FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Another dev made a character that seems to represent an older version of me very well if I had a lot of money and power in a game called Pale Carnations, hee hee.
What should I say ...

Katherine:
"I'm going to make you a promise. About the Carnation Club and your job...
Don't be a fucking idiot and this place will be good to you. It'll take care of you.
All you need to do is know when to shut-up, avoid stepping on our members toes, and follow everything I say.
The Carnation Club is mine, first and foremost. Forget about Charles and Auggy. You answer to me.
If you can do that, well, I'll let you live out all your fucked fantasies with impunity."

I just have to follow her orders ... :love:
I loved her teasing.
:devilish: :love: :cool:

DrGoreny

Jul 24, 2019
how is this game female and male protag at the same time? is therea male to female tf or multiple protag

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So I just updated to 0.1d, if anyone notices a bad link or anything let me know but it worked on my end. I have included a basic walkthrough in the Games folder with this version, which I'm not going to change anymore for 0.1 so I will work solely on 0.2 now. I took out a lot of extra flashes as transitions as I was worried about those sensitive to that on a screen. I might suggest getting a new save if you got the scene with Samantha sitting in the MC's lap in jail as I had to tweak something in the code for that one scene. I've already finished a scene for 0.2 so at least I have a decent start from yesterday!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Also, to anyone in the forum... how can you write a review of a game on the reviews page? Do you need a minimum number of posts before you can review?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And where is the Games folder? I'm new to this forum, I don't see any icon here leading to it.
You have to download the full game and then in the zip file there's a 'game' folder. EDIT: It is now attached to the OP, so you don't have to download the full game.

I have included a basic walkthrough in the Games folder
Maybe attach the walkthrough to the OP so people wouldn't need to download full game just to read the walkthrough?

how can you write a review of a game on the reviews page?
When you click on how many stars you want to give the game (up right, where the number of votes and rating is) 'Submit the Rating' window pops out where you write your review. I don't really know if there's a minimum number of posts you have to write before you can submit your review though.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I just updated to 0.1d, if anyone notices a bad link or anything let me know but it worked on my end. I have included a basic walkthrough in the Games folder with this version, which I'm not going to change anymore for 0.1 so I will work solely on 0.2 now. I took out a lot of extra flashes as transitions as I was worried about those sensitive to that on a screen. I might suggest getting a new save if you got the scene with Samantha sitting in the MC's lap in jail as I had to tweak something in the code for that one scene. I've already finished a scene for 0.2 so at least I have a decent start from yesterday!
why instead of doing a walkthrough, you use something like the tip in the 1st choice you give the player (this tip giving the info of what the choices do) like scrappy's mod of being a dik, you can easily make a feature in the options for players to turn it on or off.
I believe that text walkthrough are outdated for the times we are now, just see how many walkthroughs mod keep appearing in good games that do this instead of people writing a text walkthrough...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't see a need for a walkthrough either. It's a first release, so it's easy to go back and see the consequences of your choices. I think I saw all paths this game has to offer so far within half a day. Now, when this game expands and paths begin to branch and diverge I might see the need for a walkthrough, but that only adds to the replayability level if you ask me.

Edit: as in, instead of using a WT, replaying with different choices.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You have to download the full game and then in the zip file there's a 'game' folder.

Maybe attach the walkthrough to the OP so people wouldn't need to download full game just to read the walkthrough?

When you click on how many stars you want to give the game (up right, where the number of votes and rating is) 'Submit the Rating' window pops out where you write your review. I don't really know if there's a minimum number of posts you have to write before you can submit your review though.
I thought I did, but I think I messed something up, I see it now!

Reactions: asehpe and Mister_M

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
why instead of doing a walkthrough, you use something like the tip in the 1st choice you give the player (this tip giving the info of what the choices do) like scrappy's mod of being a dik, you can easily make a feature in the options for players to turn it on or off.
I believe that text walkthrough are outdated for the times we are now, just see how many walkthroughs mod keep appearing in good games that do this instead of people writing a text walkthrough...
I've thought about that for later, but I always assumed a lot of players want to play blind and a walkthrough outside the game versus in game menu was a compromise to allow both types of play. Maybe a mod would be okay as well I think as people wanting to play blind could not use it. I'm definitely not advanced enough in coding to know how to feature the mod as on/off but could research that on my end.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I've thought about that for later, but I always assumed a lot of players want to play blind and a walkthrough outside the game versus in game menu was a compromise to allow both types of play. Maybe a mod would be okay as well I think as people wanting to play blind could not use it. I'm definitely not advanced enough in coding to know how to feature the mod as on/off but could research that on my end.
so far in the game is pretty easy to see what choices are dom or sub and what does gives points for the girls, but later in the game, this may be a problem, that's why if you can do that and is not too much of a hassle for you ... you can make that feature in renpy easy enough :)
Some people may like to play blindly and others will use a walkthrough, that's why having the option to turn it on/off must be added.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't see a need for a walkthrough either. It's a first release, so it's easy to go back and see the consequences of your choices. I think I saw all paths this game has to offer so far within half a day. Now, when this game expands and paths begin to branch and diverge I might see the need for a walkthrough, but that only adds to the replayability level if you ask me.

Edit: as in, instead of using a WT, replaying with different choices.
I like playing games like you, but a few Patrons did ask me for a walkthrough and I thought it being on the side was pretty non-intrusive for others. Maybe later a mod to try this in a better way might be good but right now I'm much more focused on just doing good scenes/story for 0.2.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes