• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Far too many unnecessary screen flashes. They detract from the story quite a bit. This VN could benefit from the inclusion of an epileptic seizure warning tag. Otherwise, interesting and visually appealing.

Reactions: monksims

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That's one fine game. I usually don't try many routes in games, especially when I can just focus on femdom, but given how the plot resolves I also tried dominant route. I wonder if there will be a possibility of playing as a guy who is dominant in open, but enjoys femdom in private (i.e. being dominant with Elena, but having a femdom affair with - let's say - Patricia, I think I'd enjoy that). It was suprisingly fun playing as a sister, although it was a short experience; with her I don't have to choose between dominant and femdom so that simplifies that part of the game (for now at least).

I found the mistresses a bit repetitive though with all the pussy licking and touching themselves and apart from the level of their sadism I don't see much more differences between them. It's a 1st part though so I guess everything will be more interesting in the future. It would be nice if there'd be a nice black mistress too btw :)

All in all, it's a really cool game and I am looking forward to see how it will progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdPokol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
hmm, swedish developer? karlsson is a common swedish surname(karlsson = son of karl) and the dev name is "Grym Gudinna" which means "Cruel Goddess" in english :p

another new game with a 5 star rating off the bat..................

Reactions: TessSadist

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
This is my first comment on a game, but I like the premise so much I just had to comment. I was wondering what fetishes you will explore as the game develops and if so, if they are avoidable if the player is not into it. For example, I have a foot fetish so I'd be interested in exploring a foot sub route, others not so much maybe?

mukherjeee

Dec 24, 2017
That's an amazing start. Very few games that lie such a focus on femdom, which I find truly refreshing.
Would be amazing if there would be some (or ideally a lot) pegging content in the future.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
If you mean the chastity belt type thing from ED (a game I really like BTW, great writing), no, I won't railroad a male MC into that path unless they chose that, now if you happen to make the wrong choice, perhaps reload or go back before clicking any further? I can't really completely guarantee you won't see an image or two if you make umm poor choices. :)
Do you intend to add some Tease and Denial or things like ruined orgasms or focus more on things like pain as right now?

Btw. Great first release, I'm very excited what the future may bring :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Evil, lesbian, femdom, male dom and romance. My favorite tags in one game... i thought it was impossible :love:
Hi, I can't put every tag I have planned in the links yet (it says only what is currently in game) but yes, I actually want to allow romance tracks, but of course some relationships might be very normal and some definitely more weird (or fucked up even, etc.).

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tess, did you really put yourself in the game ? If so i definitely pursuing that road :BootyTime:
Haha, thanks for the kind words! I once posted a comment in Being a DIK that I am like Jill on the outside and Quinn on the inside. I stand by that comment, and two characters here will probably reflect that somewhat in game... :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
can we choose to play as male / female or have to play both?
You kind of play as both at different times. There will also later be short scenes where you can play side characters briefly too. (like his friend or other brother as examples) The game revolves a little more around the male protagonist (especially for the first 4 updates) but the female is a huge character and has a great deal of control over the fate of both characters if played a certain way.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and badass

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Do you intend to add some Tease and Denial or things like ruined orgasms or focus more on things like pain as right now?

Btw. Great first release, I'm very excited what the future may bring :)
Yes. Obviously, the male MC has not yet really met the main four sisters yet. This is when it will become more apparent how different they are and what motivates them and how they can treat him, etc. I tried to show already in two intro scenes some clear differences between Juliette and Dominique already, but more to come later. I think you can probably guess which girl might be a much more rough path versus a more traditional/softer one. :)

You have to consider that guards in a jail might be a little rougher around the edges in domination than more refined and educated women that might be much different (at least on the surface especially) - especially more subtle in some ways - with how they handle things. And Elena, you might want to consider the possibility she may be acting very precisely the way she is at the behest of someone else, etc. I guess the more interesting question is why would he of all people be selected for this entire experience?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Seldom do you see a game start so smooth and polished. Awesome Renders coupled with silky smooth writing.. Femdom is something I have never really messed with however this game pulls at me so hard I'm ready to give it a whirl. If we get relatively timely updates and the quality stays the same this one has a shot of becoming an elite top 5%.. Right now I've finished one runthru of what's available and I'm diving back in with alternate choices just to see what I can see. Definitely two thumbs up with a bright bright future ahead of it.

This Dev deserves to be stacking up some numbers on his Patreon..

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm going to make one more update this week as a 0.1d, as I have gotten some good feedback on a few quality of life improvements. I'm kind of prepared with the writing as before I started, I kind of skeleton wrote the entire story on a program called Final Draft (this also allows visual descriptors so it helps imagine renders) this rough draft has thousands of renders kind of described but I always go too long and cut down later. (My first draft for this update was 25,000 words! Cut it down to 18,000 and trust me, it's MUCH better being less verbose) I take a longer time with renders than probably most, both because of being new and also my GPU is weak (6 GB) so I have to play the game of test rendering and then hoping it has enough memory. (On this first episode, about 80% of my first render attempts didn't fit as a GPU render, so I constantly had to adjust) I have even adjusted my script up to 0.4 to reflect my GPU reality as I can't do 6+ character type scenes yet.

I'm hoping I am a little faster this time as a lot of my time on 0.1 was just figuring out how to code everything as a newbie. I had never ever really read a line of code before in my life, and it was very intimidating. My rough goal is May 1 to July 1 workload if I can keep the same size and quality as this one. Now, I feel a little more comfortable versus 0.1 so hopefully it is easier to work a little more quickly.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm hoping I am a little faster this time as a lot of my time on 0.1 was just figuring out how to code everything as a newbie. I had never ever really read a line of code before in my life, and it was very intimidating.
You've got to be kidding me! This looks like you are a seasoned pro.

Reactions: tamzarian
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes