4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Karen WTF F95zBanner.png

Overview:
Lonely girl at home gets hungry and orders pizza. What happens next, you would never believe it...
(My first AVN. Very short project, ~15min gameplay, to test tools and skills. The industry's most typical plot, pushed beyond all boundaries.)

Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Michelangelo da Mouso
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Big thanks to osanaiko MissFortune and the admins and mods of F95Zone. Without this page, probably this game would have never existed.

Karen WTF 01.png Karen WTF 05.png Karen WTF 06.png Karen WTF 07.png Karen WTF 08.png Karen WTF 02.png Karen WTF 03.png Karen WTF 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Here it is, my first AVN finally published! Or more like, a technical test. A little project to test tools, skills, and find out how long it would take to create a short "AVN".
Game has no teasing. Everything is sex. But at the same time, it is not. Just play it, keep an open mind, and try to have fun.

After this, my plan is to create a proper AVN. Most likely sci-fi, featuring Star Wars, Saga, Dune, Mass Effect... Yes, I'm a sucker for space, aliens and droids.

Please, share your feedback. I'm all ears! (Remember it's a short project, a test, a prototype... don't be too harsh?)

If Karen WTF? game receives a lot of attention, I will drop an update with more content.

PS. Publishing a new AVN the same day as the release of the Elden Ring DLC may be a very bad idea... please, prove me wrong.
PSS. Maybe game's so short that you can start and finish it while you install ER or download other AVNs?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes