TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Quite some different opinion on my side. First, I like femdom in general. I hope there won't be a real dom route. I don't think it is a "unique" approach to femdom and I see it more as an pure and intense one, with a very well thought of and well written story idea. Also, I do not need such kind of wiki. From my opinion a wasted effort of programming time.
At least I agree that I love to see the sister become I nice femdom and punishing some males, too.
Why I'm writing this? I totally love that game as it is and I just hope the game developer will continue her thing.
Hi noway,

If I do a side programming thing with like a phone UI (one nice one for female, crappier one for male) basic menu, I would hire that out so it doesn't slow me down.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just love you :giggle: I would say that you have no idea how much games like yours mean for us femdom lovers, but I am sure that would be false to say. And on top of it seeing how fair you are even with those of slanted criticism...:oops: its just so much more endearing. Keep being awesome!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just love you :giggle: I would say that you have no idea how much games like yours mean for us femdom lovers, but I am sure that would be false to say. And on top of it seeing how fair you are even with those of slanted criticism...:oops: its just so much more endearing. Keep being awesome!
Oh thank you! I don't mind criticism at all, sometimes you learn from it and get better!

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Umm i kinda got confused the first line of the overview says you play as male protagonist and the tag also says female protagonist in addition to male protagonist

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Umm i kinda got confused the first line of the overview says you play as male protagonist and the tag also says female protagonist in addition to male protagonist
The story contains 2 protagonists. You play them both and one is male, the other one is female.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
The story contains 2 protagonists. You play them both and one is male, the other one is female.
is the female protagonist gonna be the MC sister?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
no i meant that is sister the female protagonist and not that female protagonist will be MC sister
Yes, AFAIK the MC's sister (who we see in the final part of the current version) is the female protagonist. Some scenes will be from her brother's viewpoint, others from hers.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Yes, AFAIK the MC's sister (who we see in the final part of the current version) is the female protagonist. Some scenes will be from her brother's viewpoint, others from hers.
thank you this is what i was trying to confirm

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i keep checking for any updates , one of the best interactive games ive played cant wait for an update
I am updating on my Patreon page weekly updates, some of them are public posts too although I can't really do many images on public posts. I have just posted an update there on the page...posting it again here. I am going to get buried in this for the next two weeks so I probably won't talk to anyone much or pay attention to outside stuff. I have been doing what I would call a jog up until now and took a big weekend break, and now will sprint until the end. (I like to work this way...steady jog pace, a good break right before the last sprint, and then the last sprint...)

Since this is likely my final public post before an actual release, posting what I have told my Patrons but without pics because Patreon is a little strict on showing adult images on a public post. :)

Here it is...thanks all!

Development Update (6/14/2020)

TO: My lovely Patrons

SUBJECT: Karlsson's Gambit Development Update 6/14/2020

I am going to post this same message on the public side but without images since Patreon is pretty strict about what pictures can go for a public post. So I got a MUCH needed break and got back a little bit ago! I feel very refreshed for some good reasons hee hee, very good weekend. I am going to go to sleep in a little bit and sleep for like 12 hours and then when I wake up and I going to hit everything hard at my full power hopefully! I will also be responding to all messages and questions ASAP from tomorrow, and please be aware I might not be quite as active on Patreon with long detailed posts because I am going to be getting pretty serious about finishing this update now. I would say I have been doing a steady jog up until now, and I am going to now sprint to the finish!

Ok, first big point. I have now set a goal for myself for a test release of 0.2. That date is June 27-28. Keep in mind a few things:

1) That is a goal, not a guarantee, I still have a lot to do, but I wouldn't have set that goal if I didn't think it was possible! But possible doesn't mean for sure either!

2) The $20 and up tier will help me test it, and they may actually discover something that is quite wrong or needs correcting, so I can never confidently give a public release beyond the test date because I don't know if something is badly needed that I missed! However, IF everything looks good with feedback, I will try and release it very fast afterwards. For 0.1, I think if I recall, I had a test version on April 21, and overall release on April 24.

3) My real concern is always editing, and unexpected surprises that could pop up, so that is why I always have to do a disclaimer on dates!

0.2 Progress: (6/8/2020 to 6/14/2020):

Weekly Workload: 71 renders, 2,200 words

Overall 0.2 Progress: 401 renders, 15,200 words

Notes: Version 0.1 was 455 renders and 18,500 words. I personally believe now that I will end up over 500 renders for 0.2, but my word count might be kind of similar to 0.1 or a bit more towards about 20,000 or so. I think I have a little less exposition in Episode 0.2 than 0.1, although I still have some because the game doesn't truly "open up" until everyone is kind of in the same environment and that hasn't happened yet. I have to set up everyone to come together for the story, etc. I plan to for sure have some kind of upgrade to a computer by 0.4 because the ideas in that update involve very large scenes with more than 3-4 people, and I believe that is impossible with this current computer. I will probably ask for tech advice on how to get a good deal for a system later as I don't know a lot!

Last, just throwing in some random pictures here and there trying not to go super spoilery though....thank you for the support and patience as I work hard for all of you. I hope you can enjoy this update and future ones to come! (keep in mind images above are not technically final in theory but I think they are staying...)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
So I got a MUCH needed break and got back a little bit ago! I feel very refreshed for some good reasons hee hee, very good weekend. I am going to go to sleep in a little bit and sleep for like 12 hours and then when I wake up and I going to hit everything hard at my full power hopefully! I will also be responding to all messages and questions ASAP from tomorrow, and please be aware I might not be quite as active on Patreon with long detailed posts because I am going to be getting pretty serious about finishing this update now. I would say I have been doing a steady jog up until now, and I am going to now sprint to the finish!
Before anything else, let me say your dedication to this game is quite admirable. You're putting a lot of yourself into it, and I (and I'm sure everybody else here) appreciate that. Up to this point the quality of this game is obvious, and I think an important part of it comes from your dedication to it. It is a work of love, and there are few things more encouraging to witness than a work of love. Proficiat!

Reactions: TessSadist

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A very intriguing first chapter. There is very little to know what the story is going to go, but I definitely want to know more.

I love when decisions are not either white or black, and they have consequences in all directions instead of presenting just a right or correct answer. I very much welcome that the decisions explain the state of mind of the character instead of simple words.

I hope you have a lot of success with this novel!

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Using dom+good way for both mc & his sister. I hope it will not backfire on them
I think karlsson group will use mc's sister against mc in dungeon.!! I hope story will not go in that way

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes