peek at some of the great works. Some times people do MTL into my language when they are not properly translated yet. It's really helpful for those want to fa... I mean enjoy the work.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wouldnt it be incest if they had a threesome? I mean there is a harem tag...
eh, would probably depend on how it played out. (i.e. they are fucking the same dude but not each-other type thing).

But VNDB doesn't have it tagged as such (i.e. no sister-sister tag), so yeah.

capu2

May 15, 2018
At least this is not a 5-click batch translate MTL. OP spent time reading and editing it for others to enjoy the story. I'm not advocating MTL, but I appreciate the effort and thoughts put into a project.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
At least this is not a 5-click batch translate MTL. OP spent time reading and editing it for others to enjoy the story. I'm not advocating MTL, but I appreciate the effort and thoughts put into a project.
Wow.. I didn't expect you to be here.. I'm a fan of your work! I'm still new to all of this but I do intend to improve my editing.. Thank you for what you have said.. I had to do like 4 revisions on this, just to be really sure that I was satisfied with what I have done.

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
1778671_050_AP6H_081.jpg
Wait you mean to tell me this is supposed to be a shy and awkward girl? Yeah she's just a shy girl with bondage gear and a whip perfectly normal apparently. Next is she going to take out her shy and awkward strap-on dildo and start pegging the guy? If this is what shy girls in this world are like I'd hate to see outgoing ones.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote