VN Others Completed Kanojo no Imouto to Himitsu no Stay Home ~Uchiki Musume ga Haitoku Netori!~ [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 3, 2020
I don't know if this is allowed in this thread so apolgies if it is not, but the VN got me thinking about cheating, netorase, netori, harem and gangbang as a whole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Hey bro anything is better than pure Japanese....i atleast i can get the rough idea what's going on...i really don't like going through setting up Textaractor or VNR..

Rimstre

Feb 1, 2019
Woah, the vn was really good the whole way through but "that" ending was so unexpected but it was foreshadowed like the entire time, kinda blew my mind and made me laugh for a bit. Plus, for a edited machine translation, most of what I heard aligned with what the text was saying so props to translator.

Reactions: hofom77573

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
iYuma said:
The choices were not translated because they were images. I can't do image editing unfortunately but I do think the choices are simple enough.

I know people hate MTL so I don't mind if people call me out on it. I don't really have the time to learn actual JP so I decided to just go and dived into MTL territory. I saw the horrendous results of it but I can atleast see the potential of it. I decided to do this MTL as a test if I could actually do it and seeing the results.. I'm somewhat satisfied. I'm not an english native so pardon my rough english editing on some parts. I fully accept any criticisms and I would like some suggestions on improving the text. I'm already working on editing a different VN so that's confirmed atleast. If you like my work please do consider tipping me. I'm just doing this out of my pocket and all of the money that I would be receiving is for me to pay bills. Now enough of this chitchat and go enjoy!
You could easily get help from someone that is more fluent in English. I could easily help fix any issues with errors in grammar/wording if anyone doing translations sent the specific text files to me and I'm sure there are many others who'd help out.

Draviur

Sep 3, 2022
so I check for fun but this is already pretty sussy to me

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
No reviews yet? I just hope this isn't "too kinectic".

I don't know if this is allowed in this thread so apolgies if it is not, but the VN got me thinking about cheating, netorase, netori, harem and gangbang as a whole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You were really confused back then, huh. Let me know if that's still the case.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote