asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
One obvious example I guess would be that you should expect very different types of treatment if it's say Juliette versus Dominique as the former is already projecting as an extreme - even psychopathic - sadist while Dominique is more likely to be very caring and gentle for a sub, etc.
That's a good idea, and I am really interested in where you will take both paths. Now, even if Juliette is more of a psychopath, it would be interesting to ground her in her own reality and give her more dimensions. Compare her with Samantha, for instance. Sam looks at this point even more extreme than Juliette (considering her punishment scene), but I am quite charmed by her "I am so little, you wouldn't expect me to be so evil" tone. It makes me think that her size had something to do with how her own sadistic impulses evolved and bloomed, which makes me want to know more about her. It would be easier to make her (or Juliette) be 1D "psychopaths" who are just evil and nothing else, but it would be more interesting to make them more complicated. Likewise for Dominique, Pat, and others like them (Pat looks like she might be a switch, domming or subbing depending on the situation; it would be interesting to explore how this works for her, how she deals with having both kinds of impulses.)

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
In hindsight, I wish I had done Pat first and not Sam because I think Sam's punishment influenced how I did Pat. I'm about 75% happy with Pat's scene but I learned a lot from it for later. I'm doing what I guess I call a self-evaluation of the entire episode and I've listed about 30 things that I learned, and this scene was one I looked at with a few other ideas I would put in there now if writing it again. I actually downgraded even Sam's punishment too from my first idea because I'm always a little nervous that I am way too extreme compared to most people, even people that play these kind of games.
It’s unlikely that all people will be pleased anyway, a large layer of people is already cut off here, those who don’t like femdom, for example, or whatever domination, though there are options of some maledom here, the main idea at the beginning around the first one is anyway, approximate target audience defined... So what to do with nervous about being too extreme - doing something optional, avoidable? But I don’t really know what things will be further in the game, in the game I will tolerate many of them. In the first episode, everything is very tender, what is called women in charge - oral sex, psychological pressure, nothing more, maybe I didn’t notice something... I don’t know. "Warning: The extreme sub or evil path will be very dark so be careful and avoid those choices if not your cup of tea." There is a warning, it will be anyway further, so everything is fine. I think you need to listen to yourself. Nevertheless, the game is great, with time and experience I’m sure it will be even better thanks for doing something like that)

Reactions: TessSadist

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hi there, I am releasing a quick few fixes from things I noticed for a version 0.1d hopefully this Friday or so, and then while I start work on 0.2, I will try and do a basic walkthrough.
oh,good news,thank a lot! ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
is this going to be feetdom like tot or more general femdom if it more general i'm going give some money whenever i can
I consider foot fetish a sub fetish of overall femdom so I might in later updates track specific content by choices to those that want that specifically (so stronger content like this avoidable) but my overall interest in telling a story is about a general femdom narrative world and the concepts of power, lust, greed, survival, domination, and how people would act in certain situations, hope this helps! I'm trying to make a lot of the characters different too for that reason.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm going to just add a Version 0.1d (Final) in a day or two. It will have a walkthrough file in it (I can attach it on first post separately too) and some minor tweaks that I wanted to change. I took out a lot - but not all - of the flashes for transitions as more than one person commented on this issue and I agree with it. If you are playing a specific path where Sam sits on your lap in the jail cell, I might recommend playing this version with a new save as I had to adjust a minor flag for that scene and I am worried that could impact a save for 0.2. I think everything else is fine for story choices moving forward.

I wanted to be 100% sure I never want to go back and tweak 0.1 again and just live with it forever as I worry about how saves work and things if I try and retroactively go back and fix something later. I'll just have to live with those warts and mistakes forever after this one! I just finished my first scene for 0.2 so I actually got a tiny head start on wanting to go hard May 1ish to July 1ish!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes