xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
guys anyone have google drive link or any better servers link? i'm already limited on mega and other servers are sooo fucking slow

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist

Do you have any plans on using Subscribestar in the near future? Would love to support this great game but i refuse to give Patreon any of my money
Oh, I don't know much about Subscribestar actually -- I can look into that, but I never hear it working out well with most devs, but I might be talking to the wrong ones? I'll look into it though, I didn't realize that Patreon was even an issue for people much? (I am not too knowledgeable about this kind of stuff at all sad to say...) I guess I am curious why Subscribestar is ok but Patreon is not? (is it because of how they censor stuff a lot more?)

Reactions: sava75

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah evil dom is what i played it was so fucking awesome. So few games have this much range nor the guts to go even this dark. Truly a fan.
To be honest, I waffled a lot on that scene and had THREE versions of it written up. I ultimately compromised and went with Choice 2 (which I considered the "medium" choice) instead of 1 or 3. I am figuring out the balance/tuning of things still even as I go this late into the narrative. Very difficult scene to gauge, the dom path in general I am more careful/wary of how I am balancing things because I can feel a little too much of my own leanings trying to influence/hijack the story. (Like for example when Claudia says she would like to have another session with Kane where they can both get massages and then have sex...this is definitely me talking haha...but I left out personal stuff like what we both could err watch in terms of what slaves are enduring while we get massaged haha! because that's not Claudia really...yet perhaps) I think more than a few Patrons know I have kind of a dom couple leaning too personally...

It would not be apparent at all to anyone, but my hardest scene to write was Dominique Karlsson and Kane talking on the balcony followed closely by Veronica and Kane talking in the same choice tree. I rewrote both multiple times because they are for me anyway such critical scenes long-term and I was quite particular in how I wanted them laid out. I actually had an easy time writing the vagrant scene in the alley for whatever reason! Very easy to write dominant Olivia/Kane for me personally, much harder to write especially a sub woman. I feel like I don't quite "get it" very well from that perspective for whatever reason. That and "male locker room" type humor, although that's only been very minor in game. (way back in Episode 1, I struggled with them talking to each other in "bromance" style, etc.)

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Oh, I don't know much about Subscribestar actually -- I can look into that, but I never hear it working out well with most devs, but I might be talking to the wrong ones? I'll look into it though, I didn't realize that Patreon was even an issue for people much? (I am not too knowledgeable about this kind of stuff at all sad to say...) I guess I am curious why Subscribestar is ok but Patreon is not? (is it because of how they censor stuff a lot more?)
In our little corner of entertainment there aren't too many reasons aside from censoring NSFW stuff.

But outside it.. I will summarize quickly because bringing in politics is bad, but it's relevant here:

I know of hundreds of people who refuse to use patreon because they actively censor and refuse to platform certain "wrong-thinkers". That is to say, people who don't tow the line with the establishment democrat political views. I'll leave it at that in the interest of not stirring up a shitstorm.

Aside form that, and arguably most relevent: Jack Conte (Patreon CEO) is an absolute colossal POS. Massive hypocrite and all around scumbag of a human being, for a variety of reasons that differ in severity depending on the person you ask. At least in my opinion, and the opinion of the many people who refuse to give patreon any money whatsoever. I know I never will.

Not that subscribestar is an amazing alternative, but I think you'd be surprised at the turnout if you open one. Something to consider at least.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
In our little corner of entertainment there aren't too many reasons aside from censoring NSFW stuff.

But outside it.. I will summarize quickly because bringing in politics is bad, but it's relevant here:

I know of hundreds of people who refuse to use patreon because they actively censor and refuse to platform certain "wrong-thinkers". That is to say, people who don't tow the line with the establishment democrat political views. I'll leave it at that in the interest of not stirring up a shitstorm.

Aside form that, and arguably most relevent: Jack Conte (Patreon CEO) is an absolute colossal POS. Massive hypocrite and all around scumbag of a human being, for a variety of reasons that differ in severity depending on the person you ask. At least in my opinion, and the opinion of the many people who refuse to give patreon any money whatsoever. I know I never will.

Not that subscribestar is an amazing alternative, but I think you'd be surprised at the turnout if you open one. Something to consider at least.
Oh wow, I literally don't have a clue about any of this at all. I didn't even realize there might be significant factors beyond the incest/censorship stuff (which of course I know about) that might be impacting a bottom line metric like subscriptions.

I'm ok with other income streams outside the game to not stress about the game making money itself very much (I pretty much use all this income only for assets/game stuff/hardware/paying help or at the end investment with leftovers), but having another option like a new site for people to especially enjoy my monthly images (I do about 20-30 renders at least a month I think?) might be nice too.

I'll throw in a few I did last month as examples just to be nice as a one-time thing although I have to keep some value for Patrons each month :) (I think I did about 35-40 overall renders for October, which Patrons vote for "scenarios" with certain characters, etc each month! This is actually a lot of fun for me to do each month personally because it's outside canon, etc! octdoc7_n.jpg octpeg11_n.jpg octpeg9_n.jpg

octdoc11_n.jpg octdoc1_n.jpg octpeg1_n.jpg

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
For me personally it's about the censoring. The other stuff Mograx brought up i didn't even know or care about
Very easy to write dominant Olivia/Kane for me personally, much harder to write especially a sub woman. I feel like I don't quite "get it" very well from that perspective for whatever reason.
You should just drop the sub-route for Olivia. If people are playing Olivia anything other than Dom/Evil they're doing it wrong anyway

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update with the Dom path, and holy shit TessSadist, kudos for such a fantastic update!
It may just be one of best updates of all games on this site in 2021 for me.

And while all the girls are written excellently, I must admit, for me Veronica is the absolute treasure in this game.
Bless you for creating her character, and she just captures my heart every time she's on screen. :love:

Also, not sure if this has been discussed in the thread before, so is it just me or does anyone else think that Gambit Queen = Callista, and the one in kunoichi mask and black = Veronica ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, this was such a great update, and I'm already looking forward to what's in store for its future in 2022.

Reactions: serenitynow

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Also, not sure if this has been discussed in the thread before, so is it just me or does anyone else think that Gambit Queen = Callista, and the one in kunoichi mask and black = Veronica ?
Yeah i also believe that Callista is the gambit queen. The other one im not sure but im leaning towards Veronica

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To be honest, I waffled a lot on that scene and had THREE versions of it written up. I ultimately compromised and went with Choice 2 (which I considered the "medium" choice) instead of 1 or 3. I am figuring out the balance/tuning of things still even as I go this late into the narrative. Very difficult scene to gauge, the dom path in general I am more careful/wary of how I am balancing things because I can feel a little too much of my own leanings trying to influence/hijack the story. (Like for example when Claudia says she would like to have another session with Kane where they can both get massages and then have sex...this is definitely me talking haha...but I left out personal stuff like what we both could err watch in terms of what slaves are enduring while we get massaged haha! because that's not Claudia really...yet perhaps) I think more than a few Patrons know I have kind of a dom couple leaning too personally...

It would not be apparent at all to anyone, but my hardest scene to write was Dominique Karlsson and Kane talking on the balcony followed closely by Veronica and Kane talking in the same choice tree. I rewrote both multiple times because they are for me anyway such critical scenes long-term and I was quite particular in how I wanted them laid out. I actually had an easy time writing the vagrant scene in the alley for whatever reason! Very easy to write dominant Olivia/Kane for me personally, much harder to write especially a sub woman. I feel like I don't quite "get it" very well from that perspective for whatever reason. That and "male locker room" type humor, although that's only been very minor in game. (way back in Episode 1, I struggled with them talking to each other in "bromance" style, etc.)
Well your "medium" worked for me but Here's to some day seeing your "high".

I love the way you do fantasy dom/evil. So much fun I've had with your vn. Thank you kindly :)

Carnal pleasure while watching those beneath us suffering is just a good way to spend a night at home :LOL:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I believe that its Alessandra. I think the girl in the black is the same daughter talking to her father. Since I dont believe theres amyway anybody could underestimate veronica's intelligence, I'm currently leaning towards alessandra.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Innocience

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I believe that its Alessandra. I think the girl in the black is the same daughter talking to her father. Since I dont believe theres amyway anybody could underestimate veronica's intelligence, I'm currently leaning towards alessandra.
At one point I had this same theory, but there are too many clues that contradict it. Many have already been discussed in previous threads. But being even very, very fine, the texture of the model does not coincide with Alessandra, who is shorter and less physical than the masked model. If you look at the scenes where both sisters are together, for example in the pool with Patricia, you will notice the remarkable physical differences between the two sisters. Which all points to Veronica or if you want Dominique, ultimately, which I see as extremely unlikely.

Not relevant, but Alessandra is my second favorite after Veronica. And I must admit that when it comes to power relations, I still have not decided which of the two is really more powerful, and I do not mean real power, but the power that they are capable of manipulating with their personality and way of being. . They both know how to hit where their potential prey hurts the most, they have a gift for evaluating their targets and finding weaknesses. Unlike Juliette, for example, she has neither the patience nor the skill to truly take control of a situation. Even Dominique can manipulate her at will without her realizing that she is using her.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
At one point I had this same theory, but there are too many clues that contradict it. Many have already been discussed in previous threads. But being even very, very fine, the texture of the model does not coincide with Alessandra, who is shorter and less physical than the masked model. If you look at the scenes where both sisters are together, for example in the pool with Patricia, you will notice the remarkable physical differences between the two sisters. Which all points to Veronica or if you want Dominique, ultimately, which I see as extremely unlikely.

Not relevant, but Alessandra is my second favorite after Veronica. And I must admit that when it comes to power relations, I still have not decided which of the two is really more powerful, and I do not mean real power, but the power that they are capable of manipulating with their personality and way of being. . They both know how to hit where their potential prey hurts the most, they have a gift for evaluating their targets and finding weaknesses. Unlike Juliette, for example, she has neither the patience nor the skill to truly take control of a situation. Even Dominique can manipulate her at will without her realizing that she is using her.
Yeah, whenever we have scenes with Alessandra and the rest of the Karlsson sisters, Alessandra did seem as you said shorter in height and less physical than the rest of her sisters.
Whereas the figure in Black with the Kunoichi mask does seem a bit more built than Alessandra.

Also, I could be remembering it wrong, but wasn't there a flashback in very early game by MC of his childhood where he spent time with a little girl in the park or something?

I always thought that little girl was Veronica as a child, and Veronica and Callista (who I think is the Gambit Queen, though could be wrong on that front as well lol) had some sort of familiar relationship like a mother and daughter especially compared to Callista's relationship with the rest of the Karlsson daughters.

Until now, Veronica seemed to be the real power player moving things behind the scenes or I guess the "Queenmaker, since she's really pushing for MC's sister as the head).
Dominique's justification for alliance with Juliette seems to stem from the fact that it's Veronica who's pushing things into action. I do wonder how she will take it if Veronica took no action, and MC's sister still becomes the head of the group (I mean, Juliette seemed pretty fine with it, until Dominique brought Veronica's name up, provoking her into the alliance).

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I always thought that little girl was Veronica as a child, and Veronica and Callista (who I think is the Gambit Queen, though could be wrong on that front as well lol) had some sort of familiar relationship like a mother and daughter especially compared to Callista's relationship with the rest of the Karlsson daughters.
Another reason to believe that MC and Veronica had known each other since they were children, and the "mothers" who spoke in the park were Yvette and Callista. Mention is made of fire hair color, and the only redhead is Veronica.

Also, maybe it's my impression, but whenever I play, because of how Veronica looks at the MC and how she talks to him, it's as if she really wants him to be the best possible candidate, either for Olivia, or for herself. As if there was an invisible bond of friendship or empathy between the two. This is very noticeable in playing as dominant, but even playing as submissive, there is a very subtle detail, which is seen in the fashion show scene. Pay special attention to the faces that each one puts on. You will notice that some will be sad about the failure of the protagonist and seeing him fall so low, and others will be happy. I see it as an expression of disappointment and sadness, but deep down empathy. Veronica does not want the protagonist to be weak at any time and that is why even being sadistic with him she urges him to overcome, you can see how his attitude changes depending on whether they decide to be more submissive or if instead they decide to show some self-love. Tess was always very detailed in the expressions that she chooses for each decision that the protagonist makes with the gestures of the characters, especially facials. Play again paying attention to facial attitudes and you will have a new perspective of what each "wants" deep down.

And a little bonus from my personal thinking.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Another reason to believe that MC and Veronica had known each other since they were children, and the "mothers" who spoke in the park were Yvette and Callista. Mention is made of fire hair color, and the only redhead is Veronica.

Also, maybe it's my impression, but whenever I play, because of how Veronica looks at the MC and how she talks to him, it's as if she really wants him to be the best possible candidate, either for Olivia, or for herself. As if there was an invisible bond of friendship or empathy between the two. This is very noticeable in playing as dominant, but even playing as submissive, there is a very subtle detail, which is seen in the fashion show scene. Pay special attention to the faces that each one puts on. You will notice that some will be sad about the failure of the protagonist and seeing him fall so low, and others will be happy. I see it as an expression of disappointment and sadness, but deep down empathy. Veronica does not want the protagonist to be weak at any time and that is why even being sadistic with him she urges him to overcome, you can see how his attitude changes depending on whether they decide to be more submissive or if instead they decide to show some self-love. Tess was always very detailed in the expressions that she chooses for each decision that the protagonist makes with the gestures of the characters, especially facials. Play again paying attention to facial attitudes and you will have a new perspective of what each "wants" deep down.

And a little bonus from my personal thinking.

I wholeheartedly agree.
A Good (morality) Dom path with Veronica romance is the only one that I'm taking with this game, and I'm loving every moment of it.

Also, to add further, you know that bath scene Kane(MC) has with Veronica, Dominique, Juliette (before MC sends Dominique and Juliette away for one on one time with Veronica)?

MC makes a mistake of saying to all three of them "How could you girls know hardship like what I'm going through? You all obviously had your success handed to you." (or something along those lines).

Immediately after he says that, the 3 Karlsson daughters show how they feel with their expression.
With Dominique, her face was that of someone who is very cross (kinda rare to see that from her character, not sure I've ever seen her like that, despite not going her route), Juliette also looks pretty mad, and stops playing with MC's cock immediately.
Contrast to her sisters, Veronica's expression looked like that of someone who was a bit saddened by MC's remark (likely him not understanding what she herself and her sisters went through).
But despite his ignorance in the matter she kindly explains "Kane, you couldn't be more wrong. Our father put us through horrible trials too."

That might as well just screams there's much more to the relationship between MC & Veronica than just a Karlsson daughter and a Karlsson potential employee.

Man....... it's been a long time since we had that flashback, so I do wonder if Tess will ever consider going back to those flashbacks (or other parts of MC & Veronica's childhood memories together) to flesh them out more.
I'd personally love that to get to know more of their backstory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Choooogatta
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes