LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
the game is now almost 6gb to download. shame nopy is gone.

is this because there are video animations now or are the pictures not tinyfied or are there just that many?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hey, its not funny, I was sooo scared I will be promoted to K5 :)
I'm afraid I was a bit too much the perfect submissive in my sub path: with this update I got promoted two levels from K3 (Juliette had bumped me down just for the heck of it) to K5! That's the level I started at in my dom path. Does that mean I messed up my sub playthrough? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
(Juliette had bumped me down just for the heck of it) to K5! That's the level I started at in my dom path. Does that mean I messed up my sub playthrough?

I obviously have no inside information, but I doubt it. I would think that your rank would have to go up for your story to continue. How could you be expected to survive in this power struggle if your rank stayed k3 or below? They can probably tolerate a sub, but not an incompetent fool. I am guessing there is a submissive path to power by attaching to the right mistress. Though some people will drive their characters over a cliff and see their own total annihilation as some sort of victory.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I obviously have no inside information, but I doubt it. I would think that your rank would have to go up for your story to continue. How could you be expected to survive in this power struggle if your rank stayed k3 or below? They can probably tolerate a sub, but not an incompetent fool. I am guessing there is a submissive path to power by attaching to the right mistress. Though some people will drive their characters over a cliff and see their own total annihilation as some sort of victory.
Yeah, sexy victory.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, sexy victory.
Or just wanting to see where the car wreck goes. Or trying to climb out of it and then getting to the top of the mountain as an additional challenge

I'm afraid I was a bit too much the perfect submissive in my sub path: with this update I got promoted two levels from K3 (Juliette had bumped me down just for the heck of it) to K5! That's the level I started at in my dom path. Does that mean I messed up my sub playthrough? :cry:
Nope. Looking at the game code, for those that want to be "good" subs, going from K3-4 to K5 get a tag called something like k5subkane. Probably will have some ramifications in the future, I would guess.

Also, a Patreon post Tess made should finally put the nail in the coffin of those who don't think Olivia/Kane scenes will be possible. This is now not a possibility, but a probability

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Or just wanting to see where the car wreck goes. Or trying to climb out of it and then getting to the top of the mountain as an additional challenge

Nope. Looking at the game code, for those that want to be "good" subs, going from K3-4 to K5 get a tag called something like k5subkane. Probably will have some ramifications in the future, I would guess.

Also, a Patreon post Tess made should finally put the nail in the coffin of those who don't think Olivia/Kane scenes will be possible. This is now not a possibility, but a probability
How can you even end up at K3 before Olivia's vote?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Be a sub(K4) and meet Juliette( need to be pegged by scarlet) at the end of v0.4. There is an evil req to avoid getting demoted but it absurdly high so you get demoted to K3
Strange, I did get pegged by Scarlet, but Juliette never demoted me. Was I already satisfactorily evil? :)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Dec 28, 2019
I think if you do the busy boy path (meaning pick both Junko and Scarlet), the Juliette part doesn't trigger. I could be remembering wrong, but on my last playthrough I picked it and didn't get Juliette. Could be intentional or a missed trigger.
I just double-checked. You're right. Those that accept both Scarlett and Junko's offers (busyboy path) are sent to Veronica and Alessandra instead of Juliette. The trigger for the Juliette scene only gets set if the MC accepts Scarlett's offer alone.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes