• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I can't keep up with you two! I have to get back to rendering! :) Thanks for the very insightful thoughts and information!
By all means! That's the important thing.

Actually, here is a question, not just to Tess but to everyone here. I know nothing really about making games; I think I'm an even dumber tech person than she claims to be. Does it take a terrible amount of time to make pictures as good as the ones in Tess' game? Don't tell me you have to spend the whole day drawing each single picture... Is it something hard to learn?

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Well I am probably a femdom fundamentalist. In my femdom world male orgasms wouldn't exist. ;)
In mine neither. Or maybe they would be PAINFUL!...;)
If you're a fundamentalist, maybe I'm a femdom symbolist, or a femdom poet. I'll go wherever the femdom metaphor takes me! As long as the lady is giving the orders and enjoying it, anything goes.

Maybe the point to me is that my sex drive goes through the woman's. It's as if my energy came from the woman I'm with. She has this glowing aura of power around her which is the source of my desire; whatever makes that aura shine brighter is what makes me hard. Which is why I can find things like castration interesting: my libido is on as long as she enjoys it. I probably wouldn't like it to happen in real life; but as a fantasy, yes, her word is law, so if she wants it that's what's going to happen. Weird, isn't it? Again, it takes all kinds.

In real life I am actually married to a Domme and there is stuff I don't like, but am willing to do for her. They are not many things though, since we are pretty in sync kink wise.
You're luckier than me, kink-wise. My wife is mostly vanilla, and even though she can get a little kinky sometimes, she often stops and wonders if my enjoyment implies that I have some childhood trauma. That look of concern in her eyes, that's what kills it for me: it is the very opposite of sexy. It makes my libido melt away like ice-cream in the desert sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo and Frosty2000

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
In mine neither. Or maybe they would be PAINFUL!...;)
If you're a fundamentalist, maybe I'm a femdom symbolist, or a femdom poet. I'll go wherever the femdom metaphor takes me! As long as the lady is giving the orders and enjoying it, anything goes.

Maybe the point to me is that my sex drive goes through the woman's. It's as if my energy came from the woman I'm with. She has this glowing aura of power around her which is the source of my desire; whatever makes that aura shine brighter is what makes me hard. Which is why I can find things like castration interesting: my libido is on as long as she enjoys it. I probably wouldn't like it to happen in real life; but as a fantasy, yes, her word is law, so if she wants it that's what's going to happen. Weird, isn't it? Again, it takes all kinds.
Well in theory I would agree that as a sub your motivation would actually just come from giving pleasure to your Domme. In real life I wasn't that devout in my femdom ideals though... Besides my experience is that most women actually get a lot of sexual energy from being able to turn a guy on, even the dominant ones. Well given they find him attractive of course. I don't know Eunuchs in real life, but my guess is that their sex drive is quite low and it's relatively hard to turn them on... They might like to cuddle though? ;)

You're luckier than me, kink-wise. My wife is mostly vanilla, and even though she can get a little kinky sometimes, she often stops and wonders if my enjoyment implies that I have some childhood trauma. That look of concern in her eyes, that's what kills it for me: it is the very opposite of sexy. It makes my libido melt away like ice-cream in the desert sun.
Nah, I wasn't lucky. I made sure to find the right type of woman. Went through quite a diverse cast. ;) To be honest biggest problem was actually to find a Domme, who would also want to start a family and would have common vanilla interests with me. Kink wise was always very easy thanks to the internet.
Btw concerning where my enjoyment comes from: In my case I would just say I am born that way.

Still you should keep on "working" on your wife. ;) In my early twenties I actually got together with initially vanilla women, and slowly turned them to the dark side. :devilish: Wasn't that hard to get them into things. I am not a masochist though, so my style of femdom didn't really ask much of them, besides being sexually selfish. As long as you are not creepy about it I found most women to be quite open minded. But yeah,better don't start with castration fantasies. ;)

Reactions: asehpe

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Maybe the dialogue will become more interesting to you if you see it as a window into a different kind of mind?
Fact is that I did meet those people too, unfortunately. A member of my very own family always treated everyone that had to work hard for a living like trash (husband counting), but, as I said in my other post, she never had real power: she married into it. She had no skills of her own.

At the end though, the only person she could treat badly was her caregiver... and she did, before dying alone. Never accomplishing anything.

Point is that I know these people, more closely than I'd wish for, and unfortunately that example was far from the only one. So while I do certainly find femdom appealing, for me it's important that I have something I can respect these women for. Expecially if the plot tries to stay grounded in reality.

Maybe they work hard on their image, like Samantha, or maybe they are successful in running their company, like Estate's Mistress Von Stern.

Maybe for me this is more important than for others, but I also feel like it's important in general.

And yet Samantha is the kind of person who takes sexual pleasure in extreme displays of power over prisoners, like the one she killed in the rat box. She feels to me like a streetwise character: she was probably born poor, understood quickly how to acquire (some) power in the world, and then did it, so as to live in a way that suited her taste. She strikes me as someone who is OK with being a minion, as long as she can have minions of her own. Which makes her similar to Elena, who, in her conversation with the MC, also admits that there are "powers above her" that she has to bow to, however much she enjoys playing cat-and-mouse with those below her. Is the difference between Elena and Samantha just how successful each is at moving up the social scale? And perhaps also how intense their domination kinks are?
That's why I specified dialogue there. I'd like Samantha if she was the only one that acted that way, but the yacht sister and her friend (the one she kisses) gave me a very similar vibe.

Maybe these characters just needed more time in the oven before being "unleashed" for me, kind of like our protagonist's sister has to decide a punishment before even getting into femdom at all. I think choosing between the apology and letting the sister pick would have been more effective for my own taste, but now I'm nitpicking.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I like femdom, but have no interest in submitting to men (or other types of animals ;) ) ! No matter the circumstances. People also into that are just generally into submission and I wouldn't label them with being into specifically femdom.
Like here, I play the female MC as dominant and the male as submissive. Guess most who are into femdom do that. The people who are generally into submission, probably have them both as subs.

My guess is that people into general submission are also more likely to be into feminization. For me that would be another no go, since I don't get the mind set of being lesser by pretending to be a female. But yeah, to each their own, and I certainly don't mind options in a game, but forced gay content is a hard limit.
True, Im not into the mc sucking a guy off just because a dominant female asked the mc to do it.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I really liked it a lot! I like how you play the MC, but also his sister's choices and build up. Can't wait for more!

I think I might be a hidden sadist... :D

Reactions: TessSadist

BiffTannon

May 13, 2020
Was really hoping to check this out on Android. However once downloaded, my software pointed out the file had a Trojan and I should uninstall right away. TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen3

I've read this can get into PayPal and I've read it can be a false positive.

Any info on this?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Was really hoping to check this out on Android. However once downloaded, my software pointed out the file had a Trojan and I should uninstall right away. TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen3

I've read this can get into PayPal and I've read it can be a false positive.

Any info on this?
Hi, I didn't make the Android port, and I'm trying to currently find someone to help me do it as I don't have an Android to even test, etc.

Dec 17, 2017
Gave this one a try and i am intrigued. will certainly keep my eye on this one. I am glad i decided to peruse games on this site more thoroughly so i was able to find and enjoy this promising teaser. I like the dystopian setting and the mysterious plot where it seems anything can happen. Three thumbs up from me!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh wow! Looks so very promising! Cannot wait for updates!
You've got my support on Patreaon.
Thank you and please always share your thoughts and concerns as while I have very specific ideas for the endgame so to speak, the journey there is a different story! I'm just trying to create a fun and engaging experience for people to enjoy!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Gave this one a try and i am intrigued. will certainly keep my eye on this one. I am glad i decided to peruse games on this site more thoroughly so i was able to find and enjoy this promising teaser. I like the dystopian setting and the mysterious plot where it seems anything can happen. Three thumbs up from me!
Thanks Chris, I appreciate the kind words! I hope you enjoy the next update!

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Also if I may, even though you don't owe us free leecher anything, regular updates on what your progress is looking like on each update would build up the hype quite a lot I think, this is just my two cent though and you may already have done it/not want to do it

I'm hyped af anyway sooooo :')

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Also if I may, even though you don't owe us free leecher anything, regular updates on what your progress is looking like on each update would build up the hype quite a lot I think, this is just my two cent though and you may already have done it/not want to do it

I'm hyped af anyway sooooo :')
I may try that at some point, I just released a finished 0.1 about two weeks ago I think, but I have made some decent progress. :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tess, start thinking about whether it will be a or when you reach your 750$ goal :LOL:.
OMG, lol! I wish! This computer would literally blow up :)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes