ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty cool so far. I don't normally play these kinda games with domination and all, but I wanted to check it out. I like the girls and didn't realize we were gonna have to protagonists. Cant wait for more.

Reactions: TessSadist

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
android port?

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
in the latest android port the names dont fit on the screen properly

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I liked the walkthrough as it had some more insight. I'm kind of intrigued by the game. It seems to have quite a bit of variety and even an option to have both characters show opposite characteristics. Indeed the "dark"/evil path seems to be just that - which while not necessarily my cup of tea could be interesting to see.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Karlsson's Gambit v0.1d final COMPRESSED
Mega
The names of the characters dont fit on the screen properly

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Couldn't sleep last night and have had some conversations with TessSadist so I thought I'd take a stab at a walkthrough for this really cool game! Hope you guys enjoy, and I hope she likes it too! ;)
Edit: Updated to v0.1d
Your walkthrough is quite informative. Personally, as I've said elsewhere, I'm not a fan of walkthroughs (they tend to break immersion, and part of life is not knowing exactly how your decisions will affect your fate), but many people do, and I'm sure your walkthrough will be a great addition to their enjoyment of this wonderful VN.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Male domination is definitely possible in the narrative but I'm not sure if I can tag it quite yet precisely. Yeah, I am always going to worry about the line of too much or not on darker paths, I am definitely holding back.
Personally I'd like to see some forced-bi content in the sub route. But not one of those shitty "oh this isn't so bad I actually do like cocks" but where the MC HATES and ALWAYS hates it. It just seems like that ultimate humiliation for a straight guy. That said if its not something you want to do I'd still play this game because all the femdom stuff in here so far is A+++++

Reactions: asehpe

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Yup i did mean Ed, i never did like forced things in games so thats why i did insist in a clear reply, this clearly answer my question.
Thanks for the reply, will give it a go ;)
What is Ed? Sounds like a game I want to try.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Don't know the context, but probably Estate Dominate.
Btw, I totally disagree about the gay content though. Femdom for me means domination by a female. If that is about to change, probably even I need an option to skip. :eek: Always the same with fetishes, it's hard to please everyone.
Right - what could be more dominating than a female forcing you to suck off a guy? The whole point is that the guy wouldn't like it but has to do it. But yeah, to each their own.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Couldn't sleep last night and have had some conversations with TessSadist so I thought I'd take a stab at a walkthrough for this really cool game! Hope you guys enjoy, and I hope she likes it too! ;)

Edit: Updated to v0.1d

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
So I have loved some of her other walkthroughs, and thought this would be a nice connection for both of us going forward! I really want to say the quality of her stuff is so great, and I hope you will visit her site and support if you can! I will try and update the page later with it being official and all, I just have to run right now...and I'm running late!!!! Ack! Thank you all!

Reactions: ivanov95

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Right - what could be more dominating than a female forcing you to suck off a guy? The whole point is that the guy wouldn't like it but has to do it. But yeah, to each their own.
I was talking in that game, the female domination is forced on the player if I like tess games is because there is maledom and that female domination is mostly optional. I don't like forced content and I was not referring to female domination route if you go female domination route is normal that you are forced into stuff, I was talking about general in ED is pretty much forced, that game don't have maledom at all or at least is mixed so no true male dom route.
And yes to each their own, people are free to choose ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I like femdom, but have no interest in submitting to men (or other types of animals ;) ) ! No matter the circumstances. People also into that are just generally into submission and I wouldn't label them with being into specifically femdom.
Like here, I play the female MC as dominant and the male as submissive. Guess most who are into femdom do that. The people who are generally into submission, probably have them both as subs.

My guess is that people into general submission are also more likely to be into feminization. For me that would be another no go, since I don't get the mind set of being lesser by pretending to be a female. But yeah, to each their own, and I certainly don't mind options in a game, but forced gay content is a hard limit.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Don't know the context, but probably Estate Dominate.
Btw, I totally disagree about the gay content though. Femdom for me means domination by a female. If that is about to change, probably even I need an option to skip. :eek: Always the same with fetishes, it's hard to please everyone.
So you wouldn't like it even if a woman is forcing her sub to do it, i.e. everything is for her pleasure -- and this is made clear because she keeps laughing and mocking him for his obvious discomfort? Just curious.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I like femdom, but have no interest in submitting to men (or other types of animals ;) ) ! No matter the circumstances. People also into that are just generally into submission and I wouldn't label them with being into specifically femdom.
Like here, I play the female MC as dominant and the male as submissive. Guess most who are into femdom do that. The people who are generally into submission, probably have them both as subs.
I don't really agree -- I see where you're coming from, but I think a lot (everything?) depends on the little movie you play in your head while you're doing it. It's one thing to "submit to men," which I also have zero interest in; it's another thing to please your mistress by doing something you really don't like. The action is the same, but the context makes everything different. You don't have to be into general submission to enjoy that -- I enjoy it, and as I said I have no interest in maledom.

My guess is that people into general submission are also more likely to be into feminization. For me that would be another no go, since I don't get the mind set of being lesser by pretending to be a female. But yeah, to each their own, and I certainly don't mind options in a game, but forced gay content is a hard limit.
I even wrote a little about this in another post elsewhere in this forum... to me, there is an interesting, femdom side to feminization. For me, too, there is an inherent contradiction if a male is simply turned into a complete woman just like all the other female characters (where's the humiliation in that?), but in all cases of feminization I've seen so far, the fun was that it fails -- the guy tries (or is forced to try) to be like a superior woman, but he just can't pass and every little frilly thing in his outfit, every layer of make-up just highlights that. When the women around smirk at him or even point out explicitly what a failure he is and mock him for it, the humiliation to his ego is so sweet and hot. I wished I could see the women laughing and drinking his tears of painful desperation.

Of course, this is me, I'm not saying everybody should feel like that. I'm just trying to show how feminization could fit perfectly within a femdom context and thus be enjoyed by someone like me, who also has no special interest in wearing women's clothes or make up per se.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes