MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
While the case for veronica is very compelling even with the sprites. Still leaves a few things unexplained:
1. Why does Alessandra trust pat more than veronica does. Especially since the mystery woman was shown talking to her.
2. Alessandra is the only impartial sister in the game. Shes the only sister that doesnt have a sponsor option with Kane. Beyond that, even veronica appears to be pushing olivia at the moment.
3. During the test, the only way to get alessandra points is to answer the most company oriented answers.

Maybe theres two different women, but still there's definitely enough room for doubt to not close the door on alessandra.

Reactions: PGpauljp13
Dec 28, 2019
If the Karlsson sister the Gambit Queen speaks with is always the same than it must be Veronica. There are too many hints pointing at it being Veronica for it not to be her. Now if the meetings aren't all with the same person it then becomes possible that some are with Veronica and some are with a different sister/board member, but I haven't invested the time to go through the scenes and do a detailed analysis, so I don't have a firm opinion on this possibility.

Last edited:

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
If the Karlsson sister the Gambit Queen speaks with is always the same than it must be Veronica. There are too many hints pointing at it being Veronica for it not to be her. Now if the meetings aren't all with the same person it then becomes possible that some are with Veronica and some are with a different sister, but I haven't invested the time to go through the scenes and do a detailed analysis, so I don't have a firm opinion on this possibility.
It seems to me that all of those scenes work equally well if the ninja is Alessandra (other than the body type, but maybe the ninja's clothes are baggy).

Do people think the ninja and "Grym Gudinna" (the anonymous person Patricia reports to) are the same person? Because it would make sense for Grym Gudinna to be Alessandra, since Alessandra is so confident about Patricia's loyalty, and actually reassures Veronica that they can trust Patricia.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any chance for mc + Olivia sex Scenes ???

&

I guess we yet to cross 50% of total development of the game. Correct ??

Any idea about the person contacting mc via his pc ?? Who the hell is that

Reactions: Don Sucio

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Any chance for mc + Olivia sex Scenes ???
No official answer yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess we yet to cross 50% of total development of the game. Correct ??
Search the thread for Tess' official post, but IIRC she has about 11 chapters planned.
Any idea about the person contacting mc via his pc ?? Who the hell is that
No official answer yet.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So many smart people on this thread! Wow! Only thing I will add (I did before) is are the ninja outfits different during the game scenes? Do the conversations feel the same in how Gambit Queen speaks?
Damn you! I don't have TIME to play through this game again! :geek:

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
Developer,
Any chance for Olivia + mc sex scene ????
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-95#post-6521558

Everything I would say about Kane's romance paths are embedded in that spoiler (carefully by design) but read at your peril.

:sneaky:

Happy reading. I think if you read the list of possible romances and buy DarkFencer1's theory (I think they are super on point with basically everything they post on this thread) you get an answer.

The definitive answer is maybe.

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
Yeah, the bad thing about releasing a compelling mystery in steps is it gives everyone time to develop their own endings and hype wagons that go in completely the wrong direction.

Even if you do a good story someone's gonna be like "great story. Here's how it can go on forever. Please write that for me."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ARB582 and Dir.Fred

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Yeah, the bad thing about releasing a compelling mystery in steps is it gives everyone time to develop their own endings and hype wagons that go in completely the wrong direction.

Even if you do a good story someone's gonna be like "great story. Here's how it can go on forever. Please write that for me."
It's not even the desired changes I'm worried about, but also the (imho) stupid reactions we've seen from some movie storywriters that rewrote their final passages of their scripts just because some people figured out what their twist was gonna be. All foreshadowing, meticulous planning and hints thrown overboard for a short term shock in exchange for serious logical loop holes.

Reactions: Choooogatta

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just enjoying being on the site today taking a break...a few things just to say for future reference :)

I will not ever change anything super important based on feedback -- I know the story I want to tell, and will tell it. I have tweaked a few things based on audience enjoyment (Katsumi bigger role, minor sex scenes) but the core story is what it is and isn't ever going to change. Not everyone will like it, but hopefully enough have fun with it!

My primary purpose was not to make a femdom game only, but rather a game which explores the highs and lows of humanity in a dystopian world where one can truly be corrupted (or not) by extreme power. I want to emphasize that it is very important to me that there is a HIGH and LOW path to some extent. I will remind people that my most successful thing I ever wrote in my life (paid completely for college) was a historical romantic drama set in the 1890s in Hawaii. It was a very "good" story with the best of humanity but also with some lows of human character, but ultimately the true conflict was a young man who had to choose between his great love or his family/country. I will also say that my first story idea I rejected as being too tough for a newbie game dev was very different in scope and not nearly as dark in tone. This story was originally going to be a "sequel" (done first) taking place after KG with a child of Kane now grown up as the main character from the canon ending I had for KG. (I will not go this route now since I am doing KG and want people to have their own endings, but I did have a canon ending in mind in a sense to set that up.)

My favorite kinds of stories for say something like KG or any other future project is the idea of a character having real conflict with possible paths to take in life...and what they do about it.

My favorite example of this split in high/low in say 0.5 is you can have 1) Olivia hugging Seth and saying they can overcome together or 2) Olivia literally masturbating/getting eaten out as Seth is tormented. As say endings...to me, a super "good" ending might be all three (Olivia/Kane/Seth) have overcome all odds and even have changed the entire company for the better moving forward...a very "evil" ending might be say Olivia literally killing Kane at the end, etc. But I think more would be in the middle (one example -- Kane survives the ordeal and finds romance, but walks off into the sunset, leaving the company behind him forever as he forges his own future with his special someone away from say Olivia or another Karlsson sister running the company as he can't improve the world or rise up the company enough...but he did find his own little happiness away from that madness, etc.) I even wrote one of these scenes for fun before -- it was Kane and a specific woman (picked my favorite one personally not saying who) as his romance partner on the same pier...and they are saying goodbye to the new boss of The Karlsson Group...bittersweet but everyone choosing to go the routes they are...and it's goodbye forever.

Look very carefully at the "flexibility" rating of romance options I listed before -- that might be a clue as to how far a character can be influenced to be good/evil or whatever. Juliette is not so flexible in that list, but Veronica is listed as "flexible" while Alessandra/Dominique are in the middle. By extension one character I also listed as a possible romance option HAS to be very flexible if you understand what I mean.

Anyway, I'm probably rambling as I work on some stuff, so thanks!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just enjoying being on the site today taking a break...a few things just to say for future reference :)

I will not ever change anything super important based on feedback -- I know the story I want to tell, and will tell it. I have tweaked a few things based on audience enjoyment (Katsumi bigger role, minor sex scenes) but the core story is what it is and isn't ever going to change. Not everyone will like it, but hopefully enough have fun with it!

My primary purpose was not to make a femdom game only, but rather a game which explores the highs and lows of humanity in a dystopian world where one can truly be corrupted (or not) by extreme power. I want to emphasize that it is very important to me that there is a HIGH and LOW path to some extent. I will remind people that my most successful thing I ever wrote in my life (paid completely for college) was a historical romantic drama set in the 1890s in Hawaii. It was a very "good" story with the best of humanity but also with some lows of human character, but ultimately the true conflict was a young man who had to choose between his great love or his family/country. I will also say that my first story idea I rejected as being too tough for a newbie game dev was very different in scope and not nearly as dark in tone. This story was originally going to be a "sequel" (done first) taking place after KG with a child of Kane now grown up as the main character from the canon ending I had for KG. (I will not go this route now since I am doing KG and want people to have their own endings, but I did have a canon ending in mind in a sense to set that up.)

My favorite kinds of stories for say something like KG or any other future project is the idea of a character having real conflict with possible paths to take in life...and what they do about it.

My favorite example of this split in high/low in say 0.5 is you can have 1) Olivia hugging Seth and saying they can overcome together or 2) Olivia literally masturbating/getting eaten out as Seth is tormented. As say endings...to me, a super "good" ending might be all three (Olivia/Kane/Seth) have overcome all odds and even have changed the entire company for the better moving forward...a very "evil" ending might be say Olivia literally killing Kane at the end, etc. But I think more would be in the middle (one example -- Kane survives the ordeal and finds romance, but walks off into the sunset, leaving the company behind him forever as he forges his own future with his special someone away from say Olivia or another Karlsson sister running the company as he can't improve the world or rise up the company enough...but he did find his own little happiness away from that madness, etc.) I even wrote one of these scenes for fun before -- it was Kane and a specific woman (picked my favorite one personally not saying who) as his romance partner on the same pier...and they are saying goodbye to the new boss of The Karlsson Group...bittersweet but everyone choosing to go the routes they are...and it's goodbye forever.

Look very carefully at the "flexibility" rating of romance options I listed before -- that might be a clue as to how far a character can be influenced to be good/evil or whatever. Juliette is not so flexible in that list, but Veronica is listed as "flexible" while Alessandra/Dominique are in the middle. By extension one character I also listed as a possible romance option HAS to be very flexible if you understand what I mean.

Anyway, I'm probably rambling as I work on some stuff, so thanks!
Doesn't sound too hopeful for my evil/dom duo... i really do hope they will end on top and tormenting those below them for years to come...

Hope is precious even to us evil loving :)

Regardless I'll enjoy the ride getting to the end so thank you

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Doesn't sound too hopeful for my evil/dom duo... i really do hope they will end on top and tormenting those below them for years to come...

Hope is precious even to us evil loving :)

Regardless I'll enjoy the ride getting to the end so thank you
Don't worry of course there are a VERY low set of endings haha!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes