Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
This would be 10/10 perfect if Olivia was the only PC, I'm so disappointed when her scenes end and I go back to Kane. At least the plot/world-building is intriguing even through his eyes...

I'm certain I'm a small minority, though. I can only hope this game's success encourages more female protagonist femdom.
I think the dynamic between the two characters, each living at opposite sides of the same coin despite coming from the same place, is by far this game's biggest strength. Either protagonist alone wouldn't be able to sell it this well.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Great fucking update, thank you Mistress Tess. Unlike most other games I have been throughly enjoying the wincest in this one. I'm diamonds during the interactions between the sadistic sister and the submissive brother, it's always so hot and I have to admit I got jealous when "our buddy" got to eat her out in the scene with Seth.
My only problem is how you get almost no pussy if you choose a sub route. I think Alessandra is the only woman you have sex with? Kinda makes being forced into a chastity cage pointless as you never get to use your dick anyways. I like the cunnilingus scenes a lot but cucking the old man by fucking Phoebe would be way hotter for example. Hopefully we'll get to have more fun while still getting to be submissive and serving women if you play an opportunistic/evil sub route and get promoted to K5 at the end of the chapter.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Great fucking update, thank you Mistress Tess. Unlike most other games I have been throughly enjoying the wincest in this one. I'm diamonds during the interactions between the sadistic sister and the submissive brother, it's always so hot and I have to admit I got jealous when "our buddy" got to eat her out in the scene with Seth.
My only problem is how you get almost no pussy if you choose a sub route. I think Alessandra is the only woman you have sex with? Kinda makes being forced into a chastity cage pointless as you never get to use your dick anyways. I like the cunnilingus scenes a lot but cucking the old man by fucking Phoebe would be way hotter for example. Hopefully we'll get to have more fun while still getting to be submissive and serving women if you play an opportunistic/evil sub route and get promoted to K5 at the end of the chapter.
On the dom route for Kane, you get to cuck the old man by fucking Phoebe while the old man sits in his wheelchair force to watch you bang his wife

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I loved it more when Phoebe told the cuck. Kane fucked both his daughters as well at the end when she put her pussy with Kane's cum into his face and made him eat it. I love the evil dom route I wonder how darker it going to get.
Yeah evil dom is what i played it was so fucking awesome. So few games have this much range nor the guts to go even this dark. Truly a fan.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I love this game! The dev really have a very exquisite mind. Very few games out there that let you being evil and most of the time the MC is a pussy with fake moral. I got Juliette sponsor by accident the first time I played the game but in this update I happily to choose her again even though I don't really like sales and marketing:rolleyes:. Doing crazy science experiment and supervising the mine sound way more fun.
Based on looks I like Dominique the most but I just can't bring myself to choose those pussy choices. The best I can do is remain some what neutral and go for Veronica path.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I wonder if the game will let us either corrupt or pull the sisters from the darkness in future episodes. It would be interesting to see if Id be able to do both things

Reactions: NukaCola

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Do you have any plans on using Subscribestar in the near future? Would love to support this great game but i refuse to give Patreon any of my money
I have an understanding as to why it doesn't exist, but I do wish there was a 1-time option on patreon, as opposed to a subscription.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
v0.5b is the final version.
The b doesn't stand for beta, it just means its a bugfixed version of 0.5
I thought when Tess updates the Final version, it generally comes with the title "Final" in the title (since that's how it was with 0.4 Final).

Been waiting for the Final Version since I remember Tess saying previously that she's still working on the Dom path (only path that I'm interested in), compared to the Sub path which was available since the beginning of 0.5 release.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I thought when Tess updates the Final version, it generally comes with the title "Final" in the title (since that's how it was with 0.4 Final).

Been waiting for the Final Version since I remember Tess saying previously that she's still working on the Dom path (only path that I'm interested in), compared to the Sub path which was available since the beginning of 0.5 release.
Nah
the v0.5b has the dom path. Thats my main path too and its completely there

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes